Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(First tattle post)
This insta post really wound me up. How can you generalise and call all high street ‘fast fashion’ yes there are certainly fast fashion brands out there, but there are also a lot of higher end high street brands that some people can not afford, and calling that fast fashion is awful!
I’ve been watching her for years and I’m so over her new ‘image’ she’s trying so hard to be something she’s not and it’s reflecting so badly. Blowing thousands just to make herself look rich. Rich people do not waste their money on a £500 plain white T shirt. You don’t stay rich by blowing your money. She clearly has no friends and lives for the approval of followers which isn’t happening. What a sad life to lead.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She hasn't deleted the bad comments on her latest video, they are going in on her big selfish vulger false ego self.
Is it:
A. her is Internet down?
B. YouTube stopping her dictator style censorship?
C. shes a lazy cow?

Reactions: 26
I always think when you scroll through and see usernames that are mainly numbers and have no content on them - then they are accounts made to auto follow when people purchase, basically a BOT.
Just my assumption.
absolutely. Tamara does the same.
They both have very “dubious” instagram followers.

Reactions: 7
I can’t even cope with how fake she is towards Ali when he’s bringing in the shopping..

“Oh babe you’re so good”
“Oh babe you’ve spoiled me”

its cringe worthy and comes across so put on, I had to skip it

I’ve started scrolling through comments in her latest YouTube video and she’s started commenting back now so prepare for some deleting!!
She hasn't deleted the bad comments on her latest video, they are going in on her big selfish vulger false ego self.
Is it:
A. her is Internet down?
C. shes a lazy cow?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Is it:
A. her is Internet down?
C. shes a lazy cow?
nope, she’s now replying to them all!!! Go check them out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
nope, she’s now replying to them all!!! Go check them out
WTF - she's replying? She rarely replies! Must have rattled her and she's now biting back in her usual rude/passive aggressive way. She takes the time to delete or reply to criticism or 'hate' yet all the sheep praising her, she never replies. Just shows what utter contempt she has for the people that put her in this privileged position

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTF - she's replying? She rarely replies! Must have rattled her and she's now biting back in her usual rude/passive aggressive way. She takes the time to delete or reply to criticism or 'hate' yet all the sheep praising her, she never replies. Just shows what utter contempt she has for the people that put her in this privileged position
i know I’m in shock. Maybe there’s too many to delete this time and they’ve got thinking. Her replies seem a bit false and sarcastic though

Reactions: 10
Absolute long time lurker but had to post this - has she just admitted to living in STAFF QUARTERS?!
91A063F3-1194-4B7F-8594-96C83CC4B2A4.png
#theshame

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's actually being quite.....reasonable in her replies. To the people telling her to leave the food deliveries to those who are not able to go to the store, she is basically replying "Ok we will do that" instead of her usual snotty, snide replies.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What I like about Lydia: Her tattle.life thread. It's THE BEST and the peeps here are THE BEST.

What I don't like about Lydia: Her narcissism, her passive aggressiveness, her willful refusal to show humility or empathy for anyone but herself. The way she treats all and sundry, particularly her husband. Her inability to apply fake tan properly. Her Cheeto hands and claw shape. Her atrocious grammar and willful refusal to better it. Her constantly walking on tippy toes. Her constant narrative of being the tiniest human ever, for whom clothing NEVER fits even if it's XXXXXS. Her constant commentary of "I can't afford this, we can't afford that", which is actually inartful begging for more freebies. The fact that she never says "ours" but always mine, my house, my wedding, my AM, my car, my Lumi, etc. Her arrogance, her breathtaking solipsism, her inability to be truthful. Her lack of business acumen that is so encompassing and basic, she doesn't even bother to ever pronounce brand names correctly, despite cashing their checks. Her inability to declare ADs properly. Her greedy monetization of every single thing she can think of. Her "style". The way she treats her mother. The way she talks about her mother. Her inability to ever be genuinely happy for anyone without trying to steal their shine, i.e. Frow's wedding, Josie's newly purchased, incredible, authentically aged, house with bonafide grounds and genuine period features.

What have I bought off Lydia's recommendations: Astrid and Miyu jewelry that Lydia claimed was Sterling Silver and could be worn for extended periods of time. LIES. It's all brass coated shite. That's the first and last thing I ever bought based off her recommendations. FFS she can't even describe fabric content correctly. Do you really want to spend your hard earned money on anything she's plugging? I now head a mile in the opposite direction of anything she recommends.

What products I can't live without: Retin-A (generic Tretinoin) The only scientifically proven topical to actually aid in anti-aging. Sorry, nothing Lydia touts as "game changing", not the lasers, nor the 700GBP creams, nothing, will work. Only Retin-A. I also can't live without broad spectrum sunscreen, water-proof eyeliner, and Botox for my asshole migraines.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Lydia is actually being relatively placid on her YouTube responses. Is it really her? Has Ali finally cracked and buried her under the patio (kill two birds at once, bye bye Lyds and new garden to his taste)? Has her blister become infected and distorted her personality? Has she had an epiphany in her sacred bungalow?

No, she still lacks self-awareness; it’s just damage limitation at this point because the current healthcare climate has highlighted her self-absorbed narcissism to her sheep. 1-0 to Tattle 👏🏽 Ohhh this is so bittersweet, like I’m pleased she’s taking advice on board, but I think I might miss her losing her tit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe too many people have seen it and the calling out would make her look insensitive/worse?

Or she's desperate and wants the comments for now?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lydia is actually being relatively placid on her YouTube responses. Is it really her? Has Ali finally cracked and buried her under the patio (kill two birds at once, bye bye Lyds and new garden to his taste)? Has her blister become infected and distorted her personality? Has she had an epiphany in her sacred bungalow?

No, she still lacks self-awareness; it’s just damage limitation at this point because the current healthcare climate has highlighted her self-absorbed narcissism to her sheep. 1-0 to Tattle 👏🏽 Ohhh this is so bittersweet, like I’m pleased she’s taking advice on board, but I think I might miss her losing her tit 😂
I’m not sure she has much tit to lose! (maybe more than usual with all the non gluten she is consuming)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alright who is that person replying in comments and who has taken Lydia. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.