Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why did you get shot down? Why couldn't it be tamara?:unsure:

They don't think she's attractive now... it's the perfectly filtered, long flowy blonde hair and pretty blue eyed lydia from a couple of years ago that the people remember! That's why I started following her, I thought she was gorgeous pre nose shots, fillers and horrible hair.
Agree! When I first started following her, I thought she was delightful and exceptionally beautiful.

Reactions: 2
There are quite a few village locations in that area. You have Milton Keynes, and even there the estates that surround the shopping centre in the middle are set up like villages, with their own schools, doctors, dentists, etc. Most likely is Stony Stratford, she said when she was going to French Affaire in Stony Stratford it was nearby. There is Wolverton, Fullers Slade, Greenleys (unlikely she's gone anywhere near there), most likely might be Old Stratford, Calverton, Cosgrove, Potterspury or Yardley Gobion (there are some nice large houses in those areas). Deanshanger is a nice option now that the Iron Oxide factory has closed (the village used to be covered in a layer of red dust when it was open).

Someone posted under Victoria's legal wedding snap about another place. Wigan? Is that a town or region?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Awww it sounds like Lynx was likely shot by a farmer? That's really sad. I was really hoping for his safe return.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
...it's the perfectly filtered, long flowy blonde hair and pretty blue eyed lydia from a couple of years ago that the people remember! That's why I started following her, I thought she was gorgeous pre nose shots, fillers and horrible hair.

INSTAGRAM:

Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 4.06.27 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 4.06.45 pm.png

MAY, 2016 vs DEC, 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
0AB86B2A-2663-44D0-8444-E672853D52CF.png
Maybe one should be starting saying that influencers should be held accountable fo their dishonesty, fake reviews and getting gullible, naive people to spend their hard earned cash on £90 hair bobbles and over priced make up. I feel sorry for people parting with their money when she can’t even afford it and doesn’t use it. Accountability for your fake paid for af link life please!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 40064Maybe one should be starting saying that influencers should be held accountable fo their dishonesty, fake reviews and getting gullible, naive people to spend their hard earned cash on £90 hair bobbles and over priced make up. I feel sorry for people parting with their money when she can’t even afford it and doesn’t use it. Accountability for your fake paid for af link life please!! 😂

Id sign that!! But should also have a maximum number of ads they can post a month, a maximum number of affiliate lynx, and a button right on everything that allows it to be directly reported to the _______ that check and fines influencers.

Reactions: 16
Someone posted under Victoria's legal wedding snap about another place. Wigan? Is that a town or region?
Wigan is a Town. That's where she is originally from but I dont think she has lived there for years. She really annoys me because she actually professes to be from Manchester, in her wedding dress vlog when she had the bees stitched onto her veil she said it was a representation of her home town. No, you are from Wigan not Manchester. Wigan is about an hours drive from manchester.

Reactions: 10
Yes let's request that the government track our opinions and comments posted online. That sounds like a great plan!

Reactions: 17
Wigan is a Town. That's where she is originally from but I dont think she has lived there for years. She really annoys me because she actually professes to be from Manchester, in her wedding dress vlog when she had the bees stitched onto her veil she said it was a representation of her home town. No, you are from Wigan not Manchester. Wigan is about an hours drive from manchester.
Wigan is in Greater Manchester, so that's probably what she means.

Reactions: 3

Wahhhhhh!! As a proud (honorary) Wiganner, I can confirm it’s where Vic and Alex come from. Wiganners are often known as ‘pie-eaters’, so when Vic was proudly stating she had bumble bees embroidered on her veil, bees being the emblem for Manchester, I enquired would she not have been better with embroidered pies... 🥧🥧😂 They love to think they’re from Manchester but they’re not! Wigan is equidistant from Manchester and Liverpool, about a 40 minute drive to either. They are ALL big fat liars and their #gifted #prproduct pants are most definitely on fire!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wigan is in Greater Manchester, so that's probably what she means.

Most Wiganners prefer to think of ourselves as still belonging to Lancashire. You try to tell a Salfordonian that they’re from Manchester because Salford is in Greater Manchester!! They’d probably give you a Salford kiss!! 😂 Hehe!

Back to Lidl - sort of - is it just me or is Hadassah Cordoba’s video on Saint Lidl now private...?? 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Wigan is a town in Greater Manchester.

Most Wiganners prefer to think of ourselves as still belonging to Lancashire. You try to tell a Salfordonian that they’re from Manchester because Salford is in Greater Manchester!! They’d probably give you a Salford kiss!! 😂 Hehe!

Back to Lidl - sort of - is it just me or is Hadassah Cordoba’s video on Saint Lidl now private...?? 🕵🏻‍♀️
I just searched for it and it seems to be deleted or private now, maybe she got too much abuse about Lidl she couldn't handle it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hi all! I lurked on GG for a few pages but never created an account but I know Ali’s family pretty well (will probably be my only post as I am too worried I’ll out myself if I give too much away)

I’m going to be very careful though so bare with.

Some things I’ve seen discussed and can categorically confirm -
1. Ali is not gay at all. He is much more ‘himself’ around his mates and family. Insta and YouTube is very much a persona he puts on. He’s genuinely a nice guy - nope not the smartest but well mannered, caring and super friendly (absolute opposite of Lydia)
2. Ali comes from a very middle class family. Not chavvy at all.
3. Every inch of the wedding was gifted. And it was a complete show. The joint name was a business decision! Something along the lines of ‘what if people can’t find me on google....?’
4. She is the rudest human being I have ever come into contact with - and that’s if she bothers to lift her head from her phone.
5. She is aware that mentioning a brand means they will contact her. It is her own admitted strategy.
6. In the Frow lives in the Milton Keynes area.
8. There is so much more that is ‘gifted’ that is never seen on Instagram or YouTube. They literally pay for nothing.
9. I said hello to her once and had to dryclean her selftan off of my outfit....

Lastly - and it looks like it’s a common opinion but I beilive that the cat was killed by a farmer/neighbour! I think they know this too but either don’t want to come to terms with it or are dragging out the ‘missing pet’ for all it’s worth. These country areas and people she professes to love so much live a very different life to hers. If her cat is a nuisance or mistaken for a fox on their land they will take it out.

(I have had to restrain myself here-I know too much)

Basically she is a tit human being and I am not aware of anybody in her and Ali’s circle who actually like being in her presence.
Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 40064Maybe one should be starting saying that influencers should be held accountable fo their dishonesty, fake reviews and getting gullible, naive people to spend their hard earned cash on £90 hair bobbles and over priced make up. I feel sorry for people parting with their money when she can’t even afford it and doesn’t use it. Accountability for your fake paid for af link life please!! 😂
I would definitely sign that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just searched for it and it seems to be deleted or private now, maybe she got too much abuse about Lidl she couldn't handle it.
She does this all the time,
If you’re gonna say it, say it with your chest.....
🤦‍♀️ I hate idiots that do this, upload something, get a bit of attention and then run and delete, she’s done it before, no time for it.

8C0763CF-29D7-45AC-A3E9-DD96D34657E7.jpeg

The bloody bag, it’s not part of your outfit Lydia.
She has her booooojeeee friendship bracelet on. ass.
No sign of that pandora bracelet since she wore it in the fields, did she lose that as well?

Reactions: 11
She does this all the time,
If you’re gonna say it, say it with your chest.....
🤦‍♀️ I hate idiots that do this, upload something, get a bit of attention and then run and delete, she’s done it before, no time for it.

View attachment 40081

The bloody bag, it’s not part of your outfit Lydia.
She has her booooojeeee friendship bracelet on. ass.
No sign of that pandora bracelet since she wore it in the fields, did she lose that as well?
That bag looks like a pile of dirty washing under her arm🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes Wigan is in 'Greater Manchester' but if you were born and lived in Wigan, then you're from Wigan. End of. If you were actually from Manchester, as I am, and you met her and asked where she was from and she said Manchester and you asked where abouts and she said Wigan, she would just get laughed at. She only probably tries to sell herself as being from Manchester because more people across her audience would have heard of it in comparison to Wigan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.