Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know how she stays a size 6 with all that bread and pasta she eats
anyone can when they only eat one meal of processed tit a day... 😆

I want an Ali dictionary which includes all of his substitute “street” words 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please forgive me, I'm confused why is she saying Bolsam? Too lazy to say balsamic vinegar? Or have I missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want to know how she stays a size 6 with all that bread and pasta she eats
She probably VOMS it all back up & that’s probably why she constantly has a sore throat 🤔🤔
Also can I be in Ali’s gang now I use the lingo 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Please forgive me, I'm confused why is she saying Bolsam? Too lazy to say balsamic vinegar? Or have I missed something?
noooooo it was Ali,
The real reason I watch his vlogs is to see what made up words he comes up with and how badly he can duck up a sentence whilst trying to sound intelligent 🤣

He goes from trying to sound like the lights are on upstairs, to trying to sound street/down with the homies.

It’s very amusing!!

Bolsam from the crimbo masons hamp’ innit bruv....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She probably VOMS it all back up & that’s probably why she constantly has a sore throat 🤔🤔
Also can I be in Ali’s gang now I use the lingo 🤣
She was showing us one time a mess in her bathroom and on the floor next to the toilet was a toothbrush, which suggests she might just do that.

Because it's cool!!!!
Bless him, he's a bit ditzy, he's getting football and balsamic vinegar confused, easy mistake!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh you are joking! 🙄 The woman who can't give to f**ks about whether her mum is safe, it's always about me me Millan 😡
Screenshot_20200430_120612.jpg

Oh you are joking! 🙄 The woman who can't give to f**ks about whether her mum is safe, it's always about me me Millan 😡
Screenshot_20200430_120612.jpg
Two

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So her mother has delivered her some non fart pasta! Shame on lidl! Get that big arse and face of yours into that sponsored/pr/not gifted car and go to the bloody super market!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Because it's cool!!!!
Isn’t ’bolsom’or balsam a sort of balm?! Haha! Lidl also has a Balsam Hill Christmas tree! Maybe the uneducated lovely has got mixed up! 😂😂pmsl! Trying to be lady of the manor and she gets nothing right! And all this business with the garden- give me a break! She’s totally competing with Josie and josies amazing garden. Thing is Lidl is trying to sell her image as this upper class, lady of the manor type- who loves country living, sipping red wine and has cheese and port evenings at night. She wishes! She’s so far removed from that! So the taking down of the fence is to just keep up appearances and make it look like she has a lot of land. Soon she will be making raised beds and planting carrots and cabbage in it like Josie is. But the thing is she can’t cook! Would she know what to do with a raw carrot other than throw it in the thermashit?! im not Josie or Charlie’s greatest fan either but at least Charlie can cook! He presents his food so well too, always colourful and bright unlike the beige slop Lidl creates.
Everything she does is so fake! She looks on Instagram and Pinterest and tries to create a lifestyle from it- she has no original ideas at all.
she mentioned she’s bought an antique bench for her gym, so she can put crystals and her sound bowl or whatever on it. It’s not actually so she can meditate or for it to be of any benefit it’s just because it’s suits her ‘aesthetic’ she’s pinned on Pinterest!
years ago I used to really like Lydia. She was just a young girl trying to make it, she had flaws and was excited at little things, it was nice to see her and Ali grow and achieve things - but now she’s just a big fat show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet she had her best orgasm to date when she saw this care package. Care package though??? 😂 It’s pasta. Why does she have to embellish everything in her life?
Because without the embellishments, her life is empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lots of italian restaurants serve bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar instead of butter x

but bolsam :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I always thought olive oil and balsamic vinegar are there as dressing options, and not specifically for bread.

Reactions: 9
noooooo it was Ali,
The real reason I watch his vlogs is to see what made up words he comes up with and how badly he can duck up a sentence whilst trying to sound intelligent 🤣

He goes from trying to sound like the lights are on upstairs, to trying to sound street/down with the homies.

It’s very amusing!!

Bolsam from the crimbo masons hamp’ innit bruv....
Ahhh Thank-you hahah

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on her recent vlog. She is actually delusional, like fully, she has to be. Going on about how she needs a “team” with her house? It isn’t even that big and only about rooms get used: the kitchen, the bedroom, Ali’s office and her dressing room. If she’s batch cooking all she needs to do is wash dishes, wipe the sides down and probably mop once or twice a week? They have about 12 hoovers, surely it would be hard for one of them to hoover upstairs and the other downstairs. She is genuinely just so lazy, it infuriates me.

There are people DYING and this witch is still advertising £700 dresses? Making out she’s working so hard when her idea of hard work is figuring out where to place an overpriced bowl. Moaning about cooking 3 batch meals. Their are people out there working 12+ hour shifts, coming home, having to look after their families and then also clean their house. She’s disgusting. Not once has she mentioned her Mother, apart from now and it’s all about her!

I also find it very funny that she took off the bvlgari necklace straight after filming. Goes to show she only wears something till she gets paid for it then just discards it in her little pit of a dressing room.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh you are joking! 🙄 The woman who can't give to f**ks about whether her mum is safe, it's always about me me Millan 😡View attachment 119967

Two
The thing is, she shouldn't be taking this off the shelves because there are people out there who ACTUALLY need it. It's already hard enough that bread and pasta are scarce in stores. She can just bloody make it with her gluten free flour and Thermomix machine!!!!! Gaaahhh

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.