Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Send help! I think I understand what she means, here goes. She sees her body as a vehicle 🤔 and not as a reflection of who she is. In other words there’s more to her than how she looks. (Tell us again what size you order?)

Now I said I understand but I don’t agree, she is far more concerned about how she looks than what she is/does, in fact, she’s all about image and one upmanship. She spends 90% of her time trying to convince us that she’s the opposite of what she actually is. Crikey, I’m confusing myself here 🤨. As you were.
---

Bronte?

She is dead, a Charlotte was picking her up??

Reactions: 5

claredeloony

There’s a rule. You would say “my friend and I” if you were replacing an “I” in the sentence. For example, “Carrie and I bought tickets for the concert”. You would say “me and my friend” if you were replacing a “me” in the sentence. For example, “the tickets were kindly gifted for me and Carrie”. Make sense?
But surely you can say ‘… for Carrie and me.’ ?

Reactions: 4

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
A little bit off topic, but could someone kindly tell me what those long purple plants are called that she has with the white alliums? 👀 thank you 😬

FurCoatNoKnickers

Apologies if someone has already said this (I’m struggling to stay up to speed!) but Carrie really goes all out on gifts for Lydia and Ali. That box at the Royal Albert Hall must’ve cost quite a lot of money. I really wonder what they buy her in return. I’m guessing not a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️
The box at is cost effective if a group of you are going or purchased by a Corporate event. The food that you eat is in a little space/ area that is BEHIND your box behind the curtain. You can even bring your own food if you wish. This is accessible in the intermission.

ella1979

VIP Member
I just checked for the lady article being as it was the 3rd of may the last edition was out. June edition is later this week

katiesmith81

VIP Member
He looks like a waxwork 😂
Like one of the footguards for the Monarch, when they fall over or which ever or faint rather I think, they're trained to faint to attention, means to basically fall over straight, heck forbid if they fall over on their front must hurt! (or their back like a yeah wax work or straight as such) Reminds me of that!
---
When someone else takes a photo of the Millen-Morons, it's LITERALLY eye opening ...

View attachment 2945407

View attachment 2945409

Ali looks sick, and his (tight, almost stressed) smile does not reach his eyes.
All the acting he has to do must be getting to him. Plus his 2nd job of maintenance and handyman must be taking it's toll on his health.

View attachment 2945408

---

Liar.

View attachment 2945420

View attachment 2945421
The expression on his face the lad in the foregrounds like what the fack? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3