Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member

There will be more unfortunately!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I disagree I really think it’s how you wear them. Morgan Stewart, Zendaya, Blake lively, The Monaco Royal family and other Royal women wear them. The LOVE shoes were inspired by the photo of Princess Diana at the Taj Mahal.

They are a great show/stage shoe, I remember seeing the girl wear them at Crazy Horse in Paris.
Well the crazy horse isn’t exactly lux or chic but more chavy vibe!

FurCoatNoKnickers

Why Meg Lidl will never be successful TLDR:

1. Because she is lazy.
2. Because she is lazy.
3. Because she is lazy.
4. A lazy narc.

A highly accurate depiction of Lidl.

I would never put Lidl and Meghan in the same sentence. Not fair!
---
I don’t know what the protocol is when ‘Influencers/youtubers’ or in this case 2 morons come to stay at a hotel, but I found it disturbingly cringe when there was framed photos of Lydia dotted around the hotel room that was put there by the hotel. I mean, why? I find this peculiar. Does anyone else find this odd? She already loves herself enough, let alone having photos of herself everywhere in the room, too..

Hilarious, there was none of Ali, though, just Lydia. lol

View attachment 2950201
View attachment 2950200
Standard practice for London hotels. I do it for my guests when they come to stay…

• Wow
  • Haha

blue-orchid

Try cowashing. That’s where you wash your hair with conditioner. There are specialized products for that. But before there were products people just used their normal conditioner.
Let’s see how long before Lydia steals the idea and tries passing it off as her own.
Thank you @mustbeuni ! 🤗

• Heart

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
See I love the idea of Lydia's vlogs...I like some of her fashion and her house. I just can't stand Lydia. It's so fake ...even worse than Mrs Bucket. The way she tries to come across as this funny gentle person...you can see right through her act. How are people so blind to her act?!
Same. I like people who put out consistent vlogs at a decent length like Lydia does (what vloggers such as Victoria lack) and a good mixture of home vlogs as well as running errands (Josie style, but Josie’s channel is repetitive and gives QVC). So I’ve recently really took a liking to Emily Canham’s vlogs. Cherry on top is that the clothes she shows are actually wearable and age appropriate. Her approach to a healthy lifestyle also seems genuine rather than just a decision based on trends.

Yes completely agree, reformer pilates does look like a serious workout but old lazy bones is doing it differently to Josie, more like a very fast version. It s why I questioned whether she was actually doing reformer pilates or could it be a watered down version? 🤷‍♀️
It looks like what my Pilates teacher calls “a workout on the reformer.”

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
I need some catmint. That is beautiful. For some reason my soil and Russian Sage do not play well with each other maybe this is my answer.
---
Russian sage can run riot and become straggly looking. There are many sub-species of Nepeta. I love it. It’s great in an herbaceous border. Have a word with The Gardener 😜!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
I always think a man servant is pronounced Va LAY, whereas when you get your car cleaned it is called a val ET or val E TED 😊

Delizia

VIP Member
She really is about 5'6". I've been a couple of metres away from Carrie who is about 5'6". My friends at work who grew up with Ali concur also.
If 5.6 is 167cm then I believe it. But didn't she use to say she was 170cm ? That was a stretch !