Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
It s why he spends so much time out of the house with friends and playing golf. She did say before, after #hairgate, that he was thinking of divorcing her. She is still a bully. From where I m watching their marriage is anything but flawless.
Nope .. I think she would have said that in jest. That’s a manipulative stance on her part… as if to say how dare you divorce me.

Reactions: 8

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I didn't see George, just Prince William and Ptincess Eugenie.
Isn’t the groom his godfather? You would think he would be there. He may be a little old to be a pageboy. But he knows how to not act up in church, is his godchild, and a future king. All things that should have secured him an invitation

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
All I see is a pair of severely chapped lips. When did her lips get sooooo big? It looks like the tattoo is beyond the border of her lips. Why would someone do that? They are forever locked into that size and shape, let alone that hideous color.
---

When I compare Josie's bookcase to Lydiot's what stands out is the ratio of bottom to top (cabinet to shelves). Josie's chairs don't cover the transition area and you see a little of the cabinet. Her sofas look cheap and ready for the burn pile. Had she put the cabinet on the long wall her small size art wouldn't look so little. Why does she insist on putting large artwork on small walls and small artwork on large walls? I was never impressed by Lauren Costly's design style. That ceiling fixture always has a shade tilted just like that tiny brass lamp next to the sofa. Try reading a book using that tiny light. Where is her large horse print that she had framed without glass?
I assume the huge 'gifted' console table will be sold as its not her asssssthectic now.
---
He went down to 902k then back to 903k on the same day, he's desparate.
Screenshot_20240513_074419_com.android.gallery3d_edit_19686026113661.jpg
Screenshot_20240518_193300_com.android.gallery3d_edit_334661545803099.jpg
Screenshot_20240518_233019_com.android.gallery3d_edit_345645626008715.jpg

Last edited:
Is she trying to appeal to women in their 70s and 80s? 🤑 Does the money grabbing, intellectually challenged, shady shyster think older women have no taste with a never ending supply of money and are watching her nontent for inspiration?
---

😂:ROFLMAO:😂😂:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂:ROFLMAO:
You already know she thinks that and so much more :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Apologies I forgot who it was who was talking about Jade likely using Super Dry's factories its Julian Donkerton who's Jades husband, he resigned from owning Super Dry but then is now I believe running its parent company Super something I forgot its name though.

helenhighwater

oh my god, the posture on her. Shoulders down, roll them up and back! Elongate the neck Lydia! I'm serious... she loses at least two inches hunching like that. It's awful! If she doesn't fix it now, it's only going to get worse as she ages.

• Sad

JulesWake

VIP Member
Is it 4 oz of corned beef and one slice of ox tongue for Sunday lunch perchance?

Whilst I’m here; did you know that ‘The News of the World‘ was only fourpence … in old money?
Pretty sure that's what Lydia is worth, just fourpence. Or is that being too generous.

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
The sunglasses. Ugh.
Why does she wear her sunnies like this ? It looks so silly on her.

View attachment 2940980

View attachment 2940979

The silly tilted hat. Someone please tell Lydia this style of hat is not suited for her. And imo, the hat does not go with those hooves sandals.

View attachment 2940966View attachment 2940967View attachment 2940970

The cheap-looking, ill- fitting clothes. The damn Birkin again.
View attachment 2940975
View attachment 2940977

View attachment 2940972

Nurse from the 1800s ?
View attachment 2940969

Yep, fAshUun influencer.
Go shopping, Tattlers !!!
🤭
Where does she shop so maybe can avoid it? lol
Looks like he’s just shit himself 😆
I didnt notice that first time I saw it but YESSS!!
Cue Lydia starting either tennis or padel

View attachment 2941143
I'd pay to see her rowing as well, kayaking (went on tons of things like that at school, having to prove could swim x distance in the school pool because of said regulations etc.... lol with pajama type light clothes, which got spectacularly wrong first time and ended up getting out of it looking a little like donald ducks feet haha)

In the vlog, Lydia was showing the flooring for downstairs, making a point that the tile laying pattern wasn't going to be herringbone. Ali said "are you sure you don't want to do it in the herringbone" ( I sensed he wanted herringbone) and in a stern voice she said "I don't want to do it in the herringbone" When he said because why? she said "because it's too trendy". 😂 Trendy?!

Herringbone maybe popular but not trendy! Its a timeless classic and has been around for centuries.

Another example where Lydia doesn't know what she is talking about.
I was thinking of the fabric patter, are some nice clothes made from that seen a number of coats made using that pattern of cloth haha (though think a lot of people have though lol).

But yeah its basically kind of names after the bones of the herring fish, hence herringbone lol, I'd be kind of questionable about being trendy I dont know?

She needs to adopt a more forward stable body position. I also noticed the video doesn’t show her mounting the gun - because she knows she’s not smooth at that part 😂
You know what I may actually watch it, need a good laugh right now haha (well not that I've not when reading through this thread haha).

It couldnt be the shitney repeating on him could it? lol!!!
---
OH she's gonna REALLY struggle "styling" this and all of the bookcases she's having built for her office AND games room. She's already resorting to putting a kleenex box on show. Gonna be fun to watch to be honest lol 🍿
Looks a little bit like my old one, well two kinds of them and just glued them together or something just without the top part of mine lol, well before when I was in hospital having the J Pouch operation, when my parents opted to give it to charity haha, the same one I'd volunteered at previously, had to take the top off it to fit it into the new place I'd moved to lol as it was too big to get through one of the doors lol.

Was thinking when seeing it earlier like it'd been made from maybe, not sure what the term for them is but you can go to the timber co in Ripon (Yorkshire, or North Yorkshire Timber Co. (right opposite the street where I started schooling lol, on the same side where I used to go to nursery way back) and ask for like things they've not used of course having to pay for it but... lol like they've got two lots of those and just jammed them together so to speak lol.
---
Yeah this was it, closed as I seem to remember just after posting lol
1715983869384.png

Last edited:

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Even when the witch has content she doesn't use it! Unless the Scottish (Purdey) gig wasnt hers??

A load of nontent coming our way!!!!

Oops...

VIP Member
She thinks that she has great design ideas but whenever she tries to enact them, the scale is off, or she picks the wrong material, or she changes her style halfway through the house, so nothing flows. She also hones in on little details and misses the big items. I can't believe that they are keeping the overhead projector TV in the game room. You would think she would want the biggest and thinnest TV with a frame. I know as a buyer I would be turned off by a projector TV. Seems like someone who has worked with Sky TV before might be privy to the newest TV out there at the moment. Nope they get paid to promote Sky TV but have an old-style overhead projector in their own home. Then she wants to buy new flood lights in her planters because she wants antique brass. But once the plants are budded out no one will see the flood lights. I also find it strange that they have money now to do these repairs but left the problems for years while the leaks damaged their home. After watching Tamara's vlog today I realized that Lydiot's vlogs are really subpar.
---

Why is he wearing winter clothes when in 2 weeks it will officially be summer. I hope he checked with his boss before he put on that blue shirt with those grandpa trousers. Those trousers are making my legs itch. Blank face with the filtered elongated head, so appealing...not. One third of his head is forehead.
Yep he’s schmizzing with an eight finger forehead - our little ick in the box…🦚🦤

• Haha