Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the term really is a thing with them 'fake it until you make it', though I will have to admit least sort of did that with my previous and only serious as I'd call it employment (one I really liked actually) learnt a lot of things there that I am using to this day now haha, but then its not exactly uncommon at University to not really appreciate what they say there until you get to working on something and go 'so that's why they do it like that' or whatever lol.

I think the term is pissing money down the drain springs to mind more generally with her lol 🤣

I literally forgot what I was going to put after the above lol since seeing this:
Are you fecking kidding me!! Who the hell does this when your so called friend has just got married. This woman is a complete lunatic and I hope it shows a few more of her brain dead minions what she is like. You truly couldn't make this tit up. Sorry but she is fucked in the head. I mean why isn't Ali or Carrie telling her how inappropriate she is. It's grotesque behaviour. It will be interesting to see how ITF reacts to this.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
The click bait upload was bad but this is next level cray-cray 😂
It’s like the dumped fiancée sticking her wedding dress on the day her ex gets married 🤦🏻‍♀️
I assume the “ex” in question is the brand deals, views and subs that go to vicki over Lidl 😂
Lol. It makes it worse that she got married 2 years ago. I mean if she got married a few months before and wanted to show her dress again then fair enough but getting it out not only days after you attended someone else's wedding but 2 years after you got married...wtf...what the feck is going on. My mind has blown. This is hilarious!! Oh and that off the shoulder pant suit thing is fugly.

Reactions: 23
Still trying to think of what I was going to put but nope its gone...... lol 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Completely lost my train of thought more like :eek: followed by the above emoji's pmsl

In the words of my two amazing parents 'Jesus Christ' pmsl 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 4
@katiesmith81
It’s just a reminder people who come from wealth have no problem saying they shop on a budget or go to Lidl/Aldi

New money/people desperate to look like they have money wouldn’t be seen dead there [emoji51]

She’s the definition of new money without the actual cash [emoji2356]
Isn't lydl in Costco every month stocking up on her gluten-rich dinner party fav. mac n cheese bites..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember the fake invitation to send stalker jo and co to the wrong venue? In your dreams lydl[emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn't lydl in Costco every month stocking up on her gluten-rich dinner party fav. mac n cheese bites..
We don't I think have ones of those here (could be wrong) certainly don't have one here, I'd never be out of there pmsl, actually doing a quick google search and appears we do, closest ones Leeds pmsl.

Do love this thread it's hilarious at times well all the time probably haha!!!

Reactions: 5
What a nutter! You're all right, the wedding envy was soooo bad the only thing she could do to stop it was put her own godawful dress/es back on[emoji23][emoji23][emoji6]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Imagine Ali coming home finding her in the dress sobbing & seething with jealousy[emoji23]
Take her away guys..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine Ali coming home finding her in the dress sobbing & seething with jealousy

Take her away guys..
You have no idea how much that made me laugh, oh duck me thats some funny tit right there!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Though not that I don't get jealous (probably more envy tbh) all I think about is how I could get to their standard if I see it fitting with my own personally speaking :)

Reactions: 5

It sounds like Lydia wasn't asked for the pictures but just decided to send the pictures to Halfpenny!

Her IG stories said she was snuggled up having a perfect evening listening to classical music with Ali lighting the fire and pouring her some affiliate linked wine. Since then it has come to light that she was so insensed by ITF's Louis Vuitton trip and wedding dresses that she decided to dress up in her 2 yr old wedding outfits and because it would have been too obvious for her to post them on her IG decided to get Halfpenny to post the pictures....o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
When you’re not invited to any fashion week events....
tweet about it whilst you sit at home in your ratty Christy’s dressing gown [emoji51]

View attachment 40882

Oh Lydia, I bet even Ali has been asked to attend something over the next few days..... yes I know it ladies FW [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Too bad Anna wintour lost ALL credibility when she put kim k and Kanye in vogue [emoji2288]

• Heart
Reactions: 9

It sounds like Lydia wasn't asked for the pictures but just decided to send the pictures to Halfpenny!

Her IG stories said she was snuggled up having a perfect evening listening to classical music with Ali lighting the fire and pouring her some affiliate linked wine. Since then it has come to light that she was so insensed by ITF's Louis Vuitton trip and wedding dresses that she decided to dress up in her 2 yr old wedding outfits and because it would have been too obvious for her to post them on her IG decided to get Halfpenny to post the pictures....o_O
It's like ballett meets what? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 4

Oh that's seriously weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
its
Oh that's seriously weird.
Poor Ali has fled from Instagram stories in shame 😂
Even If you ignore it aldi it’s not going to go away. It still lives with you, it still cries with jealousy every evening into its #spon wine 😐

I have a love/hate relationship with Lydia, she’s awful, but she’s an actual gift 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LOL (when burning the midnight oil as such) I thought it was just a joke calling her a chav but have actually found something remarkable about her haha she genuinely was/is I don't know but she yeah....

https://forum.com/?t=60098689&st=75#entry426853163

Thats what I thought (well to be fair someone did say an Astin Martin) like :eek:and then more ahh that makes sense lol!
Farkin hell [emoji2368] All I can see is ‘NOSE’ & ‘LUMPY’ [emoji2289][emoji2289][emoji2289][emoji2289][emoji2289] and what in the hell did I just watch hahaha a midget tryin to rap

This bish needs to step AWAY from the filler needles [emoji2356]

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Same...
I haven't watched her videos in a while and only get updates from you lovely ladies who are brave enough to watch her sh*tshow.
I watched her latest vlogv last night since signing up to Tattle.
I don't watch a lot of Youtubers tbh but I watch Aimee Song now and then... I watched her recent fashion week vlogs.
Looking at some vloggers, I just think Lydia's life is just so boring. It's quite embarrassing that she doesn't have events to go to.
Her home vlogs are just so boring to watch and I'm surprised she's proud of the content she uploads.
I think she's frustrated, angry and jealous of what the other vloggers have. Let's say, all these so called influencers are tit but we can't deny that there are some who still put out exciting and new content.
Lydia on the other hand, always with a towel on her head, putting wash in the washing machine, and showing us her teeth after brushing them.
Who in their right mind thinks that is even something worth admiring...
I don't know if I should feel sorry for her or what...
Surely she's just as frustrated with her content as we are lol

Ladies, btw...
Where's Carrie? Is she still working for Lydia?
Interesting. Lydl said in the last vlog carrie 'wasn't there for personal reasons'. Ie hating her boss.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg that’s next level crazy!!! She’s single white femaling poor Vic! Wonder what victoria thinks of all this...

Say it isn't so! Lydia Millen is post-#frowwedding taking photos in her old gowns and peddling them across the Internet for attention?

Okay! What the f*ck? Please tell me Lydia Millen was not home on a Friday night tagging wine brands, post #frowwedding, trying on her old gowns and sending pics to the designer to repost online and give this moron some "bridal" attention?

Lydiot is a next-level lunatic. Who in the world does this?

Meanwhile, every relevant fashion content creator was at NYFW or is currently on brand trips or attending London Fashion week.

First, she tries to steal #frowwedding thunder on YouTube with her clickbait video. And now this? Just when you think Lydia Millen couldn't be more tragic. 🤦‍♀️ 😆

FireShot Capture 573 - Kate Halfpenny (@halfpennylondon)_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2YjeS...png

FireShot Capture 574 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png
FireShot Capture 575 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Why does she look so greasy in those pictures?
She looks like she’s oiled up to get into her wedding dress!

She’ll probably post pics of herself in her wedding dress every year just to prove it still fits.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.