Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol she “didn’t know” the urns aren’t leakproof , she’s watered the ivy and flooded the bookcase 😂 she’s a disaster zone
---
Gosh there’s only about 12 inches between the bookcase and the sofa
---
Isn’t this like the dress Lydia recently had made from sassy holford? I don’t know why Leo would pick the same /very similar dress .

Very similar dress!!

Leo is at the Netflix Bridgeton Premiere and Teefers is on holiday in Ibiza for her anniversary, and Claire is building a pool house in her french home! Of course Vic has had a few trips with Fendi, Caudalie and has a HC Collection and went to Ibiza for Suzie's hen trip!

But Lydia doesn't want or need any of that!!!! She has green paint, books, clothes that don't fit and flowers!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh please, should a documentary be made on her, like Lying Lydia. Camera On, Mask On. Gown off. Her on and off life. Who Is the real Lydia. From starring in a hip hop video with N-Dubz to career in bartending in Ibiza, onto fashion retail. It has been quite a journey for her, it all nearly finished up but she had to close one chapter and open another and be someone else entirely. Old her is still there but new her, is still the old her, Looking back at old vlogs, you can see...bla, bla, bla..
---
Too masculine for delicate wild flowers and blooming roses. Make it stop! Reaching my boiling point.
---
Yes I knew it, a kitchen cabinet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s been on the land gardeners workshop. Now wants to cut flowers from the garden to use indoors but worried Ali won’t want her to cut them.

does lady Lydia not have her own cut flower beds? No, of course not ….

slightly grosses me out this , she’s using chicken poo as manure in her garden . I know it’s all natural etc but it just grosses me out
From what I remember growing up, my daddy never used chicken manure unless it was years old, because if it was too “fresh” it burned the plants. But she’s so much a pro gardener she’ll do whatever she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guess which one is Lydiot.......
Clue: far right.
Actually will be the one non stop talking and cackling too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate to comment on someone’s weight but F it, I’m going to anyway. Has anyone else noticed that she’s put a few pounds on? I thought so a couple of vlogs ago but in tonight’s vlog it’s really obvious. She keeps saying things seem tight and she needs to size up, that she has under-arm fat in the Dior dress etc. It’s not the outfit’s sizes being small, it’s her body being slightly bigger than usual. Granted she’s still so slim but she’s not the skeletal figure she used to be. Ironic that she’s on a health kick and avoiding foods that make her bloat etc, yet looks more bloated than ever.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or do those urns for the bookcase look like they have bird tit all over them.

She said "they look aged, they have been sat outside" maybe, but I don’t know. Even if they are aged, they still look like they have bird tit all over them.

967A1856-B1A0-4BD4-ABB8-0428354CE5BD.jpeg
75E10A62-624C-41CA-9B46-1761D789EC15.jpeg
53C3F575-F2E0-42FC-BB61-1F8F6BDAF845.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
You’ve heard of Burlington Bertie? Well this is Lippington Bertie…

IMG_0722.jpeg

I’m Lippington Bertie, I rise at five thirty
And saunter around like a toff
I walk down The Strand with my timepiece on hand
Then I walk back again with it off
Debretts doesn’t know me - a self-styled Lord Shrovesbury
My countrified, google-eyed mirror By Joves! Me
I’m Lips, Lips - the thin veneer slips
With my free fragrance bottle in tow
I’ll swap you my stoat for a ride on your boat
I’m Lippington Bertie you know…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I hate to comment on someone’s weight but F it, I’m going to anyway. Has anyone else noticed that she’s put a few pounds on? I thought so a couple of vlogs ago but in tonight’s vlog it’s really obvious. She keeps saying things seem tight and she needs to size up, that she has under-arm fat in the Dior dress etc. It’s not the outfit’s sizes being small, it’s her body being slightly bigger than usual. Granted she’s still so slim but she’s not the skeletal figure she used to be. Ironic that she’s on a health kick and avoiding foods that make her bloat etc, yet looks more bloated than ever.
yes, I said this when I saw her a bit back at daylesford. The weights gone on allover probably a fair bit on the thighs.

I think she looks better with more weight on . IMO her problem is that she’s been obsessed with always buying the tightest size and now has a wardrobe where the clothes are often pulling at the bust . Her wardrobes mostly too small . Which is so tricky when weight gain happens. I doubt there’s much she could have a tailor let out. So much easier to tailor something in or wear clothes a bit too big. Future proof the wardrobe by buying a bit bigger is something I’ve said she needs to do for ages.

she’s likely to gain more again in her mid 40s . She’s going to have to sell the gowns and things she’s bought in tiny sizes .
---
Being as thin as she was isn’t sustainable imo throughout the lifespan of a woman who enjoys a drink /bread/carbs.
---
On another note : The pearls she wears are particularly small .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not surprising when all she eats is white carbs and her fav alcohol drink is wine, it's full of sugar.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The tennis dresses she’s showing which she wants to wear on wine walks, hikes and in the garden are meant for tennis and the new craze sweeping the world Padel .

Varley have made a huge tennis/Padel collection this time. Even sweaty Betty are jumping on the bandwagon.

the dresses aren’t meant for wine hikes!
---
When she turns her butt to the camera showing the dior box her leggings seem to be coming apart/ straining at the seam on her butt.

Reactions: 12
Not surprising when all she eats is white carbs and her fav alcohol drink is wine, it's full of sugar.
Yes, eventually it all catches up.

We can already see how their daily mounds of pasta and cheese has made Ali look unhealthy and weak compared to what he used to be.

She's definitely gained weight.

Yet is still trying to squeeze herself into the smallest of sizes.

The recent IG post with her prancing around in the green floral skirt and ridiculously tight white buttoned top, shows how clueless she is about sizing and style.

The top was bunching, gaping and puckering everywhere.

She doesn't seem the type to take to weight gain well.

I agree, though, more weight looks better on her.

Helps to balance out her massive noggin and face. 😂

She's 4 years to 40 yo whether she realises it or not.

She's def going to not do well with menopause and all that comes with it, weight included.

Of course, she'll be the ONLY woman in the world to be suffering with severe menopause symptoms and will have it the worst, more than anyone other woman on this planet. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
From what I remember growing up, my daddy never used chicken manure unless it was years old, because if it was too “fresh” it burned the plants. But she’s so much a pro gardener she’ll do whatever she wants.
Yes you’re right: any manure needs to be well rotted before being used, otherwise it does more harm than good.

Reactions: 16
Those urns of course are for outside, but if you were putting inside, you would clean them first and then you would see the holes in them!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
lol she “didn’t know” the urns aren’t leakproof , she’s watered the ivy and flooded the bookcase 😂 she’s a disaster zone
I always cringe when she 'styles' a plant on top of a pile of books cos you just know the same thing is going to happen to the books as happened to the bookcase.... :mad:

(Not that she ever reads the bloomin' books tho!)

Reactions: 10
Has to mention she has "staff" 🙄 and wrote her own book 🙄 also that number above her photo is just bots.
Shes one of the biggest liars on the internet!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14