Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s addressing people who say she never wears KM . She’s saying she has to ration her wearing of them she wears them so much ! 😂 bollocks

She has the nerve to complain about the hotel using fake foliage in their orangery (she calls it a greenhouse) I think it’s an orangery but what do I know 😂. Bit of a nerve coming from a woman who broadcast from her greenhouse with about 40 shop bought potted plants a few wks ago!
---
😂 dying laughing

She’s got wood pigeon for dinner and I’m not sure she can stomach it despite clearly trying to appear as if she’s keen to eat game and “be country” . She says “now I don’t often eat wood pigeon” 😂 no ! Normally it’s pasta and pesto not pigeon love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How much did Belle PR Have to pay Hello magazine for that advertorial bullshit?? I find myself loathing influencers more and more each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This woman is just so repugnant. She cannot go to a hotel and just appreciate it for what it is. She walks around and it’s a constant stream of “I want this” or “I need one of these” or “this would be perfect in my home” just on loop like a broken record. And my personal favourite is “we’ve been wanting to do X for a long Time” when it’s clearly the first time she has EVER thought of it because her gluttonous eye has spotted it somewhere

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
How much did Belle PR Have to pay Hello magazine for that advertorial bullshit?? I find myself loathing influencers more and more each day.
Disagree - I LOATHE PR even more! She keeps proclaiming that her eleven years on the internet .... read eleven years of elevenerifing 🙄😴 - are just about Cawwie and her being the bosses and not needing any Management.

In truth, though, Belle PR are hired to actually get her press. Cawwie has no contacts whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Screaming ! She says she and Ali are both keen clay pigeon shooters.

No! If you are keen then you have your own gun certificate and your own gun or collection of guns. She says it’s an Olympic sport which is fair enough but I think she should read up on Olympic skeet which is the Olympic type of clay .

I’m howling with laughter this vlog is so hilarious - not that she’s meaning to be funny.

She says her outfit is perfect and if anyone sees her in the shooting outfit (which isn’t a shooting outfit 😂) she will pretend SHE OWNS the castle and the WILL believe her because of her purdey outfit 😂 I’m howling

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She’s addressing people who say she never wears KM . She’s saying she has to ration her wearing of them she wears them so much ! 😂 bollocks

She has the nerve to complain about the hotel using fake foliage in their orangery (she calls it a greenhouse) I think it’s an orangery but what do I know 😂. Bit of a nerve coming from a woman who broadcast from her greenhouse with about 40 shop bought potted plants a few wks ago!
---
😂 dying laughing

She’s got wood pigeon for dinner and I’m not sure she can stomach it despite clearly trying to appear as if she’s keen to eat game and “be country” . She says “now I don’t often eat wood pigeon” 😂 no ! Normally it’s pasta and pesto not pigeon love 😂
Coming from a woman with fake lemon tree in her greenhouse 😁 Can’t make this stuff up!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s a comment thread from Lydia on Sarah McCorquodale’s TikTok about the Grace Beverly ASA decision that has particularly tickled me.
I just read it, funny how she is sticking up for her fellow rule bending influencer, and I loved how nobody agreed with her! She just can’t admit when she is wrong!

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell Ali is wearing a trench coat to shoot in!

He should be in a decent waterproof - his shooting jacket itself should normally be waterproof and most MEN just put up with getting a bit damp 😂 they wear tweed caps or for clay you can wear a baseball cap there’s no tradition with just clay

I’m shocked and finding this oh so funny. When I saw her shoot her shoulder shot back with recoil. I assumed she’s using a 12 bore.

I can now confirm neither of them used a 12 bore! He packed a lighter 20 bore which is often considered a good choice for ladies because there’s less recoil .

Ali has therefore used a ladies gun really 😂

She then gets a step by step idiots instruction on how to shoot. If she was used to shooting she would know exactly what she’s doing with the gun, her stance, loading of it etc etc. She wouldn’t need telling.

She’s having a complete beginners lesson !! So she’s been honest with them that she’s not really done much before.

She then proceeds to forget to put ear protection on !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What Millen-Morons they are! Pretending they are something else all the time, and always getting caught out!

Horsey horsey....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Disagree - I LOATHE PR even more! She keeps proclaiming that her eleven years on the internet .... read eleven years of elevenerifing 🙄😴 - are just about Cawwie and her being the bosses and not needing any Management.

In truth, though, Belle PR are hired to actually get her press. Cawwie has no contacts whatsoever.
They are pushing that wretched book left right and centre. I wonder if she had a goal in mind in regards to how many copies she would sell, based on her follower (bot) count. She was probably hoping to sell at least 100k copies , not a measly 20k, that is actually quite embarrassing for her. “Bestselling author” my arse 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If anyone turned up to one of our shoot days dressed like that they’d be laughed all the way out of there 🤭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do not shoot or know anything about shooting, but surely no one would wear a Burberry Mac!

Reactions: 23
Apologies if this has already been suggested... but let's play a game Lydia would love . Every time she says Oh my goodness me, Oh Gosh, gosh, my goodness........ take a shot. We will all be super merry as she hardly says much else. My goodness me... now grates on me. We know she reads here, she literally just said "on sites about me" Watching old eps of Keeping up appearances and she is Hyacinth. "Oh I forgot to put on my vintage boodles pearls" why not just say "oh my pearls".... maybe she will totally become Hyacinth and add in executive to every description.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Apologies if this has already been suggested... but let's play a game Lydia would love . Every time she says Oh my goodness me, Oh Gosh, gosh, my goodness........ take a shot. We will all be super merry as she hardly says much else. My goodness me... now grates on me. We know she reads here, she literally just said "on sites about me" Watching old eps of Keeping up appearances and she is Hyacinth. "Oh I forgot to put on my vintage boodles pearls" why not just say "oh my pearls".... maybe she will totally become Hyacinth and add in executive to every description.
I don’t have enough alcohol in the house for this game 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yikes! Mr Boo-Font looks like a tiny Columbo in his Burberry mac. As @Namima would say... ick, ick, ick. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
For someone who said she was a dab hand at shooting, she needed a lot of tutoring.
Having a shooting vest from Holland China doesn’t make you a shooter!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are you trying to kill us all?????? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What they wear for shooting clay in Olympics attached

Meanwhile she points at the vast hotel and says she will own a house just like it in the future . Does she mean a model version of it 😂

I hope she’s entering the lottery !
---
She needs a decent pair of Pilla glasses for shooting forget the purdey overcoat

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone who mentions a brand when talking about an item is the epitome of classless and it’s a dead giveaway. UNLESS you are talking about two things and trying to differ between them (if you can’t by colour, size etc)
For example:
Could you pass me my Boodles pearls
Let’s get in the Range Rover
My David Austen roses are looking lovely today
I need to wash my Lululemon trainers

I could go on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.