Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest vlog, shes wittering on about how complicated and "twatty" BBC Good Food is for a recipe for risotto. I use BBC Good Food all the time and I have no issues at all, probably because I know how to cook! She prefers the Thermomix because she has to do duck all, that's why she prefers it lol. She should know how to make this from scratch in a pan not a bloody automated machine!! So much for being Italian......

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I donā€™t particularly hate Lydias house (I donā€™t love it either though) but are there really that many problems with the house? Like actual big problems? Just seems like sheā€™s moaning about issues you get in lots of houses, and you get many more in an older properties. The mould on that outdoor wall could easily be sorted but will no doubt need annual treatment.
as someone said Ali was an electrician... surely he has some understanding of typical house issues?

I mean just move if you want to but stop pretending youve got all these ā€˜problemsā€™ which are not problems in the real world or are issues you see in most houses. Problem with most influencers is the constant churn they need in their lives to create content. She wants to move to create content but knows people would say itā€™s wasteful or theirs nothing wrong with their house. So sheā€™s inventing and overinflating issues as a reason. She literally gaslights her own audience!
Well she really must be dumb, how does she expect to sell a house full of faults and expensive renovations, excavations ā€¦ at top price if she is shouting out to the whole world that it is a dud ! All anyone has to do is go through all her vlogs and find out exactly what is wrong. I always said that the previous owners were clever and sneaky, they hid all the problems with a bit of paint, new flashy washrooms(that all fell to pieces) and bobā€™s your uncle. A long came Millen pound mansion, rolled on the floor, stamped her feet and said Ā« I want Ā». Also if she she thinks that a house like josieā€™s will be cost free well she is even dumber. Josie even said that they will not be able to afford the heating for such a big place, it was 16 degrees up in the top room! (I would freeze!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well she really must be dumb, how does she expect to sell a house full of faults and expensive renovations, excavations ā€¦ at top price if she is shouting out to the whole world that it is a dud ! All anyone has to do is go through all her vlogs and find out exactly what is wrong. I always said that the previous owners were clever and sneaky, they hid all the problems with a bit of paint, new flashy washrooms(that all fell to pieces) and bobā€™s your uncle. A long came Millen pound mansion, rolled on the floor, stamped her feet and said Ā« I want Ā». Also if she she thinks that a house like josieā€™s will be cost free well she is even dumber. Josie even said that they will not be able to afford the heating for such a big place, it was 16 degrees up in the top room! (I would freeze!!)
Wanted to say the same thing! Why not advertise all the faults and sink the price! She would say she said it to create engagement and interesting content. So what you are saying is, you are a liar?
Why do people buy too big houses they canā€˜t afford strait in the start and in the long run?

Reactions: 11
I looked up those "twatty" risotto recipes to see how hard they are, it'll be one of these, both are labelled easy. I'm pissing myself, look how straight forward these are- come on, these are easy

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t particularly hate Lydias house (I donā€™t love it either though) but are there really that many problems with the house? Like actual big problems? Just seems like sheā€™s moaning about issues you get in lots of houses, and you get many more in an older properties. The mould on that outdoor wall could easily be sorted but will no doubt need annual treatment.
as someone said Ali was an electrician... surely he has some understanding of typical house issues?

I mean just move if you want to but stop pretending youve got all these ā€˜problemsā€™ which are not problems in the real world or are issues you see in most houses. Problem with most influencers is the constant churn they need in their lives to create content. She wants to move to create content but knows people would say itā€™s wasteful or theres nothing wrong with their house. So sheā€™s inventing and overinflating issues as a reason. She literally gaslights her own audience!
You are correct, Lydia needs content. She has done those rooms over so many times she couldnā€™t possibly squeeze anything more out of it.

Looking for a new house will create content for a little bit, then decorating the same rooms dozens of times. And then what??

Lydiaā€™s problem is that she has no thoughts of her own. She doesnā€™t know who she wants to be and itā€™s reflected in her home, her fashion and the way she presents herself. If minimal white is popular on Pinterest, Lydiaā€™s house is minimal white. If farm house chic is popular, Lydiaā€™s house is farmhouse chic.

She doesnā€™t take inspiration and make it her own or incorporate personal elements to freshen something up, she outright copies. She will never ever be satisfied no matter how many times she moves or changes a room. Nothing she does is authentic. Itā€™s not a home, thereā€™s no pride in what she has ā€œcreatedā€/copied.

She hasnā€˜t selected beautiful, meaningful pieces that have memories attached. Her house is full of free, meaningless throwaways. She hasnā€™t poured herself and Ali into their home. She has copied and curated a selection of products to advertise. It is empty and hollow. Imagine trying to find comfort and a feeling of ease and belonging in a staged IKEA set.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
oh cringe, her pronunciation of Bvlgari is awful, what happened to her Italian? Why does she never research the proper pronunciation of things? She's trying to be cultured and worldy but things like this reveal just how unknowledgeable she is and how little she is open to learning, oh I mean 'growing'

Reactions: 22
Also what I found strange was her addressing her niece as Alis niece, sure you're not blood related but you're married hence they're your nieces also...

• Heart
Lydl's Cartier Penned Diaries...

Spent an hour sat on the broken crapper. I'm still blaming my poor diet-induced constipation on gluten.
Screenshot_20200428-174703_TikTok.jpg

Still really gassy. Literally let rip every time I move. I'm totally stinking the bungalow out, which is great, keeps that turd Ali away. #tootin'gluten
Screenshot_20200428-174742_TikTok.jpg

Finally 'went'. Carrie not here to wipe my arse so did it myself for the first time. This is the horrified face I pulled at the realisation I'm full of tit.

Screenshot_20200428-174723_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Aww shes got a sack on cause Ali has received some gin in a nice bottle so SHE'S' going to have a drink of it tonight.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
'Lady of the manor' of course. šŸ˜Š Also she said they both tidy up a room at night... the rooms arn't even big why does it take two people ffs!
THIS!!!!!!!!! Was it me or did She wanted some kind of well done for her and her husband tidying their own house, now her ā€˜teamā€™ of people can longer fulfil their duties

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I looked up those "twatty" risotto recipes to see how hard they are, it'll be one of these, both are labelled easy. I'm pissing myself, look how straight forward these are- come on, these are easy
Risotto must be one of the easiest meals to make! Well apart from heating up some pasta and a jar of shop-bought sauce.

Also what I found strange was her addressing her niece as Alis niece, sure you're not blood related but you're married hence they're your nieces also...
Unless they aren't really married lol The whole wedding was just a massive show, so was there a celebrant there to make it official?

Reactions: 9

I mean just move if you want to but stop pretending youve got all these ā€˜problemsā€™ which are not problems in the real world or are issues you see in most houses. Problem with most influencers is the constant churn they need in their lives to create content. She wants to move to create content but knows people would say itā€™s wasteful or theres nothing wrong with their house. So sheā€™s inventing and overinflating issues as a reason. She literally gaslights her own audience!
I also donā€™t mind Lydiaā€™s house and think it wouldā€™ve looked much better with a modern decor instead of all the faux stuff. The use of the space isnā€™t in my opinion utilised well. Old or new, small or big a house devoid of personality to me is sad ...a home is for creating memories...so far their memories have been a handful of times were theyā€™ve never really hosted ...unless you count the i laws doing the cooking, posh Nandoā€™s, Dominoā€™s pizza, and New Yearā€™s Eve bring a bottle event! Iā€™d never host dinner or a party and ask my guest to bring anything but themselves!

Reactions: 15
does anyone know how to check the % of fake followers .. her floggin account has seen a sudden increase at her request and I thought it would be interesting to look at the % of fakes across her accounts?

Reactions: 11
So now she's looking through Country Life magazine at houses it must be twisting her guts about the beige Josies house she's on a mission !

• Haha
I think that Cartier pen is the first genuine Cartier item she's received. The way Ali said "it's the real deal" or something when she was opening it, then clocked himself and tripped over his words... Bangles are definitely from Ali Express!!
Omg nice catch šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I have seen a few celebs, influencers, YouTubers wear atleast 4 on the same arm and some are completley covered with diamonds, not just the simple bands... it's madness.
Call me tasteless, but I don't like the Cartier bracelets šŸ¤­šŸ¤«

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a question and didnt want to start a new thread for it....which influencers would you put together as couples? for eg I think if Ali had a another chance he would want someone like fleur de force a true posh lady not a stripper acting like lady of the manor.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.