Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once she becomes the face for the petition there will be closer scrutiny to her illegal non-declaration of ADs and non-payment of taxes for all the free stuff she lives on!

Reactions: 21
Once she becomes the face for the petition there will be closer scrutiny to her illegal non-declaration of ADs and non-payment of taxes for all the free stuff she lives on!
B82671BC-ED74-457C-ABD8-A444885ED67E.jpeg

And the voice for the abused...... “home and interiors” community 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"not a huge fan of the wallpaper on the ceiling" = rocked by trolling

These people are making home accounts just to show of their homes and beg for freebies. But are such delicate flowers if someone doesn't like their statement wallpaper that they broadcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is such a spoilt tit face bratt, « daddy people are being nasty to lydia, daddy can you ban them ».

Reactions: 14
Sorry if someone’s already pointed this out, but is Ali trying to say he’s •grateful• but he thinks the word is •grape ful• hence the weird Grape [emoji524] emoji followed by the word •ful• on his Instagram caption?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
...I never thought about this so sorry to all if it comes off ill informed or dumb.
But do influencers really not have to pay taxes on all free PR products/trips/etc as they write it as a "gift" to the government?

Reactions: 4
Sorry if someone’s already pointed this out, but is Ali trying to say he’s •grateful• but he thinks the word is •grape ful• hence the weird Grape [emoji524] emoji followed by the word •ful• on his Instagram caption?!?

He looks so sad, or as if he has just escaped his jail keeper.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"not a huge fan of the wallpaper on the ceiling" = rocked by trolling

These people are making home accounts just to show of their homes and beg for freebies. But are such delicate flowers if someone doesn't like their statement wallpaper that they broadcast.
I can't... 😆

FireShot Capture 537 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiamillenhome_.png
Lydia Millen Idiot.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Celine is a hungry witch...she worth 400m she also doesnt colour her own hair!!!

Does anyone else think Leonie mentioned she was going to Ibiza and where she was staying on her paid trip and Lydia spent all there saving to join them - to keep up the jones and try get more 'IN' with Leonie with as we know actually works with all the huge brands?????? Like the upgrading the suite ....... so she looks rich and gets on Diors radar or any major brands Leonie works with???
she's a cling-on with not an original thought in her head at all - she is clearly not stupid, she knows exactly what she is doing in certain respects but then acts like a complete muppet in others!

Reactions: 2
Who else thinks Tattle Life has got Lydia's Intimissimi knickers into a bunch. 😆 🙋‍♀️

Lydia did, in fact, indirectly bully that girl to remove her YouTube video by making that snide Twitter post and surely her minions ran after her like lemmings off a cliff.

Lydia Millen Is A Horrible Person And Brand Ambassador.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the name of actual f*** do Vic and Lydia think they are doing with the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing?? Do they not see the bigger picture?? If IP addresses were trackable the government could track who is saying what online and hold it against them or use it improperly. They are so worried about trolls they think it’s ok to put basic rights at risk?? In the grand scheme of things no one gives two flying f***s about those two airheads but if this was actually rolled out people’s lives would be at risk for posting political views - it’s happening in China where people are being detained for speaking out. Are they really so insecure they want a police state to protect them from people saying their scrunchy is a bit tit? FFS.
ok so we need a police state to stop these blatant shillers lying and deceiving people

I'm very surprised that she's not got a bloody Butler😂😂
well I am sure Cal and Carrie fulfil some basic subservient role when they are working so don't you worry - Lydia will be waited on in some capacity!

Who ever put it in her head that material things equate to being a better, nicer more attractive person is as much to blame as she is. I think that’s just it though, she thought herself these things matter more than just being nice and polite to others hence the more she acquires material wise, the worse she is treating the people around her. Sad Lidl, it’s actually pitiful behaviour from a person her age.
Exactly - she's there in her place lighting all her freebie candles, cosying up in her dressing gown (stained brown from the shite (oops fake tan) laughing at the fact she hasn't paid for a bloody thing - gggrrrr! I used to quite like her and thought she had it all but she is becoming more and more ugly as time goes on. I feel terrible saying these awful things but there is something about her that's just wrong on so many levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Are any other larger influencers besides Lydia promoting this? I mean it seems even her own husband isn't HAHA

And how in the world is stating your own opinion online turned into online abuse???
It seems to me, most of this forum has been us chatting about how we all share opinions that dont align with Ms. Lydia Elise Millen Gordon. I personally haven't seen any actual threats towards her, I've only witnessed others not agreeing with her, pointing out her lies, etc, and I believe that that is totally okay for others to not agree with Lydia...

Definition: Online abuse is any type of abuse that happens on the web, whether through social networks, playing online games or using mobile phones. Children and young people may experience cyberbullying, grooming, sexual abuse, sexual exploitation or emotional abuse.

&& didn't she just bully the girl into taking down a video. It looks like it was a private DM message that lydia posted about it. Which I would think means that a conversation between the two was had. And someone just starting out versus Big Bad Lydia would seem like it could show some bullying and intimidation at the very least.

Reactions: 18
Are any other larger influencers besides Lydia promoting this? I mean it seems even her own husband isn't HAHA

And how in the world is stating your own opinion online turned into online abuse???
It seems to me, most of this forum has been us chatting about how we all share opinions that dont align with Ms. Lydia Elise Millen Gordon. I personally haven't seen any actual threats towards her, I've only witnessed others not agreeing with her, pointing out her lies, etc, and I believe that that is totally okay for others to not agree with Lydia...

Definition: Online abuse is any type of abuse that happens on the web, whether through social networks, playing online games or using mobile phones. Children and young people may experience cyberbullying, grooming, sexual abuse, sexual exploitation or emotional abuse.

&& didn't she just bully the girl into taking down a video. It looks like it was a private DM message that lydia posted about it. Which I would think means that a conversation between the two was had. And someone just starting out versus Big Bad Lydia would seem like it could show some bullying and intimidation at the very least.
Puffy chouquette of course is promoting the same. Interesting only the hags.

Reactions: 6
None of her tit works no amount of retinol will give you the affect of Botox. I just want honest reviews from normal brands.😂 it shocks me she has so many followers/sheep. I just can’t wait for the fall of ‘influencers’ it’s coming and it will be as quick as it took to get them to the top 🙌🏻
Woops had to edit this slightly since clearly didn't read fully what I'd put, ended up putting the same part of a sentence twice haha (slacking tonight obviously lol).
Actually retinol can (if overdosing) either be harmful (well the symptoms aren't pleasant that's for sure) or quite possibly fatal (though not exactly certain how much needs to be taken for either) the only persons that should be doing that I'd have thought, after having a blood test to work out what being deficient in, I know for a fact I am with Vit. D myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And yes folks, Lydia Millen's hypocrisy knows no bounds either... 🤷‍♀️
And no, you can't troll brands or be judge and jury over what people can or cannot express their opinions about. Perhaps Canon should ban Lydia's social media account for disparaging their brand.

It's a slippery slope. Lydia proves, yet again, she doesn't have the mental capacity to entertain a cohesive thought.

View attachment 40171
Precisely...
If someone tweeted "LEM's opinions are trash. Don't buy into them."
She would be in such a tizzy.

And while you are at it..
Stop bullying people named Sharon, Lydia!
You would be hysterical if it was your name being bandied about like that.

Other notable responses...

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 6.44.58 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.