Lydia Millen #203 F right off love it's a red brick modern bungalow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cars nearly as tall as him

Reactions: 20

When someone else takes a photo of the Millen-Morons, it's LITERALLY eye opening ...

Ali looks sick, and his (tight, almost stressed) smile does not reach his eyes.
All the acting he has to do must be getting to him. Plus his 2nd job of maintenance and handyman must be taking it's toll on his health.

---

Liar.

Reactions: 19
What a spectacular day.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 16
She really is about 5'6". I've been a couple of metres away from Carrie who is about 5'6". My friends at work who grew up with Ali concur also.

Reactions: 18
Why does Ali keep wearing orthopaedic shoes?
Mr Boo-Font is simply following orders.
---
He looks like he s sneering. I expect he s finally come to the realisation that his Sugarmummy is now running out of funds. It all been spent on herself and she really hasn t done much work since they came back from Scotland in the Nuuuu Year. It can t be long now before even his uneducated brain realises he s going to have to jump ship soon.

Last edited:
I’d guess her height at 5’5 . Maybe I’m an inch out and she 5’6 .

Reactions: 13
She really is about 5'6". I've been a couple of metres away from Carrie who is about 5'6". My friends at work who grew up with Ali concur also.
Yea I believe it. I think she just dresses so appallingly that she makes herself look like Thumbelina.

They did it with Fleur too not so long ago. She also vlogged it.

Reactions: 13
He looks like a child next to that car he is a little guy in real life. Bless him!

Reactions: 11
What does she mean “as always”? . She only found the wild mustard garlic in her neighbours wood last week
---
Does a Sunday meal get anymore basic than boiled up plain pasta with some pesto chucked on.

I mean, it’s one up from pot noodle I guess

Attachments

Reactions: 23
I think she just decanted some shop bought pesto into another jar.

Reactions: 21
If 5.6 is 167cm then I believe it. But didn't she use to say she was 170cm ? That was a stretch !

Reactions: 5
He looks like a waxwork
Like one of the footguards for the Monarch, when they fall over or which ever or faint rather I think, they're trained to faint to attention, means to basically fall over straight, heck forbid if they fall over on their front must hurt! (or their back like a yeah wax work or straight as such) Reminds me of that!
---
The expression on his face the lad in the foregrounds like what the fack? lol

Reactions: 3
Talking about what the fack
No editing was involved in this photo.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.