Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(First tattle post)
This insta post really wound me up. How can you generalise and call all high street ‘fast fashion’ yes there are certainly fast fashion brands out there, but there are also a lot of higher end high street brands that some people can not afford, and calling that fast fashion is awful!
I’ve been watching her for years and I’m so over her new ‘image’ she’s trying so hard to be something she’s not and it’s reflecting so badly. Blowing thousands just to make herself look rich. Rich people do not waste their money on a £500 plain white T shirt. You don’t stay rich by blowing your money. She clearly has no friends and lives for the approval of followers which isn’t happening. What a sad life to lead.
In my opinion, every single luxury brand is fast fashion nowadays. Too many shows/collections per year, too high of influenza marketing budget. Everyone and their mother have one hot luxury item this week, and then they all switch to another one the week after. I wear my Zara’s for years (not their current crap quality “pieces” though).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All her dresses and pieces look the same. Pointless having so much of the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m sick to death of seeing panelling! Especially on new build houses, why buy a new build if that is your style? And as a 28 year old I just don’t understand what these girls are thinking!
Don’t shoot me 🤣 but I actually don’t mind Lydia’s house, the layout, but how she’s decorated it! What the hell! As a buyer id like the modern exterior but walk around the house pricing up how much it would cost me to ‘modernise’ the inside to match!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The bloody PEN! Has she ever allowed him to buy her a present that's a surprise? She is a joke, makes him buy her an £800 pen! The only time he got her a surprise was when he got those cat paintings which have never seen the light of day
Ah yes, the cat paintings surprise she opened them 'by mistake' and ruined the surprise. another gift bombed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah yes, the cat paintings surprise she opened them 'by mistake' and ruined the surprise. another gift bombed
If I remember rightly I'm sure at one point I saw in alis vlog at the time they placed on the walls downstairs, one each side of the double doors entering the tv room.

Reactions: 8
That doesn't mean it's a new build. My old house has never been sold because it's on the grounds of a manor house, and is still owned by the land owner, so it's never been for sale. That said hers still looks like a new build.
No it's not, I went back and checked, which is why I deleted that post. But it certainly looks like one

Reactions: 3
If I remember rightly I'm sure at one point I saw in alis vlog at the time they placed on the walls downstairs, one each side of the double doors entering the tv room.
Yep they were there. Not sure if they still are. They’re tacky AF and Lydia will probably claim it’s too upsetting for her to see affiliate Lynx, so took them down. Poor Ali, one day he’ll find a nice young appreciative girl who’ll make him feel manly and wanted!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
After her (or Carrie) replying to those YouTube comments I think her next video will be an annoying sit down with me where she will chat sh*t for an hour repeating herself and playing the victim

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
No it's not, I went back and checked, which is why I deleted that post. But it certainly looks like one
If I remember correctly when we were on the site that shall not be named, someone found the drawings and planning application for her house. The property originally was a plot of land with an old house or bungalow on it. My understanding is that the site was bought, the existing property cleared and a new build put on the site. The previous owners either bought it already built, or they were the ones that had it built themselves. This is in part why it is hard to find because the original purchase was very different to the purchase that Ali and Lidl made and she had hidden from internet searches. It's like Frow's home, hers looks old, but it isn't, its a fairly new build.

Reactions: 12
Tbf it probably was a genuine mistake, have either of them ever brought a gift for each other that’s arrived on time, let alone early!

Reactions: 5
High street isnt fast fashion. People can afford what they can afford. Fast fashion doesnt refer to high street v designer it refers to clothes worn very few times then replaced out of choice. Connotations of poorer quality but not necessarily so. Who is she to tell us high street clothes are throwaway clothes?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
High street isnt fast fashion. People can afford what they can afford. Fast fashion doesnt refer to high street v designer it refers to clothes worn very few times then replaced out of choice. Connotations of poorer quality but not necessarily so. Who is she to tell us high street clothes are throwaway clothes?
Exactly! They aren’t mutually exclusive!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If those comments on her latest vlog are really from her not Carrie then her next vlog will be about 'responding to my haters' and 'rising above it all' because of the power of these bleeping quotes and mood boards she keeps posting.

She'll deliberately draw attention to the last vlog then all her minions and casual followers who don't pay so much attention to her lies will go and check out the comments and responses themselves. And lo and behold they will think she's amazing and it will inflate her head even further 'oh you're so gracious and take criticism so well, well done you etc" :mad: makes me sick....although tbh it's pretty slyly clever. Someone must have advised her to do so lol it's not like her to think things like that through.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Doing some digging online, I found a planning application with South Northants Council for the conversion of a small barn. There is a letter freely available online which states that they were surprised that the planning application of the former barn to a small annexe had been twice refused, especially when planning had been granted for a rather large bungalow which was in the process of being constructed. The letters are dated February 2013. In Northants, there is a trend to build properties, especially executive homes using stone rather than brick to give the appearance of age. So it looks as if Lidl's house was built in 2013. I found the listing for Frow's house and that was built in 2006, again using stone so it looks old.

It's kind of ironic actually, as both of them put on a show of being something they aren't, same as their houses!

• Heart
Don't mind ali over there, sat on a stool in the neighbours woodland😂
Still name dropping his wife for views then..
I thought that the feet in the trainers were Lydia's when I watched this the first time. Then when I saw the photo of the blister I thought it was Ali's hand. seriously though....Why does Ali always look like he is about to cry in his photos? Is that sexy or just Zoolander? And finally why in the hell is he sitting on a bar stool in the middle of the woods, in white trainers and white pants?

That doesn't mean it's a new build. My old house has never been sold because it's on the grounds of a manor house, and is still owned by the land owner, so it's never been for sale. That said hers still looks like a new build.
I thought that Lydia's house was a modern rebuild on the site of the gardener's house.

In my opinion, every single luxury brand is fast fashion nowadays. Too many shows/collections per year, too high of influenza marketing budget. Everyone and their mother have one hot luxury item this week, and then they all switch to another one the week after. I wear my Zara’s for years (not their current crap quality “pieces” though).
I think most of the luxury market is fast fashion these days. The classic pieces last but the high end runway stuff is a one season and then done because it would look dated unless you kept it for 15 to 20 yrs and then wore it as 'retro' or 'vintage'. That fast fashion term had to be coined by the high end luxury market to try and appeal to people who want to go green. That gives them the excuse to buy the 5k handbag without feeling guilty.

All her dresses and pieces look the same. Pointless having so much of the same thing.
Everyone needs 10 ultra short white summer dresses. I have no idea where you would wear such a thing. Then all the long flowing ruffle dresses look the same, too. Isn't this the second long ruffled dress in a yellow or mustard color?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.