Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster. Effing hell I can’t deal with her stories. The way e v e r y t h i n g i s t y p e d l i k e t h i s boils my tit. Could you be arsed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry dogs of that age shouldn't be peeing inside it's probably laziness not letting them out enough!
I cannot believe it. My dog stopped peeing inside when she was about 5 months old, only had one accident from being too excited since. Lydia should not have animals EVER if this is what's happening.
Those poor dogs don't want to go inside but because of their sh*t excuse of an owner, are forced to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s been on the land gardeners workshop. Now wants to cut flowers from the garden to use indoors but worried Ali won’t want her to cut them.

does lady Lydia not have her own cut flower beds? No, of course not ….

slightly grosses me out this , she’s using chicken poo as manure in her garden . I know it’s all natural etc but it just grosses me out

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I am online shopping because the boredom of watching dumb and dumber cutting flowers is horrendous!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well we all know she’s such an amazing regular Gardener. Cut to scenes in the kitchen where madam can’t find her secateurs to go cut roses 😂 she asks Ali where are they… he said “Idk but you can use my pair”

😂 so funny - we all know it’s only his pair that get any use!

Ali seems so confused about her cutting roses to use in the house- it’s totally foreign for them both
---
She needs to buy and plant a lot more roses .. she doesn’t seem to realise sadly English garden grown roses won’t last as long as shop bought ones from hello petal . She needs a bigger supply

Reactions: 12
why is her sitting room designed like a 1980s streak house..? old books never read…one was upside down.. she didn’t even know how to cut a rose ….she is trying to copy Ask Charlie …and other country based ladies…she is so out of her depth…you can’t buy breading and background …she so Milton Keynes..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That Dior dress is not 2 sizes too big as she says! It is already pulling on the chest!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good news I think on the chickens . The big black one seems the same as the big black one she revealed on YT , I think the white is the same . I think I’ve seen 5 chickens on the vlog tonight but I haven’t compared them to the ones on the last thread maybe they are looked likely ones. I think the black one size wise is def the black one she did reveal tho
---
No idea why she wears the tennis sweatshirt with rackets on to Pilates. The low cut top is no good for Pilates 😧
---
Only Lydia would think of wearing a black, backless, sleeveless , cut to the naval dress to a wedding . Black!!

honestly ….. I’m amazed anyone invites her to a wedding

dress looks 19.99. I’m shocked it’s Dior

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I knew the minute I saw the Dior box that she wasn’t keeping whatever was in it. She will wear something considerably cheaper to this wedding she keeps harping on about. You would think it was her wedding the way she is trying on dresses. The only way she will wear designer is if she can beg for something to be sent, and she’s burnt all those bridges. Remember when Oscar de la Renta was sending her free dresses. They seem to have stopped

Reactions: 18
lol she “didn’t know” the urns aren’t leakproof , she’s watered the ivy and flooded the bookcase 😂 she’s a disaster zone
---
Gosh there’s only about 12 inches between the bookcase and the sofa
---
Isn’t this like the dress Lydia recently had made from sassy holford? I don’t know why Leo would pick the same /very similar dress .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15