Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
She seems to be flogging Rodial and its an AD. How is she working for them again?? Or is it another AD for Space NK?? Or someone else?

Reactions: 10

jadore23

Chatty Member
Why Meg Lidl will never be successful TLDR:

1. Because she is lazy.
2. Because she is lazy.
3. Because she is lazy.
4. A lazy narc.

A highly accurate depiction of Lidl.

Reactions: 9

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Russian sage can run riot and become straggly looking. There are many sub-species of Nepeta. I love it. It’s great in an herbaceous border. Have a word with The Gardener 😜!
You have to cut your Russian sage to the ground every year. That will keep it looking nice
---
Louboutin did all the shoes for the Taylor Swift concerts
---
Just watching it now. Had to take a deep breath when Lydia told lady Caernarfon about how special it was that she”come in the private entrance” 😂 followed by lots of wow, wow,

She will always be kicking herself in hindsight at the things she says, which will always let people new to her know she is a faux

I’m surprised she didn’t put an Amazon pouffy petticoat under the skirt she wore to highclere

I would imagine it’s quite annoying for LC to continuously hear about downton when highclere is so much more than a tv programme
Did she really say that? That is a peak hyacinth bucket statement

Last edited:
  • Haha

RubyGSD

God that Lilysilk rip off of the Dior dress (how she can say it was inspired by her grandmother’s dress with a straight face I just don't know) is AWFUL. It looks like you’d be sweating within two minutes of putting it on. Silk it might be but ew. The colour is also vile.

View attachment 2939970View attachment 2939971
The Dior dress for reference:
View attachment 2939985
Also her face is looking somewhat different. I noticed it in her Wild Deodorant ad (times are tough are they Lydia?). It looks very very puffy.
Look how shiny her hair was when trying on the Dior dress last year; it bears no resemblance to the straw mess we see today.

georgiecait

VIP Member
If I remember correctly when she filmed that Tik Toc where she was laying on the floor with her shoes all over the place, didn't she have some blue silk Manolos?

I like these Manolos that are on sale at Nordstrom for $537. I would think that people as wealthy as the Millen Morons would think that 537 bucks is probably chump change. The shoes are called Mayslibi Floral Pointed Slingback pump.
Ooh they’re gorgeous 🩵

ella1979

VIP Member
Well that’s two of them in existence but I agree it would be interesting to see if they are the same chickens or not . Don’t suppose anyone saves a screenshot gallery of the chickens she originally bought?

adviseplz

VIP Member
Haha Nicky is featuring pretty heavily on the Lauryn Goodman thread and there were some rumours about her child being Kyle Walkers (deffo not I think it's someone from Dubai)
So I think someone over there may have started it haha
I don’t know who these people are 😫 off I go down a rabbit hole to find out…. I’ll see you on the Lauryn Goodman thread soon I’m sure 🫡

• Haha
It's Catherine, Princess of Wales now. Lydiot won't ever need to worry about addressing her correctly as hopefully she will never get close enough to any royalty to shriek over. Can you imagine her and Cawwie if they were meeting any royals?
She would be trying to out grandma them!
Actually it's HRH The Princess of Wales. She would only be "Catherine, Princess of Wales" if she and William divorced.

kaztt

In her eyes broad shoulders can only be a good thing. She believes she is the hottest thing to have walked the earth. It s because she surrounds herself with daft, yes people.

Love how the PR people are making her work for her supper these days, she must hate having to work a room. #wayoutofherdepth
Must be exhausting to leave her dressing room and be out the house for a few hours a week! Hope she has a good pension

• Haha
  • Heart

claredeloony

hilariously the paper have identified the handbag as being Holland cooper but not identified Jade Holland cooper 😂

they have done the same with Freddy .

looks like a rough race meet looking at the pics - only Charlotte Hawkins looked decent imo
I know… the photos gave me a proper laugh! Hysterically bad fashion choices! I think the woman in the lace jumpsuit was a real low 😁

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Tamara, Xenia, Camilla, Leonie, Cara even Audrey Peters et al all doing ADs for the latest Gucci Cruise collection and Lydia ... hmmm, advertising Wild deodorant.
Not all that, are yer Lid-dee-yaaaaaaa.
---

At the beginning of the vlog Lydia said "solid oak" and laughed.
This was absolutely a response to Tattlers laughing at her always saying SOLID OAK, SOLID ENGLISH OAK blah blah blah.
When in last week's vlog, our lil ding dong could not tell the difference between birch and oak.
:rolleyes:
---

---
Ali wearing Lydia's dressing gown with the hoodie up gives me the ICK.

View attachment 2940930View attachment 2940931View attachment 2940932View attachment 2940933View attachment 2940934View attachment 2940935View attachment 2940936View attachment 2940937

He is so cringe.
---
Good lawd, that's just looks messy.

View attachment 2940940
ewwwwwwwwwwww ick ick. Just like his boss, it appears that he looks nothing like his photos.
---
There’s too much going on in that tiny living room. Nothing goes together. It’s like visual vomit
---
The annoyance from Ali about the dressing gowns 😂😂😂😂
---
I mean he wouldn’t do it if he didn’t want to but I feel like she makes Ali do everything that’s meant to be her job
I think that he has Stockholm Syndrome.
---
This dress does her no favours. Wrong length, and for some reason, her chest looks so much larger.

View attachment 2941317View attachment 2941318View attachment 2941319View attachment 2941320View attachment 2941321

Ugh. The tucked in baggy pants are back. Once again, not a flattering look at all w

And loads of STOMPING across this lovely Scottish hotel's grounds. The grass may not survive after the 2 days Lydia's stayed there !
Is that the bottom of her bare foot? It's filthy.

Last edited: