Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greentrees

VIP Member
"six day old hair now, so let's give it a wash" 😷

Her hair must stink after not washing it for 6 days, especially because there is a build up of all these different oils she applys to her hair all the time in between. It's bad enough she put's talcum powder on her fanny to mask her smell, let alone her head of hair smelling like the bottom of a swamp. No wonder Ali goes away all the time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Namima

VIP Member
Fully made up, hair blowdried and dressed up for vlogging at home, plus the smiley voice. Talking crap on a video call, no pen paper, writing desk or office. All a front. Afterwards, dressing gown and pizza.
Lydia used the words " ... freshly leaf BLOWERED patio ..."
So I think she had her hair blowered dry 😂 😂 😂 She's such a dumbass.

And Carrie, like with KM, runs the meetings. Lydia is there just to say "wow", "oh wowwwww", "oh my GOODNESS" and to cackle or fake gush at anything the brand owner says.

Screenshot_20240531_094228_YouTube.jpg

---
That Hello Petal woman is fully brain washed!

I have watched 30 mins of utter rubbish! HELP!!
All the tablescapes the Hello Petal lady puts together look the same.
5 plants in 5 terracotta pots lined up in firing squad style.
Done. Easy peasy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
The sunglasses. Ugh.
Why does she wear her sunnies like this ? It looks so silly on her.

Screenshot_20240517_083810_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_083805_YouTube.jpg

The silly tilted hat. Someone please tell Lydia this style of hat is not suited for her. And imo, the hat does not go with those hooves sandals.

Screenshot_20240517_083511_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_083521_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_083622_YouTube.jpg

The cheap-looking, ill- fitting clothes. The damn Birkin again.
Screenshot_20240517_083715_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_083752_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_083639_YouTube.jpg

Nurse from the 1800s ?
Screenshot_20240517_083600_YouTube.jpg

Yep, fAshUun influencer.
Go shopping, Tattlers !!!
🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

RubyGSD

I find it so weird she refers to everything as MY like Ali asking her what she wants for the floor. Isn’t it THEIR house. Feels so weird
She always says ‘my’ for everything; house, garden and any of the rooms….never ‘ours’. I always thought this highlighted her egotistical and selfish nature.

Reactions: 30

Greentrees

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the whole of Ali’s vlog but got to this bit. Why is Ali wearing a tie clip/bar, and wearing a tie clip doing a tour of the Church’s factory. Who does he think he is?! 😂 I’m no tie clip expert but the placement of the clip looks too high. It doesn’t look right, imo
14F8794C-6347-4B30-936C-7B176E1B7069.jpeg

F364CBF8-23BE-4B2F-B8E7-157C455CC7E0.jpeg

Give it up Ali! 😂 He looks just as ridiculous now as he did when he used to carry a briefcase around going nowhere, pretending like he was some business man, posting photos of himself standing in front of some fancy establishment. 😂

But nope…. it’s just try-hard little Ali who is always making a fool of himself!

• Haha

July9696

Chatty Member
Why do these social climbers design their homes like posh hotels or country pubs? Like why have drawings of random cows and a spread of magazines on your coffee table? It’s giving private dentist waiting room…

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
When she was mocking Ali saying he cant make a decision without calling her every 5 minutes 'do you think I will ever need golf clubs?' 'do you think I will need a red hat?' that's because he's NOT ALLOWED to make a decision without asking your permission first we've seen it in vlogs! 'I'll see what Lydia thinks' 'Lydia wants this' 'Lydia thinks this is better'.

• Heart
  • Sad

Allexie01

VIP Member
Did he forget to put his teeth in???

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 09.36.32.png

OMG...mortified to learn that you can have pizza and curry etc delivered to your box in the Royal Albert Hall!!! :rolleyes: Who wants to sit through a concert with the smell of stale pizza wafting around them? Can people not go a couple of hours without stuffing their faces with fast food now? Queen Victoria would be horrified!

• Sick
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I’m way behind on the thread so sorry if someone had posted it earlier… here’s Lydia exposed as an old money cosplayer 😂😂

View attachment 2980623

She looks like she has a stick up her arse the stupid c..t.
Why would people want to dress like that?
My favorite outfit is jeans, tshirt a pair of clean shoes and a nice bag.Clean hair and healthy complexion. Et voilà ! ( 53 next weekend and I have finally lost 13kg).

• Heart

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I’m not shaming her body or being ageist but she looks SO frumpy and old! She is 36 with, in my opinion, a body a lot of people would love to have (minus the huge head 😂) yet she dresses like this. The mind boggles!

IMG_9182.jpeg
IMG_9181.jpeg
IMG_9180.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29