Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about them being cash poor. I still havent figured out if they still have the Aston Martin. Why would Ali not use it more for content. We really only see the RR now. I bet they had to return it because they couldnt afford it.......cue it turning up in the next vlog. Hi Lidl and Ali 👋
Wasn't the AM a PR loan?

Reactions: 5
We haven't heard mention of Cal either
Very true!
Granted she’s only been sitting in her pit waiting for affiliate lynx to return 😬 opening Aldi’s mail and hanging up dead things since she came home.
Is he on Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She flew out to New York with Lidl, which was how she became known as Lidl, and Ali as Aldi LOL She was wearing clothes for the Heidi Klum range at Lidl, but she did everything she possibly could not to actually say Lidl. Even Ali thanked Heidi Klum for flying them both out there. She wrote a blog post when she got home and had to state it was Lidl's. There was a party she was invited to or wangled an invite to, and I am pretty sure that was the one that Song of Style commented on how cute Ali was. There were photos of Lydia and Ali at the party, but she was looking her usual pissed off and disinterested self, gazing into her phone, or maybe her usual self!
Awesome! I'm dying! Always wondered where the names Lidl and Aldi came from. Thought it meant little. I'm on the other side of the pond, so didn't know they were shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awesome! I'm dying! Always wondered where the names Lidl and Aldi came from. Thought it meant little. I'm on the other side of the pond, so didn't know they were shops.
Not only shops, but discount retailers to boot!

Very true!
Granted she’s only been sitting in her pit waiting for affiliate lynx to return 😬 opening Aldi’s mail and hanging up dead things since she came home.
Is he on Instagram?
He is, but hasn't posted since the tail end of last year, which is odd for a photographer. https://www.instagram.com/calmacbeth/

Reactions: 4
LOL (when burning the midnight oil as such) I thought it was just a joke calling her a chav but have actually found something remarkable about her haha she genuinely was/is I don't know but she yeah....

https://forum.com/?t=60098689&st=75#entry426853163
In my head i was like what?! They have a Rolls Royce?! Since when! [emoji23]

Thats what I thought (well to be fair someone did say an Astin Martin) like :eek:and then more ahh that makes sense lol!

LOL (when burning the midnight oil as such) I thought it was just a joke calling her a chav but have actually found something remarkable about her haha she genuinely was/is I don't know but she yeah....

Thats what I thought (well to be fair someone did say an Astin Martin) like :eek:and then more ahh that makes sense lol!
Yes, she has a brief appearance in this music video. I think this is who she really is, to be honest, the rest is just frosting!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah both Aldi and Lidl being German supermarket chains (I use them here well only have a Lidl for the more expensive stuff as it's just dead cheap there) even one of my two sisters my eldest sister though she has a lot of money (we being upper middle class) she uses places like that lol (not in anyway bragging since rather I believe we all have our places but yeah when I see deals well not literally like bag it but yeah..... :).

@katiesmith81
It’s just a reminder people who come from wealth have no problem saying they shop on a budget or go to Lidl/Aldi

New money/people desperate to look like they have money wouldn’t be seen dead there 😬

She’s the definition of new money without the actual cash 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23

Wow, she has ended herself up with a similar life, but with the country Chavy instead !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see the Halfpenny post? Lidel sent them pictures of her in all her wedding looks on Friday night apparently. Pic of her is on there...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone see the Halfpenny post? Lidel sent them pictures of her in all her wedding looks on Friday night apparently. Pic of her is on there...

Did she stick her dress on just to take this picture 😂🤣
D3EF8BAA-BC9E-46E0-8C7C-69F3153AB6CA.jpeg

Ooh that’s sad 😳
The duck-off scrunchie really sets it off doesn’t it.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Wasn't the AM a PR loan?
It well could have been a loan. But people were questioning Ali in his coments and he straight out said more than once that they bought the car. The comment was posted on GG. Not loaned or discounted or financed. They bought the car. I call BS on it. They were banging on about buying his dream car but have seen very little of it. Considering how much they brag, I am surprised they don't show it more often.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 40996

Ooh that’s sad 😳
Desperate lidl. She really has been badly affected by Vic’s wedding dresses… , who plays dress up;like that just because she is jealous. Surprised she didn’t take one of her in it in the Range Rover with the Aston and house in the back ground.
tit lidl that dress is old news!

Is she having some kind of mental break down!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 40996

Ooh that’s sad 😳
Are you fecking kidding me!! Who the hell does this when your so called friend has just got married. This woman is a complete lunatic and I hope it shows a few more of her brain dead minions what she is like. You truly couldn't make this tit up. Sorry but she is fucked in the head. I mean why isn't Ali or Carrie telling her how inappropriate she is. It's grotesque behaviour. It will be interesting to see how ITF reacts to this.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are you fecking kidding me!! Who the hell does this when your so called friend has just got married. This woman is a complete lunatic and I hope it shows a few more of her brain dead minions what she is like. You truly couldn't make this tit up. Sorry but she is fucked in the head. I mean why isn't Ali or Carrie telling her how inappropriate she is. It's grotesque behaviour. It will be interesting to see how ITF reacts to this.
The click bait upload was bad but this is next level cray-cray 😂
It’s like the dumped fiancée sticking her wedding dress on the day her ex gets married 🤦🏻‍♀️
I assume the “ex” in question is the brand deals, views and subs that go to vicki over Lidl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.