Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She need these sheep to buy her merch. If she replies rudely none of them will buy and others who see the rude replies on genuine questions with start seeing the real side of her. At this point she’s needs all of them on her side. Once she’s made enough money with her merch she will lash out. It’s all about money for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She need these sheep to buy her merch. If she replies rudely none of them will buy and others who see the rude replies on genuine questions with start seeing the real side of her. At this point she’s needs all of them on her side. Once she’s made enough money with her merch she will lash out. It’s all about money for her.
Think you're right on the money (literally). This is totally out of character for our raging narc. It's most likely Carrie she's allowed to reply to the comments.

Reactions: 25
Lydia or Carrie, or whoever is replying to all the comments are pissed.
Condescending and just nasty, especially the replys to non essential delivery's.

Reactions: 10
I hate to say it......but I have a sneaking suspicion after a day with no deleting of negative comments and suddenly nice, non snotty replies back, I believe her internet is still down and Carrie is replying on her behalf thus the nicer replies to negativity.

Hopefully I'm wrong....but someone does not change personality in a day from being passive aggressive, rude and snide in remarks suddenly on the day their internet is down and when it's back on, have completely changed their rudeness and approach to fans/life. Just saying..

• Wow
Reactions: 37
God shes a witch in Ali's video. Hes having some bread and oil before lunch and she comes in and says 'your having all that when your roast is arriving in 45 minutes?' yes Lydia because he is MAN and doesn't eat like a sparrow FFS! The when they do the quiz for his dads birthday she couldnt look less interested also the way she was holding her hair across her mouth shows insecurity probably because Ali's family know what a fraud she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don't mind ali over there, sat on a stool in the neighbours woodland😂
Still name dropping his wife for views then..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She hasn't deleted the bad comments on her latest video, they are going in on her big selfish vulger false ego self.
Is it:
A. her is Internet down?
B. YouTube stopping her dictator style censorship?
C. shes a lazy cow?
She deleted my comment as well as the 5 replies agreeing with what I said. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
How can a dress be « more beautiful in person »! Is that why she has no friends because her dresses are « people « !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's actually being quite.....reasonable in her replies. To the people telling her to leave the food deliveries to those who are not able to go to the store, she is basically replying "Ok we will do that" instead of her usual snotty, snide replies.
She won't do that though, will she. She's just paying lip service in an attempt to look better.

Reactions: 8
How stupid and thick can you be flogging £700 dresses from Zimmerman who can afford this overpriced crap people are losing their jobs and could be off work for months I'm really pissed at these greedy blaggers

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Clear example of how Lidl makes money: IGTV of a load of white linen outfits - one from last year, but still available to buy, then she does a load of swipe up affiliate links! £££££ for basically dressing up and prancing around!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Really, I think it's a new build. I'm sure on Zoopla it said it hadn't been sold before Feb 2018. But I. Not doing well remembering details today so I'm probably wrong
That doesn't mean it's a new build. My old house has never been sold because it's on the grounds of a manor house, and is still owned by the land owner, so it's never been for sale. That said hers still looks like a new build.

Reactions: 6
Maybe Josie and Lydia are just way to similar to be friends. They probably hate each other but at the same time they want to be same as the other one 🤔
Josie is a different class altogether.

Store assistant at Mulberry versus stripper in Ibiza 🤸‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bloody PEN! Has she ever allowed him to buy her a present that's a surprise? She is a joke, makes him buy her an £800 pen! The only time he got her a surprise was when he got those cat paintings which have never seen the light of day

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Would you not naturally hug your husband and say thank you for my birthday gift? The problem is when you are constantly gifted items, the excitement goes. It just becomes mundane life. Such a shame.
If she hugged Ali she'd get done for assault :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.