Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lala Long Paws

Long time lurker….. but….. I CAN’T STAY SILENT ANYMORE…..all those books she ‘picked up’ from Etsy are a joke! They have Roman numerals on the spines to denote the sequence in the series and she’s so uneducated that she has them all jumbled!

Now this comes from a girl who grew up with an actual Jacobean library in her house and an actual family crest not one she designed on Canva. I hope she gets book mites…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Greentrees

VIP Member
Omg, what is Ali wearing!! And the pose! These people are getting worse! Cosplaying is off the charts!

6C22D97A-6E88-4B9D-8D91-E8FE4FC588D1.jpeg

All he needs is green tights and his little boots
I see this.
92E45CA7-1E9F-494B-9243-D372639086F1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Greentrees

VIP Member
AE37FBFD-4DA0-466E-83E2-0194E16995E9.jpeg

Calling Lydia the peoples princess!! I think I’m going to puke! How dare this person!

And it's people's not peoples!

That title was given to the late Princess Diana, not for this fucking idiot!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

FurCoatNoKnickers

IMG_7374.jpeg

So here is Teefers uploading one of many images demonstrating the authenticity of the wood in her house…. She just keeps RUBBING IT in Lidls hairy face. I’m dying! Try copying THAT, Millen Morons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Julia123

VIP Member
What in the yellow brick road is going on with those tiles!
OMG I was just running here to say... of course the SCALE IS OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Toooo small. Way too small. That basement floor is huge and the rooms are huge and those tiles are TINY. She's gonna HATE it. So busy

1717436665663.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
Did she really just say that she has a busy day because Ali has assigned her some jobs to do while he does her editing? Folding the laundry and emptying the dishwasher. That’s IT!

• Haha
  • Wow

RubyGSD

This woman is just so repugnant. She cannot go to a hotel and just appreciate it for what it is. She walks around and it’s a constant stream of “I want this” or “I need one of these” or “this would be perfect in my home” just on loop like a broken record. And my personal favourite is “we’ve been wanting to do X for a long Time” when it’s clearly the first time she has EVER thought of it because her gluttonous eye has spotted it somewhere
I find the Millen-Morons disgusting habit of putting a suitcase with its filthy wheels on top of a bed repugnant and indicative of their poor manners/disrespect for others. There is a luggage stand in the room for this purpose.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Loupylia

This woman is just so repugnant. She cannot go to a hotel and just appreciate it for what it is. She walks around and it’s a constant stream of “I want this” or “I need one of these” or “this would be perfect in my home” just on loop like a broken record. And my personal favourite is “we’ve been wanting to do X for a long Time” when it’s clearly the first time she has EVER thought of it because her gluttonous eye has spotted it somewhere

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
trust this idiot to pointlessly gender forms of exercise
1000046816.jpg

Lydia, you muppet, you first built your audience by posting half-naked photos of yourself doing strength training and taking protein powder sponsorships

I'm all for low-impact exercises that are gentle on the joints, but why tf would anyone feel the need to put down other forms of exercise and the women who choose to move their bodies in those ways. She just hates women so much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

ella1979

VIP Member
Adding volume to a cheap, nasty dress will not make it look expensive View attachment 2958798View attachment 2958799View attachment 2958800
what the hell is this monstrosity! Yikes . Who is she trying to be today? Hilarious
---
She has officially lost her mind .

where does she think she’s going in this? Down honey bee walk with one of those white sun brollies promenading ? All she needs is a Victorian bustle and the black lace up shoes . Lydia get a grip woman !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Julia123

VIP Member
I’ve never seen anyone make a white cotton? Dress look so bad!. Is it winter or summer Lydia? Tweed jacket yet cotton dress , dark scarf…

Then she shoots an over and under 12 bore shotgun. Heavy recoil on her shoulder she’s not pressing the gun in enough into her shoulder . Plus the coat she’s wearing is completely unsuitable for shooting. I think it’s purdey . Not all purdey clothes are for shooting in!. She needs a jacket with a shoulder pad where the gun snuggles into . She could also use a 20 bore gun which she would find easier to target with and less recoil .

Notice how the video doesn’t show her smashing the clays?! Because she failed 😂
And she’s wearing worn out Oran slides with this and other lewks. She looks ridiculous. Dressed in summer dress/slides and a heavy jacket with scarf on a chilly looking Scottish day… in the wet grass.

IMG_3162.jpeg

Like when she wore Hermes boots on the beach on a hot day!
---
She NEVER gets it right… and we aren’t talking fashion risks. This is basic dressing common sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
I will never understand why anyone outside of an actual personal trainer would post footage of themselves working out. It’s just the biggest cringe

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
How many people have the luxury of not going outside for 3 days? Most of us have to go out to work, or to buy groceries, or to exercise. We can't just closet ourselves away in our sludge green homes and not step foot out the door, and nor would most of us want to.
So she is telling us that the dogs don’t get out for walks for days. I had covid a few weeks ago with high temperatures but still got those dogs out for normal walks.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Greentrees

VIP Member
In the vlog, Lydia was showing the flooring for downstairs, making a point that the tile laying pattern wasn't going to be herringbone. Ali said "are you sure you don't want to do it in the herringbone" ( I sensed he wanted herringbone) and in a stern voice she said "I don't want to do it in the herringbone" When he said because why? she said "because it's too trendy". 😂 Trendy?!

Herringbone maybe popular but not trendy! Its a timeless classic and has been around for centuries.

Another example where Lydia doesn't know what she is talking about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39