Lydia Millen #202 The latest for the Cotswold’s wannabe is fake beams in the GP Surgery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did the 'leak' come from, she didnt say! Definitely insurance claim to pay for reno!

That fire escape will be 'oaked' for sure!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Odd launer didn’t invite Lydia today . She’s only an hour away and they have brought others all the way down from Manchester to help them promote Launer .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This story is so odd. She’s ‘laughing’ at how slow she’s running (which makes her sound like a lunatic in itself) but then she pans down to her legs and she’s just doing some sort of weird trotting, not running it all. I think she’s finally lost it 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Where did the 'leak' come from, she didnt say! Definitely insurance claim to pay for reno!

That fire escape will be 'oaked' for sure!
It defo looked suspect, there were puddles of water in random places as if they had just been put there for effect, plus Lydiot isnt the type to help clean up, seems she just wanted to make a big thing of it again for effect 🤔 if it was caused by rain then the water would be by the external doors and maybe a bit further into the room.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Odd launer didn’t invite Lydia today . She’s only an hour away and they have brought others all the way down from Manchester to help them promote Launer .

Proof that she (Caweee) has bugged them for bags etc and got free card holders and probably hasn't promoted the brand as promised.

I agree with you @Peppypoopar the leak seemed to be in random places and not by a window or door!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Proof that she (Caweee) has bugged them for bags etc and got free card holders and probably hasn't promoted the brand as promised.

I agree with you @Peppypoopar the leak seemed to be in random places and not by a window or door!
If she has faked all the water downstairs to claim on the insurance I hope she gets done for insurance fraud.

• Heart
If she has faked all the water downstairs to claim on the insurance I hope she gets done for insurance fraud.

I hope so, it did look odd, pools and puddles of water nowhere near the doors! Also who wears socks to mop up water???

• Heart
She’s wearing the Holland cooper equestrian base layer to go on her wine jog … whatever next
---
I bet there’s a bottle of rose in her runner backpack with the tube to mouth setup
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Didn't she leak Launer info before it was made public. Might be why she wasn't invited.

• Haha
Didn't she leak Launer info before it was made public. Might be why she wasn't invited.
Yes she said there’s a new leather.

Manchester is a 3 hr drive to Windsor , it’s ridiculous they took influencers from there instead of using London girls .

I was surprised at the new luggage range. It is very stiff. I saw three holdalls in black or brown . They said to me that the biggest could go on a planes locker . Being realistic no one is buying the range for going on a commercial airline. It would weigh a ton full and be very difficult to stow . No wheels is a major problem for airline travellers. Instead I feel the range is for a weekend trip by car or for people who have a private jet in a hangar and can drive right up .

I like the products on the whole but I do wonder now the queen has passed how long they can go on using and trading off the royal warrant .

I agree with the poster who said they would have been begging for the bags. The traviata is 2,700 ish yet the one Lydia was loaned was the smaller 1,800 version and it was just a loan .. I don’t think she will work with Launer again . There’s not enough in it for Lydia either if all they are willing to do is loan a bag for the day .

Vivian sheriff who does the hats , I spoke with them and asked if the hats on influencers come back into the stores stock or are they sold off as samples and going off the answer I received it seems VS gift the headgear . At nearly 1k a time that’s more generous than Launer!
---
It’s badminton horse trials next weekend in the Cotswolds . I’d imagine Leo might attend at Holland cooper maybe Alex Coll .. guessing Lydia won’t be going or maybe she will but with Fairfax favor .

The perfect dress?. Who is she trying to kid .

This dress adds about 20inches to her hips , she’s straight up and down/tiny in real life . So boring, plain and unflattering

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It looks horrible and like those adverts for cheap clothes on Facebook with the model in the exact same pose and t-shirt but different colours/ patterns have been photoshopeed on the tshirts in a line of exact but different photos. ANYWAY, that's what her horrible hip-tastic dress looks like. Photoshopped on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is that courtyard downstairs looking so crappy. Do they ever look after anything??

Reactions: 12
Fairweather Pheobe?!!
She was running with what looked like cousin It attached to her head in a insta vid that I posted a while ago then others posted.
she looked like Phoebe from friends when she runs (IYKYK) as for the fair weather part, it’s cause she only trots once or twice a year when the weather is nice.
She reads here and that’s where she got it from, she thinks it makes her look endearing using the name to make herself look personable and funny… it doesn’t it’s just confirmation for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why is that courtyard downstairs looking so crappy. Do they ever look after anything??

She showed it full of leaves and water, apparently the source of the leak? Would that be as they didn't pay for the right drainage system you need there??

Reactions: 8
Queen of polyester 😂

if looks could kill (the first few shots especially) her audience would be dead !

She should never wear that type of bustier .

Agree re age. I hate to say this I really do . But when I see a perfume ad the girls are typically flawless , beautiful and youthful . Her face is imo too strong in features to be called pretty . Perfume ads with flowers call for a romantic looking , young , pretty woman/girl . She’s gone for granny chic and now she has it 😂

the ad doesn’t work . Max 25yrs for that dress imo and anyone with implants should probably avoid
---
Also leaning back and exposing neck bands at her age is never good for an ad. I know we all have them but …..

the sleeves on the dress are like josies wedding dress and the posing twirling, hand on hip , running is like leonoras filming
God those implants look like she put them in herself. With a sword.

• Haha
I think it's a combination of leaks from the ground floor and bad drainage from the basement courtyard. A leak from the laundry room ? From one of the guest bedroom bathrooms ?
It is a massive job to find all the leaks, sort them out out, fix the bad courtyard drainage and waterproof. The courtyard and drain well (outside their bedroom, above the window in the gym) is a big problem for drainage during and after a big rainstorm.
The essential work you do before the painting and decorating.
All the stuff you DON'T SEE. The stuff these influencers are not interested in.
But nope, Madam wants to go straight to the decorating.
The new paint is just going to bubble and crack in no time.
Are they really just ripping out the floor, redoing it, painting and decorating and not sorting the leaks ???? 😳

• Heart
  • Wow
She has alot of pink in her skin even thought she tries to fake tan it out 😂
This is an absolute crime I see all over the UK. Most ladies have a rosy, cooler skin tone and they put on these yellow foundations in what I assume is an attempt to look more tanned/sun kissed but all it does is make you look sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.