Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vegan?? Wasn’t she eating Burrata in her Ibiza blog??
Lydia’s attempt at being “vegan” would be avoiding all food in general.
She’d buy an actual cow and drape it around her neck if it had Dior printed on its ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks so much for sharing, we all really appreciate it!
My big question is, why on earth did he marry her and stayed married to such a horrid person? Is it all for the fame and freebies? Where is your soul? Oh right, it’s being eaten away slowly by greed. If Ali is a genuine nice person, he would not stayed in a fake marriage with a witch of a human being like Lid?!

I think a lot of people will have at some point been in a relationship/marriage and when it’s ended said to themselves “what the hell was I thinking”. I think this applies here! I doubt they will grow old together...

Reactions: 13
Hi all! I lurked on GG for a few pages but never created an account but I know Ali’s family pretty well (will probably be my only post as I am too worried I’ll out myself if I give too much away)

I’m going to be very careful though so bare with.

Some things I’ve seen discussed and can categorically confirm -
1. Ali is not gay at all. He is much more ‘himself’ around his mates and family. Insta and YouTube is very much a persona he puts on. He’s genuinely a nice guy - nope not the smartest but well mannered, caring and super friendly (absolute opposite of Lydia)
2. Ali comes from a very middle class family. Not chavvy at all.
3. Every inch of the wedding was gifted. And it was a complete show. The joint name was a business decision! Something along the lines of ‘what if people can’t find me on google....?’
4. She is the rudest human being I have ever come into contact with - and that’s if she bothers to lift her head from her phone.
5. She is aware that mentioning a brand means they will contact her. It is her own admitted strategy.
6. In the Frow lives in the Milton Keynes area.
8. There is so much more that is ‘gifted’ that is never seen on Instagram or YouTube. They literally pay for nothing.
9. I said hello to her once and had to dryclean her selftan off of my outfit....

Lastly - and it looks like it’s a common opinion but I beilive that the cat was killed by a farmer/neighbour! I think they know this too but either don’t want to come to terms with it or are dragging out the ‘missing pet’ for all it’s worth. These country areas and people she professes to love so much live a very different life to hers. If her cat is a nuisance or mistaken for a fox on their land they will take it out.

(I have had to restrain myself here-I know too much)

Basically she is a tit human being and I am not aware of anybody in her and Ali’s circle who actually like being in her presence.

This is too good! I need to know more! What does she look like in real life? How short is she? How thin is she? Does she look sickly? Why does Ali look so bad now?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I do wonder though is if he indeed was shot, after all the media posts and posting flyers, wouldn't the person who did it come out and say? If the cat was trespassing the farmer wasn't really doing anything wrong in terms of protecting his land?
I don't think the farmer/neighbor would admit to it and draw attention or backlash to themselves. He's in the right if Lynx was on his land and it was an honest mistake, but there's no point crying over spilled milk or having Lydia lambaste you all over town for it.

Reactions: 6
This is too good! I need to know more! What does she look like in real life? How short is she? How thin is she? Does she look sickly? Why does Ali look so bad now?

She is thin!! but I think she is quite petit. Her head isn’t so big in real life (ha) but her nose is ginormous! Her skin is really not very nice and I know for a fact her footage is heavily filtered but I don’t think that comes as a surprise. Ali looks the same as he always has to me, just maybe older? He is also quite petit in frame and height

Reactions: 19
She is thin!! but I think she is quite petit. Her head isn’t so big in real life (ha) but her nose is ginormous! Her skin is really not very nice and I know for a fact her footage is heavily filtered but I don’t think that comes as a surprise. Ali looks the same as he always has to me, just maybe older? He is also quite petit in frame and height
Ali is a lil hobbit 😂😂

Please tell me she wears this when she’s “popping” to get some vegan cruelty free fly spray at the corner shop 🙂
2BDEF613-6F19-444D-9038-E99A5CEF231E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What town did inthefrow move to? Not Stoke Bruerne too?

Reactions: 3
I am really curious on what influencers say when they are contacting companies for a freebie.. :LOL:
Cant be any worse than that girl asking for a few nights free from that hotel in Ireland, his response almost made me pee myself laughing
I hope lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cant be any worse than that girl asking for a few nights free from that hotel in Ireland, his response almost made me pee myself laughing
I hope lol
Elle Darby and the white moose cafe 😂😆😂😆 she has a thread here btw!
She has a brass neck 😆 Paul is a bit of prat though.

(Off topic sorry!!! 😆😂😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What town did inthefrow move to? Not Stoke Bruerne too?
There are quite a few village locations in that area. You have Milton Keynes, and even there the estates that surround the shopping centre in the middle are set up like villages, with their own schools, doctors, dentists, etc. Most likely is Stony Stratford, she said when she was going to French Affaire in Stony Stratford it was nearby. There is Wolverton, Fullers Slade, Greenleys (unlikely she's gone anywhere near there), most likely might be Old Stratford, Calverton, Cosgrove, Potterspury or Yardley Gobion (there are some nice large houses in those areas). Deanshanger is a nice option now that the Iron Oxide factory has closed (the village used to be covered in a layer of red dust when it was open).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.