Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie's nose doesn’t look right, something looks off and it's making her face look different. Didn’t Carrie have her non surgical nose top up with Dr Ayad a few weeks ago? Ah Yes, that explains it.

View attachment 2912577

Just sayin'
View attachment 2912578

View attachment 2912908
Why is Carrie dressed like the farmer in the dell character. And Is she going to sing a nursery rhyme in the cooking class? She is dressed like a toddler.

🎶Ring-a-ring-a-rosie.
A pocket full of posies
A tissue, a tissue
We all fall down 🎶
I mean her face is shockingly different and not in a good way. She just had a ton of filler and Botox and she looks robotic. Super frozen and filled. She looked freaky when talking to the chef.

I have nothing against minor Botox and tweaks but when a person is this frozen and sculpted by filler they look strange… especially when talking. So many in society walking around like this.

Also a personality flaw with these two is that when they are with a chef or expert they just talk at the person. Just blabber away about what they do or think and don’t even really ask a question.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I
I mean her face is shockingly different and not in a good way. She just had a ton of filler and Botox and she looks robotic. Super frozen and filled. She looked freaky when talking to the chef.

I have nothing against minor Botox and tweaks but when a person is this frozen and sculpted by filler they look strange… especially when talking. So many in society walking around like this.

Also a personality flaw with these two is that when they are with a chef or expert they just talk at the person. Just blabber away about what they do or think and don’t even really ask a question.

View attachment 2918499
I thought Carrie came across as very opinionated and such a ‘know all’. Humility and respect are essential qualities in a learner.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I

I thought Carrie came across as very opinionated and such a ‘know all’. Humility and respect are essential qualities in a learner.

She is supposed to be the assistant but does not act like it!

Reactions: 18

View attachment 2918499
They we both smashed by then, been swigging Rose all morning. Of course Lydiot didn t have a clue as to what Cawwie was talking about as she never cooks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2918499
They both think so darn highly of themselves it’s sickening.
---
They we both smashed by then, been swigging Rose all morning. Of course Lydiot didn t have a clue as to what Cawwie was talking about as she never cooks.
What do you meaaaannnn, what about her risotto! Don’t forget her salads and pasta. She is after all ~Italian~.
Been to Florence for my birthday this year and prayed hard that we won’t bump into any stupid influencers. There was a woman with shockingly straw hair who looked a bit like Lydia, so that gave me an unpleasant scare. But yeah, we were exploring galleries and museums. Her uneducated arse could never.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2918499
Carrie's face = the Big Freeze ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread title suggestion:
Solid oak for broke Lydiot Sneer Millen-Moron is the only way to bespoke drear toilets

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she's glad it's another bank holiday as she's running out of content for her vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.