Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I shot your cat your cat went *missing*......but it pissed everywhere 😬

968583A7-EC40-42CA-9E30-347D1E60A8EE.jpeg

Also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PR blag.
77408714-4740-4B7C-91D5-ECB2DBD6236D.jpeg 288 quids worth of PILLOW CASES!!! 48C11F41-D14D-469B-BBE5-5E2CAC0E971F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sorry I shot your cat your cat went *missing*......but it pissed everywhere 😬

View attachment 40012

Also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PR blag.
View attachment 40019 288 quids worth of PILLOW CASES!!!View attachment 40018
Def admitting that they have killed her cat!
And she thinks so much of the flowers, that she moves straight on to pr products that will hopefully bring in some cash( for the tombstone).
I can’t even imagine what those poor silk pillow cases will look like after she has rubbed that grubby face and greasy hair all over them and also tried to wash at 90° and tumble dry them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes & so did she, remember she said that when she realised Lynx was missing 'I jumped to conclusions' & 'my neighbours have been just incredible/amazing'/something along those lines.
All I keep thinking is.

A)Trust your gut instinct
B)People who have alot to say are always lying. Red flag.
Even her neighbours read here...
We know you killed him!
Thanks for clarifying lydl it was 'wonderful'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure why her minions think shes attractive. She looks like a greasy mess with a huge honk and thinning hair 🙄
Screenshot_20190910-234441_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We know you killed him!
The saga of Lynx could go on and on and on and on........ Please don't get me wrong, I love animals, but she'll milk this for all it's worth😴

Reactions: 5
It’s actually amazing that one person can go on and on and on giving, well considering all she gets she has to give, but will she ever get to the point when she just keeps her face and all that goes on away from us , so that we can stop being detectives and always finding out the truth. Just to say that everything is so transparent and telling.
With out knowing her we have discovered everything.!!

Anyone else's neighbours randomly bring them big bouquets of flowers? No mine neither. #guiltyconscience

• Haha
He looks like he’s being slowly killed ! Almost as skinny as Lidl 🙄
The famous farrow and « balls » paint is probably highly toxic ( reason why it is free) and all the glue that they have used for the wall paper, coving, paneling, plastic floors, , all the petroleum based candles that they burn all day long, the zooflra … all those chemicals are just poisoning the hell out of them, with out forgetting the food they eat and rotten ketchup…

Reactions: 11
We know you killed him!
Is there anything this woman doesn’t keep to herself instead of turning everything into a not so subtle BRAGGING FEST 🤬

I just moved over from GG thread and this thread is waaaay better hallelujah!

I always thought it could be Tamara but the minute I mentioned it on GG I got shot down!

Affiliate lynx is the best name EVER!

I just moved over from GG thread and this thread is waaaay better hallelujah!

I always thought it could be Tamara but the minute I mentioned it on GG I got shot down!

why did you get shot down? Why couldn't it be tamara?:unsure:

Not sure why her minions think shes attractive. She looks like a greasy mess with a huge honk and thinning hair 🙄View attachment 40032
They don't think she's attractive now... it's the perfectly filtered, long flowy blonde hair and pretty blue eyed lydia from a couple of years ago that the people remember! That's why I started following her, I thought she was gorgeous pre nose shots, fillers and horrible hair.

Reactions: 13
Hi all! I lurked on GG for a few pages but never created an account but I know Ali’s family pretty well (will probably be my only post as I am too worried I’ll out myself if I give too much away)

I’m going to be very careful though so bare with.

Some things I’ve seen discussed and can categorically confirm -
1. Ali is not gay at all. He is much more ‘himself’ around his mates and family. Insta and YouTube is very much a persona he puts on. He’s genuinely a nice guy - nope not the smartest but well mannered, caring and super friendly (absolute opposite of Lydia)
2. Ali comes from a very middle class family. Not chavvy at all.
3. Every inch of the wedding was gifted. And it was a complete show. The joint name was a business decision! Something along the lines of ‘what if people can’t find me on google....?’
4. She is the rudest human being I have ever come into contact with - and that’s if she bothers to lift her head from her phone.
5. She is aware that mentioning a brand means they will contact her. It is her own admitted strategy.
6. In the Frow lives in the Milton Keynes area.
8. There is so much more that is ‘gifted’ that is never seen on Instagram or YouTube. They literally pay for nothing.
9. I said hello to her once and had to dryclean her selftan off of my outfit....

Lastly - and it looks like it’s a common opinion but I beilive that the cat was killed by a farmer/neighbour! I think they know this too but either don’t want to come to terms with it or are dragging out the ‘missing pet’ for all it’s worth. These country areas and people she professes to love so much live a very different life to hers. If her cat is a nuisance or mistaken for a fox on their land they will take it out.

(I have had to restrain myself here-I know too much)

Basically she is a tit human being and I am not aware of anybody in her and Ali’s circle who actually like being in her presence.
Thank you! You’ve confirmed much of what we already see in Lydia. Nothing you have said is malicious.

Most of us here started out liking Lydia, thinking she was someone completely different until we saw her true colours.

We’re not trashing a hard working person who has built something for herself. We are pointing out what a fraud she is. There is something so unsettling about people who lie on that level. Aside from that she just comes across as a horrid person, unpleasant and mean.

Don’t be shy... You are doing a public service. The truth will set you free 😉

Reactions: 23
The pampas princess has a funeral wreath of dead things on her door.
To celebrate her love of dehydrated tit.

A funeral wreath though
Not a good omen for poor Affiliate Lynx
A7CD2990-2A26-4AAC-9A1F-1903D265C136.jpeg

hopefully bring in some cash( for the tombstone).
Pampus and the dead pheasants Could serve as a kind of memorial 🤷‍♀️

That's why I started following her, I thought she was gorgeous pre nose shots, fillers and horrible hair.
I could probably look past all that if her personality wasn’t so fake and off putting.
The ugliness is seeping out from within.
She’s just giving it an extra hand with the “procedures”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.