Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
He has gotten so obnoxious. The size of her NOSE 👃and her entire face are out of proportion to her body.
He's a VERY ARROGANT LITTLE TWERP 🤢 they both are 🤢
She can't do anything without there alcohol being involved, obviously doesn't realise she's become dependent on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

annabannaboo

I've just finished watching Clarksons farm and I'm starting to suspect that how the Millens dress is not how actual country people attire themselves!
Shocking. I thought they were so real.

• Haha

HelenaHandbasket

How many people have the luxury of not going outside for 3 days? Most of us have to go out to work, or to buy groceries, or to exercise. We can't just closet ourselves away in our sludge green homes and not step foot out the door, and nor would most of us want to.

• Wow

ella1979

VIP Member
It’s the ballet music over the Pilates video which gets me 😂

she might wear a tutu next week for Pilates who knows with her 😂

• Haha

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Is she actually serious with this?
Hanging up a News Of The World cutting 😬😳. I didn’t think she could get any more dumb. It was a tabloid rather than a proper newspaper and it was nicknamed “Screws of the World” because of it’s misogynistic, perverted and constant coverings of sex scandals. The paper is notorious for it’s phone hacking scandals that ultimately led to the closure of the company. It’s sister newspaper is ‘The Sun’….need I say more. They hacked phones of relatives who’s families had died for god’s sake and phones of the Royal Family, hence many of the paper’s editors were jailed. It’s so embarrassing and fucking weird to display a News Of The World article in your home. She claims to read so much and know the culture and history of England but clearly knows jack shit about Rupert Murdoch and his controversies. This is just such a bizzare “art” piece to display, I’m flabbergasted. They even admitted themselves they don’t know why Ali’s Grandad had a load of random newspaper cuttings, they clearly weren’t of sentimental value. Lydia, hang up an actual portrait of his Grandad instead…oh wait, his face wouldn’t fit the aesthetics would it 🙄.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
Eww.

E5FD7F14-061F-4292-A155-CAEC35EACEB6.jpeg

3E985C3A-180B-4C21-BF99-1A8448367C2A.jpeg

Instead of saying 'pop goes the weasel' as in the song 🎶 'Pop goes the weasel' 🎶 Ali said "plop goes the weasel" Dumb as a box of rocks
488A01D8-29B7-4CC4-999A-A5B170064633.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Greentrees

VIP Member
When Ali came in the room, Lydia said “ Mr Bond, James Bond has entered the chat”

Nope….I don't think so!

49DB9CBC-3DB2-4685-B3F9-9F760B51FF5E.jpeg

No Lydia…This is Mr Bond.
F5B69D03-BF3A-4A32-A973-B92807423C01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Oh agree... its' so big and there is like 18" between it and the sofa.... no room to walk back there. I was waiting to comment on this until she had a chance to move the sofa up a little but nope, Ali is hanging the ugly paintings on the wall centered on the sofa positions.

So wonder if the equestrian art she had to have will go in another room or will be banished/sold?
Space between the bookcase and the sofa is SO TIGHT it's triggering me lol. And I agree with the comment that the sofa looks terrible in front of this massive piece of furniture.

1715891476317.png

1715891907284.png

1715891875364.png

Also I don't understand why the carpenter used wood behind each section that has such a DIFFERENT grain pattern! I get it that wood varies but I've never seen anything like this. I would imagine there are ways to make them look more similar... this is way off balanced looking. This would BUG the crap out of me personally.

He told her that was on purpose because no wood is alike... bet he just knew he could tell her this to get away with making a bad choice.

1715891788708.png

• Wow

Namima

VIP Member
Spotted Caiwees bloke……looks a bit gormless, as would be expected….and Ali continues to pout in his sellfies….
View attachment 2947684

Cawwiiee's bf looks like the basic Poundland version of Gstaad guy ... 🤭 Very wannabe boarding school "My daddy is rich I don't have to work" vibes.

Poundland :
Screenshot_20240521_084916_Gallery.jpg

Gstaad :
Screenshot_20240521_084632_Instagram.jpg

And quite possibly the most cringiest bit in the vlog is when a 40 year old woman (Carrie) calls an almost 37 year old woman "chicken" in a creepy baby voice.
Their friendship is so weird and in no way friendship goals.

• Haha
  • Sick

Loupylia

Hilarious, she plucks two modern books off her bookcase because they don’t fit the aesthetic, saying she doesn’t want the bookcase to be only for show - and then proceeds to fill it with books she bought LITERALLY for their appearance. The true definition of a bookcase for show. She says it’s cos she loves them but she hasn’t even read the, and most of them are dull as dishwater. My eclectic bookshelf is full of books I have actually read and enjoyed and YES it’s a total mismatch of colours and sizes.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
After almost 12 years in the business, how has Lydia not learnt how to properly set up her camera ?
90% of her vlogs consist of her head (or whatever we are supposed to be looking at) cut off.
How is she useless at everything ???
Screenshot_20240530_141007_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141104_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141108_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141116_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141121_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141126_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141136_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141143_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141151_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141158_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141301_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141306_YouTube.jpg

I thought Lydia had stopped with the fake tanning.
She looks orange.

Ali. Oh Ali. He does not look well at all.
Screenshot_20240530_141251_YouTube.jpg

Inspector Gadget and Robin Hood go shooting 🤭
They are literally trolling us with the cosplay. They actually went shooting wearing trench coats.
Ahhhh, but the signet rings were on the wee weeeeee pinkies so ... old money and all that. All's well.

Screenshot_20240530_141045_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141053_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141057_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240530_141020_YouTube.jpg

The side profile ... no photoshop.
Screenshot_20240530_141229_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141223_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_141220_YouTube.jpg

And this biatch has received a FREE 2-day stay at the hotel ... and, whilst sat in her hotel SUITE in her frikken uniform of dirty hair and dressing gown, has the nerve to criticise the hotel on their choice of music, flowers and furniture.
She then proceeds to give the hotle advice on how to improve the ambience of the hotel.
GTFOH !
This heifer has FAKE beams in her red-brick modern bunga !!! Wonky wallpaper, broken plumbing and and book shelves with no books.
Painted books for aesthetics don't count Lid-dee-yaaaah.

What is wrong with her ???
Lydia cannot be THAT unaware how wrong that is !!! She is such an ungrateful, spiteful cow.
And who the f*ck died and made her chief interior designer ???
Her house is a mish mash of the colour green, solid English oak didya know and all round FAKERY !

And yes, there was another leak at the bunga.
Karma eh.
---
What a narcissist, petulant little prima donna!
View attachment 2953973

Yes, Ali gives me the shits, but the way she scolded him about blocking the light to show her bloody outfit, was uncalled for, she acted like a spoilt little brat! no one cares about the perfect light or not, it’s not important! Her attitude stinks. This was just a glimpse that was left in the vlog today, I can Just imagine how she speaks to Ali behind the scenes, and he just cops it and bows down to her, but he is enjoying what sugar mama gives him, so in his head it’s, nothing to see here. Fool!
Lydia says she should have stuck with a size 6. Hmmm. I don't think so girl. She is such a liar.
In Tamara's last vlog, she said she is a UK 8.
Tamara is alot slimmer than Lydia. I would believe Tamara is a size 4 or 6, and Lydia is a definite size 8.

This outfit made Lydia look more a size 10 -12.
Screenshot_20240530_141020_YouTube.jpg

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
This dress does her no favours. Wrong length, and for some reason, her chest looks so much larger.

Screenshot_20240517_123006_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123008_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123014_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123017_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123019_Instagram.jpg

Ugh. The tucked in baggy pants are back. Once again, not a flattering look at all.

Screenshot_20240517_123024_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123026_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123029_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240517_123039_Instagram.jpg

And loads of STOMPING across this lovely Scottish hotel's grounds. The grass may not survive after the 2 days Lydia's stayed there !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

georgiecait

VIP Member
Anyone who mentions a brand when talking about an item is the epitome of classless and it’s a dead giveaway. UNLESS you are talking about two things and trying to differ between them (if you can’t by colour, size etc)
For example:
Could you pass me my Boodles pearls
Let’s get in the Range Rover
My David Austen roses are looking lovely today
I need to wash my Lululemon trainers

I could go on.

• Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
She sounded pathetic in the vlog the other day when she said she cant listen to any music apart from classical 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
When you watch Josie or Leonora you can see they suit the high end country life, they just exude poshness.
Lydiot and Aldi on the other hand just look so fake and chavvy, you can see a mile off when they try (badly) to act high end country it is not really them, just a very poor imitation of things they see the country set do.

• Heart

RubyGSD

That bookcase looks like what my mum has in her kitchen.
No doubt she will fill it with either dummy books that are all the rage with idiot influencers like her or she will just go and order any books in green to fill it up. This twat does not have an original idea in her head, she has to steal everyone else's ideas and style. A real bookcase in a real country house would be filled with inherited books and books that have been enjoyed over the years not purchased because they are your aesthetic..........quite pathetic.
I remember when Lydiot painted all the spines and covers of books in her office bookcase purely for aesthetics.

• Haha
  • Sick

Catlady1234

Apologies if someone has already said this (I’m struggling to stay up to speed!) but Carrie really goes all out on gifts for Lydia and Ali. That box at the Royal Albert Hall must’ve cost quite a lot of money. I really wonder what they buy her in return. I’m guessing not a lot 🤷🏼‍♀️
A packet of seeds and a jar of millenmoron honey 🤪

• Haha

helenhighwater

I nearly choked when Lydia announced they were going to rest by the pool because they had been 'working all weekend'. You call larping around a French vineyard, eating 5 course meals, drinking wine and generally hanging out WORKING? I mean, I know they get paid for doing that shit, but it's NOT work.

• Heart
  • Haha