Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no shits given she’s my favourite hate watch 🤣
Lydiot is my 2nd, following the tragic Brittany Dawn "fitness influencer" scandal here in the states. Google her. Mind-blowing lunacy. I'm waiting for Lydia Millen to f*ck up on that level! Give her time... and she will. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lydiot is my 2nd, following the tragic Brittany Dawn "fitness influencer" scandal here in the states. Google her. Mind-blowing lunacy. I'm waiting for Lydia Millen to f*ck up on that level! Give her time... and she will. 😆
Brittany Dawn Scammer 🤣
Her apology video with the bleeping washing machine banging in the background 🤣
Thankfully Lidl won’t face that issue I doubt she washes clothes 😐

Oh Lydia... look away 🤦‍♀️ She got to bring her new wife/puppy/the staff with her as well.
26FB1D31-670E-4FE8-AC4E-E61950858448.jpeg

B8BE62E4-0C79-46D4-AA66-50D3379DEB01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brittany Dawn Scammer 🤣
Her apology video with the bleeping washing machine banging in the background 🤣
Thankfully Lidl won’t face that issue I doubt she washes clothes 😐
OMG! :ROFLMAO: The internet literally dragged Brittany Dawn across the world and back! And they still do. The level of her lunacy and blatant deception reached a new level. And they aren't letting up on her either. Someone needs to start a thread on her here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone who puts “lucky enough to work with my best friend” in their bio needs to give their head a shake.
Poor idiot.
I can’t feel sorry for anyone that’s that high pitched however 😐

My “suggested for you” makes my brain hurt
B564DB8A-B58C-4818-9E62-D516E1CE3595.jpeg

I bet the last time she ate a chip was around 2001
78622275-B8D3-42C2-9994-BF8DFCD219A7.jpeg

Do I spot a new scrunchie 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Completely agree, I was fooled by Victoria up until she got engaged 🤣 maybe I just felt sorry for her desperate attempt to get him to wife her up.
But she always seemed to have good work ethic (despite moaning about how busy she was on her endless free press trips)
I didn’t like her, but with the volume low I didn’t dislike her 🤷‍♀️

Since the wedding planning she’s become an embarrassment, that was the worst “influencer wedding” I’ve ever seen, a close tie with Lidl and Aldi’s bash 😏

But Lydia has always been a fake beg.
You just know the thermocrap is a prop when it’s set up beside Lydia’s other favourite things.... 😏
View attachment 40964

Didn’t she beg for one so she could give it to her granny 🤣
Did they throw their IQ's a birthday party?

Reactions: 2
This would be quite fitting
🤣 🤣
I cant wait for closer to christmas so I can link the mother of all parody's lol inline with that one, the best line that kills me from that song I cant wait to link is "I know its a long one but we're getting there innit" 🤣 Probably aimed at those with a very short attention span *proceeds to tape my mouth over with gaffer tape pmsl*

Reactions: 2
Does anyone feel like after watching a video of Lidl that you need to cleanse your head after watching one?

I almost made myself blind by rolling my eyes when she came out with this whopper 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 3
Say it isn't so! Lydia Millen is post-#frowwedding taking photos in her old gowns and peddling them across the Internet for attention?

Okay! What the f*ck? Please tell me Lydia Millen was not home on a Friday night tagging wine brands, post #frowwedding, trying on her old gowns and sending pics to the designer to repost online and give this moron some "bridal" attention?

Lydiot is a next-level lunatic. Who in the world does this?

Meanwhile, every relevant fashion content creator was at NYFW or is currently on brand trips or attending London Fashion week.

First, she tries to steal #frowwedding thunder on YouTube with her clickbait video. And now this? Just when you think Lydia Millen couldn't be more tragic. 🤦‍♀️ 😆

View attachment 41062

View attachment 41044View attachment 41045
I'd like to think she took those pictures in her wedding dress after getting pissed on the wine but looking at the pictures the sun is beaming through the loft windows 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well it looks like a lot of drinking went on this weekend ! I believe she is drowning her sorrows and fake ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Since 2014, she has been selling health and fitness plans for as much as $300 each. But her enterprise is in shambles after scores of women came forward to claim they did not receive what they paid for and that Dawn deleted complaints posted to her social accounts and then blocked the women from her accounts." Certainly is a pattern there for that to happen blocking sounds a lot like Lydiot pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching this trainwreck is bleeping insane.

Her time is coming to an end, and she sees it. Her following only went up due to the cat going missing. Which was a wake up call that she doesn’t attract followers because of her amazing style and warm personality but because people were concerned about her mis-parented cat. Therefore, it isn’t that people aren’t aware of her existence and just haven’t stumbled upon her content, it’s that she is irrelevant to them that they swipe left.

Lydia is having an Influencer mental breakdown, she doesn’t have anything else interesting to feature as content and brands aren’t offering her anything to help her grow or sustain the existing audience that she has. She knows that for every show and/or event she isn’t invited to, she’s becoming more and more obsolete.

What’s even more interesting, is her obsession with Victoria and her need to piggyback off of everything she’s doing. Confirms that Lydia is TRULY aware that she is in fact a HAS-BEEN. Other influencers are coming in and taking a spot she thought would have been given to her by default based on her own narcissism.

1568479271891.gif

Sorry Lydia, you’re not the Snow White in this story, you’re the Evil stepmother trying to fight your fate (spell). You’re a 31 year old woman, that’s life goal is to get on Dior’s PR list. You lack the depth to understand that people can see-through other people.

You are a hollow individual, and it’s on display for everyone to see.

This website, these truths that are stated wouldn’t be so hard to accept if your ego wasn’t your worse enemy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hold the bottle Carrie, we might have a tantrum soon....
Vicki Frow has gone from Canne to LFW.

3583590A-4D53-498E-A3E5-E6BFD4EF22BD.jpeg

Weeeeeeee
Like to drink with Lidl, coz Lidl is our mate, and when we drink with Lidl, she knocks it back in

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Reactions: 7
Lydia is having an Influencer mental breakdown, she doesn’t have anything else interesting to feature as content and brands aren’t offering her anything to help her grow or sustain the existing audience that she has. She knows that for every show and/or event she isn’t invited to, she’s becoming more and more obsolete.

What’s even more interesting, is her obsession with Victoria and her need to piggyback off of everything she’s doing. Confirms that Lydia is TRULY aware that she is, in fact, a HAS-BEEN. Other influencers are coming in and taking a spot she thought would have been given to her by default based on her own narcissism.
Yes! My thoughts precisely. :sneaky: Lydia Millen, in the grand scheme of the influencer industry, is highly irrelevant – and she can't stand it. The non-existent invites to New York and London Fashion Week confirm it.

Why Laura Mercier decided to work with her is confounding? :unsure: :rolleyes: She's so tragic it's amusing, which is the only reason we deign to discuss her here. 😆 What a dim sad girl.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.