Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh @Oops... so lovely to see you posting again. I love how you use humour when writing about these two, you had me howling. I wish I could write in the same way. Maybe I should post when I not feeling so angry about what she does.

I was thinking about the cottage this morning and I think she was convinced one of her followers would snap it up. I can t believe she ll sell it in the near future.

Reactions: 17
Wings, Levels, Oak Room. Wisteria room, Honey Bee Walk, Woodland, Kitchen Garden, Powder room etc etc
Imagine hearing all that and you arrive and it's a red brick modern bung with honey bee walk at the bottom of the garden

Reactions: 24
Wings, Levels, Oak Room. Wisteria room, Honey Bee Walk, Woodland, Kitchen Garden, Powder room etc etc
Love how Lydia was caressing the sample of wood for the bookshelves whilst raving about it being "OAK" and it's "SOLID oak" and "ENGLISH oak". ... Until she realised she was raving on about the BIRCH sample !!!
Jackass.

Reactions: 40
She's too self-immersed and insular to know what is actually happening in Gaza.

I bet if asked she couldn't give a brief synopsis of how this all unravelled.

All she cares about is her imaginary world of cosplay and that people think she is rich.

Reactions: 27
what is this you speak of?
On TikTok there's a huge wave of blocking big celebrities who use their platforms for their income and vanity instead of using their large platforms to speak on important issues to stop them from gaining ad revenue.

I predict it starts with the big-name celebs and will trickle down to influencers very soon.

Reactions: 19
Lydia Millen = Jealous moron

A book case for 2 illiterate idiots- so appropriate!

She has no staff and no need fir an offuce. The PT was for show. Vaha must have given her the mirror, but it is never mentioned as she's been paid.

She must be so jealous of Frow and Josie's gardens etc - hers is an utter mess because she is too mean to pay someone!

Reactions: 22
mental rejuvenation is the last thing needed for a person with the intelligence, patience, ego, and palate of a toddler

Urgh. They’re at the BAFTAs again.

they’re really just inviting anybody these days

Omg, it's Mr & Mrs Twat.

She's wearing the Sassi Holford dress. That's what she went to Sassi Holford for, not for a wedding dress, as the clickbait vlog title suggested. Liar.

Her makeup looks awful. Bit heavy on the lip liner. No filter on this photo. Thanks Getty Images. We can always count on you for capturing the real her.

The black bag doesn't go with the dress, it looks too heavy with that particular dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
The bag doesn’t match the whimsical dress but it makes a change from the Hermès that’s constantly glued to her hand.
Did she sale all her Lady Dior’s? They would’ve looked so much nicer with that dress.

Reactions: 38
Imagine hearing all that and you arrive and it's a red brick modern bung with honey bee walk at the bottom of the garden
Yes and as we’ve been told those bees in Honey Bee Walk ( funny how she names everything to sound far nicer than it is - this is a piece of scrub land at the back of their small garden) are ANGRY! So it’s Angry Honey Bee Walk isn’t it? He kept schtum about the woodpecker didn’t he? They’ve got all the white suits and smokers and look the part though so that’s all that matters…

Reactions: 25
I feel like this should work but just doesn’t. I mean the bag choice is absolutely horrific but as you say at least it’s not a Hermes bag. I don’t know if it’s the fit of the dress, the make up, the hair? It just doesn’t work as a look. Also if you’re going to an event like this hire a hair and make up person for god sake.

Can you see Lips consciously schmizing here? I think everyone is supposed to look at him and think he’s a bit of a sort…

I don’t get why she doesn’t have a collection or at least a 2-3 evening clutch bags? Catherine Princess of Wales always uses an evening clutch bag for evening events as did Lady/Princess Diana and as any other persons with a modicum of style and common sense!

Reactions: 33
Urgh. They’re at the BAFTAs again.

they’re really just inviting anybody these days
Louise Pentland is there as well- obviously Belle PR know someone at bafta so they can get these nobody’s in! Seriously, the BAFTAs are meant to be a celebration of british tv and film. When the fuck did Lidl and Aldi star in or produce a tv drama or movie? It dilutes the event inviting these influencers as seat fillers.

Reactions: 30
Lydia’s life is 1 endless drama so she does technically qualify by proxy, if only they could give awards out for YouTube as well.
She could fill her new book cases full of them

Reactions: 20
OMG horrific, he looks rank. Alistair Bond the twat

Her make up and bag are so wrong it is funny. Who wants to bet she has old black shoes on!!!

Perhaps she should have kept the Bulgari/Dior/Choo bags - much better!

View attachment 2931202
Can you see Lips consciously schmizing here? I think everyone is supposed to look at him and think he’s a bit of a sort…
Love how the arrows on the piccie are pointing to his receding hairline. Will he grow old gracefully or get hair plugs to halt the aging process? Does anyone care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.