Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tortured myself and watched parts of the video. I swear every next video she posts addresses ANYTHING we just said here on Tattle. It's so obvious and rather pathetic because she needs to constantly validate herself and decisions countering anything negative here. So ridiculous but I suppose that is the same as her deleting every negative comment written @ her.

And she clearly has no house knowledge or smarts as a buyer. She spends $ on painting, repainting, changing furniture and buying things all the time like a 5k purse, yet does not address what's really important like repairs or increasing the value of the house. Over 2 years and has done nothing to improve her Master suite bathroom nor the one downstairs which she says does not work so they store stuff. Not addressing the mold but just paints over her "courtyard" wall which is ridiculous because it is a bloody fire escape and just a little basic rectangle of gravel. States that their perimeter wall "is basically falling down" in today's vlog. Anyone with a brain would have addressed THAT first instead of furniture, lights, paneling, paint, kitchen makeover, bags, shoes, clothes, artwork, blank paged books etc.

She has the brain of a kipper and that's being kind.

She's now interested in climbing wall plants all over her house exterior walls ( I'm sure to make it look more like a"country house") yet does not check basic long-term effects on the wall. Then she wants to change all the slate on her large patio when she just needed to bleeping sweep it. Her new plans of taking out the path and building an outdoor kitchen just shows more and more that she is not a smart home buyer nor knows how to increase the value of her home. Her regular repeated purchases of 5K bags could have done so much more with the house to increase the value and repaired all the things wrong with it.

How she willingly paid 1.3 million for THAT with all its issues shows her level of intelligence. Clearly she never got a home inspection prior to purchasing. Her priorities are so daft, skewed and screwed up, it's laughable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She is genuinely revolting. Why do her and Ali NEED a delivery spot when all of that food Ali bought, they just placed in the cupboards and fridge without wiping anything?!?!

There are hundreds if not thousands of people in her area who need a delivery slot more than her ... of the top of my head the physically disabled, the immunocompromised, with an elderly family member, a house full of kids ... and yet she and her 30 something husband and 1 cat need a delivery slot???

My husband and I have a 2 year old to worry about and would never dream of having someone delivering our groceries when there are so many out there who need it more than us.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
She's now interested in climbing wall plants all over her house exterior walls
Probably being that dim if they were to go into a wall for example (not entirely sure how this kind of thing happens to be perfectly honest) and damage the integrity of the wall would need re-pointing, rather can if done really cheaply first off decay after a while as well and for various other reasons. Least occasionally tendrils can get stuck in mortar which causes integrity issues with a wall and would like I said need re-pointing, I'd hazard guess could even if it was that bad cause damping issues potentially.

Saying this because of a next door neighbour around the year well would have been between 2003-05 notified my dad one of the wall climbing plants was going into their wall they were responsible for and just did a quick search on why that happens its not that difficult only took what 5 seconds to search, clearly is an idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Nothing that we know of here. They went on a brand trip years ago just them and their two partners. But they were never friends and don't seem to have ever even pretended to be friendly with each other.
Maybe Josie and Lydia are just way to similar to be friends. They probably hate each other but at the same time they want to be same as the other one 🤔

Reactions: 5
She is genuinely revolting. Why do her and Ali NEED a delivery spot when all of that food Ali bought, they just placed in the cupboards and fridge without wiping anything?!?!
That's exactly what I was thinking! Items from the store stacked on the counter and immediately put away into the fridge and pantry. How utterly stupid and ignorant! Clearly they do not understand and read on how long the virus can live on surfaces. Like I said, brain the size of a kipper.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE]
Maybe Josie and Lydia are just way to similar to be friends. They probably hate each other but at the same time they want to be same as the other one 🤔
I'm not a fan of either......but....have followed both. There are similarities about the way they operate the system but that's where it ends. Their personalities are not alike. Josie has a very strong work ethic and has spent time building relationships with brands, can pronounce their names and fulfil her contracts. She has close family and friends and pets that she genuinely cares about . I honestly don't think she's ever wasted a moment thinking about Lidl and she certainly wouldn't want to be her.
Enough of Josie though! Back to the tit show that is Lidl's life!

Reactions: 15
So Lydia needs to feel homely so yet another non-essential home haul. If she spends anymore time in that bungalow (albeit in quarantine) she’ll become part of the furnishings. Her skin is already the colour of mahogany so half-way there. And a team of people to work in the house to keep it in order. Next she’ll be calling the spare bedrooms the staff quarters to match her so-called courtyard, whiskey room and location (which is still Northamptonshire Lyds not the border of Buckinghamshire). The only borderline is her sanity. And the ‘game-changing’ realisation that they can tidy up after themselves. This is the most couple-like thing that they do. The problem now will be...do they save pennies and continue to do this themselves or revert back to being lazy. Poor cinders with her first-world bungalow problems. Who would have thought people were continuously dying and losing their livelihoods right now, and on the verge of a global economic recession that will undoubtedly impact more people. Not Lyds. Rona ain’t bringing her down. She’ll continue to launch the brand, not any brand (lies, any brand that’ll pay her) but HER brand, but you know the brand that doesn’t have her name on, but still her brand, sames. She’s all about growth, pushing herself outside of her comfort zone (as long as she doesn’t have to leave the bungalow to go to meetings, steady on). She’s just living the dream...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not a fan of either......but....have followed both. There are similarities about the way they operate the system but that's where it ends. Their personalities are not alike. Josie has a very strong work ethic and has spent time building relationships with brands, can pronounce their names and fulfil her contracts. She has close family and friends and pets that she genuinely cares about . I honestly don't think she's ever wasted a moment thinking about Lidl and she certainly wouldn't want to be her.
Enough of Josie though! Back to the tit show that is Lidl's life!
[/QUOTE]
I agree with what you said- I more meant- they are both blaaah in way they dress , beige, white, no color, both think they are pure classy and classic (NOT!), have same taste in house decor (in Lydia case striving to have), both easily jump to the other side if either they get support or not by a brand and at the end I think Josie wants to have Lydia following. But from this point Josie is far more hard working and I can see she has a goal and what she wants to achieve comparing to L.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Garden landscaping/gardening takes patience which Lydia and Ali don’t have. She blames the house having issues when she bought it and they’re having to re-do things... well that’s called maintenance! One has to maintain a property ... sweep and pressure clean the patio like normal people!! Like many have already said if they had got a building survey which I’m surer they did (though suspect basic cheap one) it would’ve picked up what work needed doing and that’s what they should’ve addressed first.

With Ali being an Electrician, one with think he’d had a decent amount of knowledge of all sorts of houses he’d have worked in before he became a beggar, sorry I mean a vlogger! I have to say I think they did a great job on their first house and even though it was all white they did put in thought about how to make it work for them and look modern. Of course both homes lack any personality. I take that back ... both houses could be described and plain and simple just like their owners!

Reactions: 18
I think that Cartier pen is the first genuine Cartier item she's received. The way Ali said "it's the real deal" or something when she was opening it, then clocked himself and tripped over his words... Bangles are definitely from Ali Express!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

There are hundreds if not thousands of people in her area who need a delivery slot more than her ... of the top of my head the physically disabled, the immunocompromised, with an elderly family member, a house full of kids ... and yet she and her 30 something husband and 1 cat need a delivery slot???

My husband and I have a 2 year old to worry about and would never dream of having someone delivering our groceries when there are so many out there who need it more than us.
Also he went shopping but didnt take any carrier bags just put all the food in the 'hired' car. 🙄

• Wow
Ok, aside from flaunting this designer things, what is the point in having like 50-70, or more bags? I think Tamara has even more, last time I watched she had a mountain of them. You cannot succeed to wear all of them regularly. You need to store them as well. I have 7 bags and still get anxiety for not using them enough!

why do people collect cars or collect anything for that matter? 1 becasue they can and 2 becasue they want to. Some people piss all their money away on alcohol or cigarettes or drugs. I think I have 300 pairs of shoes, I can't wear them all!

Is his name really George Burgess? That is the name of a character in an irish movie the snapper 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Perverted oul dude lol

I put that in one of the pervious threads - don't think anyone got the joke!!! snip snip mr. burgess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think that Cartier pen is the first genuine Cartier item she's received. The way Ali said "it's the real deal" or something when she was opening it, then clocked himself and tripped over his words... Bangles are definitely from Ali Express!!
So those bangles she has are fake Cartiers 😲 lol watch her bring them up somewhere in the near future. She doesn't suit them at all. Who needs 2!?!?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
why do people collect cars or collect anything for that matter? 1 becasue they can and 2 becasue they want to. Some people piss all their money away on alcohol or cigarettes or drugs. I think I have 300 pairs of shoes, I can't wear them all!

I put that in one of the pervious threads - don't think anyone got the joke!!! snip snip mr. burgess
Yes but you go out the house Lydia does not.

That could mean her Cartier watch is fake.

Also he said 'you use the screwdriver from your bracelet to put the refill in' she said 'has it got one with it oh no I will use the one Ive got upstairs'. if the bracelet you had was real you wouldn't ask if there was a screwdriver with the pen would you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
i would not be surprised ... the colour of hers has always looked a little different than the genuine ones, a little more 'gunmetal-ly' for lack of my descriptive abilities!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So those bangles she has are fake Cartiers 😲 lol watch her bring them up somewhere in the near future. She doesn't suit them at all. Who needs 2!?!?!?
Yes, why does she wear two?
I also wondered why she repeatedly said ‘I need to put all my jewellery back on’
In the previous video, it only looked like a necklace she wasn’t wearing / there was no space for anything else!

Reactions: 7
Yes, why does she wear two?
I also wondered why she repeatedly said ‘I need to put all my jewellery back on’
In the previous video, it only looked like a necklace she wasn’t wearing / there was no space for anything else!
I have seen a few celebs, influencers, YouTubers wear atleast 4 on the same arm and some are completley covered with diamonds, not just the simple bands... it's madness.

Reactions: 5
i would not be surprised ... the colour of hers has always looked a little different than the genuine ones, a little more 'gunmetal-ly' for lack of my descriptive abilities!
And wouldn’t the others have all come with a wax stamp packaging? She did seem surprised by that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Going back to the pen,

I do know someone who was gifted quite an expensive pen..........

They day their novel was published, as a gift, to mark the fact they WROTE A FRIGGIN BOOK.

lydia needs a pen to write what exactly ?

1) get up
2) boil the tit out of some ginger
3) stay up
4) order tit on line
5) because I like the number five
6) check tattle life
7) make another account on tattle life
8) because I like the number 8
9) ring Carrie so she can tell me I’m pretty.
10) go to bed
11) check tattle life and read my own, plus Josie’s and Frows thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
If in doubt — YES — she’s not suddenly well read. She is re-posting crap from Pinterest.

Actually you can find ALL the quotes she is posting on Pinterest. She is literally copy pasting the images.

F0D4C8F8-2FBC-4654-BA50-94F0E2F41F6C.jpeg
BE9571E4-FC7F-4006-866B-B2B455CDA29F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.