Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottieinthesuburbs

In the uk it varies . There are some oiks who say “me and …”

It’s considered bad form and incorrect . However some people aren’t taught this at home or school .
There’s a rule. You would say “my friend and I” if you were replacing an “I” in the sentence. For example, “Carrie and I bought tickets for the concert”. You would say “me and my friend” if you were replacing a “me” in the sentence. For example, “the tickets were kindly gifted for me and Carrie”. Make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Julia123

VIP Member
The walkway and steps leading up to our house, in the Southern US, as well as the entire floor of our courtyard, are brick. They are absolutely beautiful, but treacherous to walk on in stilettos, pumps, wedges, clogs, running shoes,…Beauty is pain! Her floors, however, are not beautiful or appropriate for those spaces. She will break her neck.
Yes I love that look outside and in the right setting. Can you imagine those pavers in your home gym?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ella1979

VIP Member
Lady Carol Bamford has posted on Instagram about how she hands her laying hens over to a charity who re home chickens once their laying career is over . Maybe Lydia can adopt a few from the charity . Can you imagine the brag that she has “lady Bamfords hens” 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
I can’t help but wonder what’s happened to the chickens. And why there wasn’t a big clickbait reveal of the new two .

Delizia

VIP Member
Throwback to 26 May 2020. Hair looked great.
I wonder if Lydia regrets getting her eyebrows and lip liner tattooed ?
She should ... 😂

View attachment 2962943
Did Nicky also did her eyebrows ? She was having them died but I don't remember where. I remember her eyebrows always had a red hue even after the whole hairgate debacle. Whatever she did to her hair and eyebrows to end up with a red hue will be forever a mystery but I still highly doubt it was due to Nicky... And Nicky did try to fix it anyways so...

ella1979

VIP Member
Freddie and Josie went to Epsom via helicopter courtesy of Aston Martin - have Lydia and Ali been dropped!
Hopefully !

I can’t help think the invite was partly to do with Jade hc with Josie wearing hc bag and dress. I’m sure teefers would of felt happier in one of her erdems

mmmmmmk

I was really sad to see Lauren Grace morph into Lydia so quickly and it’s so obvious that is what she’s aiming for. The dog is really cute and I do like the name Basil for a dog.
She needs to hurry up and paint her house green 😤

• Heart