Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bbeettxx

Saying that La Mer has cured her perioral dermatitis… well she mustn’t have actually had it then because La mer would exacerbate it. I’ve suffered with it intermittently for years and you have to go to zero therapy with it- failing that antibiotics. La Mer would feed the dermatitis and quite literally double it over night. I’m so over influencers and their fakeness!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Oops...

VIP Member
This one was embarrassing to watch.

The drunker she got the more noticeable her speech impediment got. If she’s not going to get the moving teeth from where she sucked her fist on the left side of her mouth as a child fixed then she may now benefit from speech therapy. Focussing the camera so close to her face highlights the difficulty she has with the lisping and forming many of her words.

Trying to explain about how she perceived the film music was a complete cringe from beginning to end. Her husband came across as so vapid even though he did valiantly try to give a bit of the hotel’s history. Probably thats best left to those who are able to speak naturally and eloquently.

I wonder if she is at all drink aware? Is she aware we can tell when she’s drunk and trying to behave like she’s sober? It’s really not a good look.

Why all the talk about healthy eating when as soon as she goes out and anyone else is paying she’s back to loads of booze and junk food? They give you a box at a concert and you order (in complete theatrical wonderment) pizza…to go with the provided champagne. Classy!

Just no.

• Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
I sent this

7EE53A0E-7985-4042-BC56-F72A68E6EEE2.jpeg

In the post it says "lydiamillen will see your response and can share it"

Yes! Please do share it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lotster

I'll never NOT find their signet rings absolutely hilarious/pathetic. It's such a blatant, cringeworthy attempt at social climbing.........I don't recall her wearing one in her Ibiza Shot Girl days......

• Haha
  • Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
I’m sorry, but that long brown streak on her face looks awful! She hasn’t blended her makeup properly or at all by the looks of it. Does she have a mirror?! Can’t she see that the side of her face looks like she has a poop smear. That’s bad make up application, man. And this picture is in her Ad for the hotel! 😂 Can she do anything right?!

984B3D44-CA83-4B7E-B5BE-18C32C684CA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

ella1979

VIP Member
She’s addressing people who say she never wears KM . She’s saying she has to ration her wearing of them she wears them so much ! 😂 bollocks

She has the nerve to complain about the hotel using fake foliage in their orangery (she calls it a greenhouse) I think it’s an orangery but what do I know 😂. Bit of a nerve coming from a woman who broadcast from her greenhouse with about 40 shop bought potted plants a few wks ago!
---
😂 dying laughing

She’s got wood pigeon for dinner and I’m not sure she can stomach it despite clearly trying to appear as if she’s keen to eat game and “be country” . She says “now I don’t often eat wood pigeon” 😂 no ! Normally it’s pasta and pesto not pigeon love 😂

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
i think it’s anything that can be microwaved , anything mess free with disposable packaging.

reckon they have cleaners once a week and do their absolute utmost to not create mess they have to then clean themselves because madam prefers to have her feet up . I’m thinking pizza , microwave pasta meals maybe a baked potato
I will never forget the jacket potato, cold baked beans straight out of the can - can on the table, cold cheese - grater on the table - they fed to a guest of theirs. I think it was Ali's friend who was helping them with electrical stuff.
That was pretty shocking. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
She doesn't know how to dress for her figure. The white dress makes her look UK size14, and who would ever wear a white cotton summer dress with a neck scarf and tartan wool blazer with knackered old sliders. I mean at least get a blazer that fits and wear it with a blouse or body/top with trousers, even jeans (not white) are better or a suitable skirt!

Another gifted stay for the un-deserving!!

• Sick
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Lauren has reopened under a new name, re-branded but still in St.Albans! Deleted Lydia but follows Josie and Rue Sloane and Amelias home acc!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
The Emilia Wickstead dress is 'nice' but kinda old lady tennis vibes 😂
Screenshot_20240521_080759_YouTube.jpg

Of course, the wrong shoes were worn.
Screenshot_20240521_080920_YouTube.jpg

Less is more.
Oversized earrings so a necklace is not required.
Screenshot_20240521_080714_YouTube.jpg

• Heart

blue-orchid

trust this idiot to pointlessly gender forms of exercise
View attachment 2961393
Lydia, you muppet, you first built your audience by posting half-naked photos of yourself doing strength training and taking protein powder sponsorships

I'm all for low-impact exercises that are gentle on the joints, but why tf would anyone feel the need to put down other forms of exercise and the women who choose to move their bodies in those ways. She just hates women so much
She would never have done Pilates if she didn't first see Josie doing it.

We know this, and she knows this.

Fraud.

• Heart

blue-orchid

Just started watching the vlog.....

Her exclaiming about the view out the hotel window when they first arrived at The Langham.

Gawd, give me strength!

She tries to sound extra posh with her "my goodness me"-ing and "how spectacular" bullshit.

Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

She is so fake and we all know it's an act.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Ravenstown

VIP Member
She eats like a German Shepherd.

Needs one of those special dog bowls with the ridged surface to slow down greedy houonds.

• Haha

Greentrees

VIP Member
Lydia attended The Prince’s Trust awards, Lydia hasn't posted yet, but Charlotte of BellePR and others have, like Getty Images & Daily Mail.

She has paired a Tan mini Kelly Hermes bag with a 2 tone heavy satin dress! Such a wrong style bag to put with that dress! Again, not the right bag. Will she ever get it through her thick skull, these particular Hermes bags are not appropriate with these kinds of dresses.

Who is the dress from, does anyone know? I think I have seen it before, but can't think who the designer is. Not keen on the nude shoes with the dress either, she needed something a bit more statement, imo, like the Manolo Blahnik- Hangisi? Hate the half back and half down hair look, it looks childish and it looks like she couldn't be bothered and just threw it back with a clip. Make-up is blah, so on and so forth.

83C5F785-F91A-438F-B116-F7CCE20714D1.jpeg
6C62FC21-5613-4609-AF05-102C8EBCF2DD.jpeg
543EA51F-6E00-45EB-B132-29EFC0346A2F.jpeg

B62C4B69-19EF-49ED-8525-61ACE1CD4E2D.jpeg
0BD93410-8A2F-4E80-80C3-2DBDE33EDBB6.jpeg

The bag looks silly with this dress, such a mismatch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

blue-orchid

Her response to her "Ask me Anything" bullshit is so pretentious.

It's also very evident she asked herself some of these questions, especially when it comes to how her dress style has changed from chic and modern to the frumpy granny floral sacks she wears.

The truth is she had to pivot and change her content after she was screaming like a wild banshee coz of bloody hair colour, she lost loads of brand work and subscribers after thus had to pivot to new content and change her entire channel.

Enter her Single White Female-ing Teefers in home decor, dress style, gardening, cooking and now reformer pilates.

Lydiot is the most inauthentic digital creator out there.

All she does is copy others word for word, design for design, and now even in mannerisms and personality.

She's so full of crap.

We also know she uses ChatGP or some other form of AI to help her form answers and sentences coz she's dumber than a box of rocks.

I bet she used both AI and a ghost writer to "write" her Evershit book.

It's rather evident when she can barely string a sentence together or spell/pronounce basic words.

She is now so deluded by her own lies she thinks she is a grand author and the epitome for countryside content.

What she can't admit to is that all her peers have soared ahead of her career wise and she must now pay PR to put articles about her in cheap magazines.

She's also is only invited to events where unknown creators are at now. The new, unknown folks.

Major brands still won't work with her.

She can lie that she is not into luxury yet is stuck on Hermes like flies on poop.

She just can't admit that all the major international brands dumped her pancake arse.

She can keep faking it but her career is dead and what exposure she has is not coz anyone gives a shit, it is because she has to pay a PR company to extensively beg to give her exposure.

She lost her fame and and her heyday is finished due to her deplorable behavior.

She knows it and we know it.

What a fucking clown.

The only reason she also stays with the House Elf is because he is spineless, dumb as ever allowing her to dominate and control him.

A real man would've told her years ago to fuck off with her disgusting behaviour.

Ali is using her just as much as she is using him.

I still see their marriage ending.

I believe when her career flames out further, he will cut his losses, take half of everything and dump her to be with a sweet girl that can give him children or for a guy that is prettier than his ugly wife.

It's her horrid soul and spirit which is ugly for me.

No matter how slim and pretty someone may be on the outside, their personality and the way they treat others will always overshadow the superficiality of looks.

External beauty fades with time.

However, Lydiot sped that process up by being a bitch not just to Nicky but to numerous others in the industry.

Thus all her peers and all the major brands have dumped her for good.

She deserves all the further loss that comes her way.

The End.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I’m sorry all the pieces look like cheap polyester satin. Do people wear Lily silk in real life? Or just influencers when they have a discount code?
I don’t know a single person who’s ever worn Lilly Silk. They come across as the type of company similar to Holland Cooper where they lie about fabrics and where their products are made. Anyone remember when Holland Cooper were caught out buying clothes from poor countries like Haiti while stating on their website that their brand was 100% made in Britian. They had to release a statement saying Jade had made a “small mistake on the website” 😂😂😂. They had to admit their embroidery/branding were stitched on in England but that most of the sportswear, polo shirts, hoodies etc were infact just cheap Haiti made tat. Which is fine, if you’re charging Primark prices.

Lilly Silk states on their site that they use ‘100% charameuse silk’, in other words, it could be 1% silk and 99% polyester. It’s not like Mulberry silk. Charameuse is not considered the top type of fabric at all, it’s usually woven with satin and polyester, the fact they’ve put the word ‘silk’ after ‘charameuse’ just means it contains some amount of silk. But that it’s 100% Charameuse Silk. It’s like saying 100% Chicken Gravy. It’s all gravy but how much chicken is in the gravy.

Josie was slagging off a brand a few months ago, saying she washed silk pyjamas and they came out awful, some pyjamas she got for Christmas, I couldn’t be arsed going back to xmas vlogs to watch which PJs she received then, but I guessed she was indirectly talking of Lilly Silk and I don’t think she’s worked with them since she said that. Took a screenshot of the back of Josie’s Lilly Silk loungewear trousers, this is an idea of the quality….shocking! All bobbly and so thin that you can see her underwear line. No wonder she wears them round the house instead of out in public. The brand suits Lydia, all pretence, fakery and cutting corners to exploit their buyers/viewers.

Attached photo - look how bad the stitching is on Lydia’s top. It’s all crooked, uneven and gathered. Compared to the edited, smoothed out photos they have on their site. Lilly Silk is not to be trusted.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32