Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so jealous of josies house it’s unreal. She’s never ever bothered about gardening in the two years she’s had the funeral home bungalow and now all of a sudden she’s the Rich brothers part 0.5!, with an interest in plants, courtyards and an exterior project! Josie has many faults but At least Josie actually liked gardening before she even got the new house! Lydia must be green with envy at the whole set up Josie has got- I mean Josie even has a shed with a toilet and a Belfast sink in the bottom of her garden! Soon Lidl will be wanting one too as her grounds are so vast!! 🤣🤣 As someone else said if she just admitted that the house wasn’t to her style anymore and she wanted to get something with character then people would be fine with that, but she will just drip feed all the things she hates about her house and all the things wrong with it (ie the peeling paint, the crumbling porch and ‘gate walls!) and then say this house isn’t for her anymore -instead of actually admitting she wants something more after seeing all these fabulous houses. Lidl just craves what other people have. She will never ever be satisfied.
Also her insta story about her being proud of her tea cupboard 🙈🙈it’s a bloody cupboard! Hardly found the cure for Covid! I don’t get why she keeps going on about it! Sad little life
That tea cupboard is rubbish not even the best organised one I've seen. I mean who puts the tea, coffee, sugar canisters in the cupboard?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That tea cupboard is rubbish not even the best organised one I've seen. I mean who puts the tea, coffee, sugar canisters in the cupboard?
Looks shite! Those labels are so basic.
The ones Stacey Solomon have are so much more aesthetically pleasing.
Hers Looks worse than ‘Times New Roman’ and who types in that these days.

Oh its starting, the jealousy is real :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: planning a new porch, new gates and walls! Didn't she say a short while ago that the 'games room' is going to be the next big project, nothing outdoors??

All of a sudden she's not happen with the exterior of the bungalow, wonder why :unsure:

Let's face she's got no time to do any work, or delete comments on Youtube without Carrie there, she's way too busy planning how to make a contemporary bungalow in milton keynes look like a 14th century rectory in the cotswolds:geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
In her story this AM I noticed they’ve taken down the boundary fence to make it appear like they have more land .. when did this happen? Isn’t this something you need to inform your neighbours / have permission for? I wonder who owns that land? They can’t be happy with her getting her grubby owe on it.
It’s because a Josie has grounds with wild bits in

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So now she's on Q & A on Insta of what they like about her / don't , have they bought off her recommendations and what ,
Products they can't live without !
Obviously short of ideas

Reactions: 13
So now she's on Q & A on Insta of what they like about her / don't , have they bought off her recommendations and what ,
Obviously short of ideas
subtle Fast fashion or Luxury question in there. Remember when she said she is lux and people won’t find fast fashion on her channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who put the wooden fence down ???
I doubt it’s one of them because it’s too tiring and we would have gotten some IG stories about how it is hard work and she is being sooo productive...
Do you think they hired someone to do it ?

Who put the wooden fence down ???
I doubt it’s one of them because it’s too tiring and we would have gotten some IG stories about how it is hard work and she is being sooo productive...
Do you think they hired someone to do it ?
Well it wouldnt be Georgieboy he wouldnt want to break a nail. 😊

Obviously short of ideas
Oooh can us tattlers answer these? right heres my answers....

what I like about Lydia...not much but the fact she's a deluded tiptoeing fake posh prat trying to make her crap bungalow into something stunning like Josie's is quite amusing in these dull corona days.

what I don't like about Lydia...how long have you got? I'll just say everything and keep it quick.

what have I bought off her recommendations? Nothing thank you very much! I'm not interested in carrying my perfume around with me on a country walk or straightening my hair in bed and She even makes Chanel bags look cheap.

What products I cant live without? Anything Lydia isn't paid to sell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You would think she would be embarrassed about telling the world that everything is falling apart and on its last legs when a lot of people would have an idea what she paid for that house. Just shows how dumb and dumber didn't do their due diligence before buying.
I hope they get stuck with it but then I kind of hope they do buy a bigger more expensive house and see how that works out for them.

Reactions: 28
Just noticed that, I bet they've had their gardener working there, she mentioned she'd spoken to him about plants - but the slatted wood fence has definitely gone!

Her comment 'look how much the woods have filled out' erm no, you've taken the fence away and incorporated the woods/land into your garden!

Here it is from last year, and now its vanished, so more chance of Lumi disappearing onto someone's land!

The Hitler haircut, still cant get over it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really really tries to be something she is not which is so sad.

Why do so many of these Instagrammers and Influencers feel that money and material possessions fix everything?

Reactions: 22
You would think she would be embarrassed about telling the world that everything is falling apart and on its last legs when a lot of people would have an idea what she paid for that house. Just shows how dumb and dumber didn't do their due diligence before buying.
I hope they get stuck with it but then I kind of hope they do buy a bigger more expensive house and see how that works out for them.
I hope they get a bigger and better house and they ruin it with their renovations, that will be entertaining content !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.