Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vampy5555

I agree with everything BUT the part about animal testing. Not everyone cares about animals in that way and it doesn’t make them a bad person in my opinion. I’m so bothered by vegans and animal obsessed people trying to pressure everyone. Tbh not everyone cares about animals especially when there are actual children starving

She actually mentioned many times that she doesn’t want kids so thank god for that lol
“Not everyone cares about animals in that way” Jesus Christ THATS fucking horrible!!

I actually care more for the animals (who can’t speak and have ALL their rights & lives taken away for selfish humans who subject them to what is essentially torture), than people. Kids can be seen as innocent but they turn into adults but whatevs

P.S. I’ve never “pressured” anyone because I care for the well-being of innocent animals.
Knew it wouldn’t take long for tattle life thread to turn into gg [emoji35][emoji849][emoji2289] Was nice while it was friendly......

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

curiousityxd

I never post here, I'm just a lurker but I had to say something.

It is so scary that someone with her audience is pushing to have NI and Passport numbers linked to social media accounts... does she not realise how dangerous this is? They have similar things in China, people are denied certain things based on their social score. This is crazy surveilance and I don't think she understands the implications that this level of privacy invasion can have on society. While on the surface it may seem harmless, "just don't say mean stuff online SHARON." It can quickly lead to something way more serious and would probably backfire and have negative impacts on her own life. She's calling that person out on twitter for being short-sighted but she's trying to push this pettion whilst being completely blind to what it actually means...

0AB86B2A-2663-44D0-8444-E672853D52CF.png
Maybe one should be starting saying that influencers should be held accountable fo their dishonesty, fake reviews and getting gullible, naive people to spend their hard earned cash on £90 hair bobbles and over priced make up. I feel sorry for people parting with their money when she can’t even afford it and doesn’t use it. Accountability for your fake paid for af link life please!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Vampy5555

Even her husband is keeping away from this one [emoji1787][emoji38]
Rebecca Meldrum mentioned it, but we know she reads here obsessively. “Dear Tattle Life” was probably her best upload acting wise!!

Speaking of Ali, he’s going to a lot of trouble to prove this bag had been “”””””stolen”””””””

View attachment 40422View attachment 40423

Almost like they knew people were doubting their story....
I find aldi’s interaction pathetic & insulting, as clearly did the person he’s accusing, hence the I don’t need any money from you, I own the company response. Aldi’s little “no questions asked” comment is such an accusation. Like the poor sad little driver stole his fucking camera etc like aldi is so above him [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I can’t stand the twat now. He’s as horrible as his cunt wife. These two deserve to lose everything and be forced back into real jobs.

I feel like every single thing aldi does, he does with lidl in his ear telling him what to say & do. He’s as bad as her.

Reactions: 25

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lydia, wrong brand! You're holding Bottega Veneta – Not Balenciaga.

We know it's hard to keep up with the actual name of brands you don't pay for. Way to go on that self-proclaimed industry knowledge. Dimwit. You literally have one thing to do and you do it so poorly! #PRproduct :oops: 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:

• Haha

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
I'm here!! I quit GG earlier this year but have been lurking in the Lidl thread since Lynx disappeared. I couldn't handle the many unhinged thread tourists and the site being utter shit. So proud of y'all for successfully migrating over here! This has always been my fav thread with the best group 🥰

To continue the GG theme, "Lydia copies a room from someone else, then wildly proclaims she is a highly original master interior designer"....

20/08/10 - LYDIA proudly introduces:

"The room I have decorated my entire self... I realise I have such a distinctive style..."

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 8.51.11 am.png

From Oxford Dictionary

Cue smug face
Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 7.51.24 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 7.55.59 am.png

Source: Youtube video "HOUSE UPDATE OF THE GREATEST INTERIOR DESIGNER IN THE LAND | Lydia Elise Millen", 20/08/2019.

ME:
Oh yes, I see what you did there, very distinctive.

Right down to the theme, colour palette, bed styling, identical paint colour, curtains and brass curtain rod.

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 7.56.39 am.png

Source: Image from the pinterest account of Lydia Elise Millen | The greatest interior designer of the land.

Shame you missed the greenery on the side table to freshen the beige up a bit. But luckily you added a picture of Lumi, a basket to the bed and a different bedside table. You know... to make it more distinctive and less like plagiarism 🙊

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 8.51.33 am.png

From Oxford Dictionary

• Wow
  • Haha

missstarlight

Even if the petition did go through and it worked, I think Lydia would have a mental breakdown when she finds out that all of the so called 'bullies' 'trolls' or 'haters' are actually smart, educated, professional and decent people just smart enough to call her out for her endless bullshit.
She has this idea that we're all just sitting in the dark and miserable. That's what makes her sleep at night.
If she ever found out the true identity of her haters, she will be shocked to find out that we are sooo much better than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last Video Update Sept 9:

-I ruined my Christmas gift from Ali bc I opened his package without asking him first
-My town loves me so much they are still looking for my cat
-Buy all this stuff when you take your EasyJet flight at the airport
-Cat Fur....Im going to cry (10minutes)
-Look at how white my teeth are... they mentioned them on Tattle the other day, I better start to whiten them and just tell them im a teeth whitening advert so I hope I can get some more free teeth surfaces
-Buy my 100$ hair scrunchie bc I have so much money I basically am looking for ways to over pay for items
-Do you guys ever have days where your head doesn't work?? **LYdiot your head never works!
-BRAS! Here's my partnership with this company
-I know I use to say I never wear bras but this company gave me a deal and I am changing my tune and I LOVE BRAS NOW! spend your money and buy bras!
-Im a 28 FF???? **SHE IS NUTS! **DOES SHE NOT REALIZE HOW WRONG SHE IS ON BRA SIZING
-Here's my cat art... Even though I dont say my cat is crosseyed because I think it sounds less than perfect...My CatArtWork shows that yes indeed my cat is crosseyed
-I am still flyer-ing for Lynx guys! Dont forget I actually am trying to find my cat
-Vouchers from FarFetched ...More discount codes, but I hope y'all are smart enough that you realize when I say vouchers its an AD
-I'll link everything because AFFILIATE LINKS!

Did I miss anything else guys?

• Haha
  • Heart

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
If you ever had any doubt as to what type of person Lydia Millen is, look no further.

This dim influenza waited to upload her clickbait "Buying Another House" vlog at the same precise time as Victoria's wedding video. This idiotic woman literally said "I want to buy a house as an Airbnb in the future" at the end of another mindless video.

Now if that's not the shadiest shit from someone you just invited to your wedding, I don't know what is? Lydiot is a smug, dim piece of work. Another prime example of why there are no fucks given for Lydia Millen and why she has no friends besides work-for-hire Scarrie.

Lydia Millen Clickbait.png

Lydia Millen Carrie.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hallobrit

It is one thing to be trolled with death threats or to have your personal safety threatened, or that of your family. To have a torrent of abuse picking every part of you apart.
Its another to get called out on your bullshit and to have your ethics questioned and to be held accountable. Which is. I guess what most of Lydia's trolling really is. That or constructive critism. There's a trade off that comes with the luxuries they're afforded, as with most things in life, they seem to expect to be fawned over and praised at every turn. It's like they never matured past 18.
I do feel they're going to regret buying that house tho. I still feel like they should have taken a smaller step up. It was done for the gram not for the common sense of it. Same for a lot of them actually. I'm not sure how well finances are turly being managed. They may be asset rich but I feel like alot of these girls are cash poor.
But it must be exhausting living your life for other people's approval all the time but I've said it before, no ones forced them into the industry, no ones keeping them there but themselves.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
So she turns the step mum’s 60th into celebrating 150 K on her home account, always and forever about lidl!

• Haha
  • Sad
I actually feel sad that she’s tried to cash in on jesys journey. I watched the documentary and was touched by what Jesus has gone through but it is so different from what Lydia has gone through.

Lydia chose to blog or blog her personal life Jesy was making music. Lydia choose to lie about products say she uses them when she doesn’t and forgets to declare ads which is dishonest.

Lydia is not a nice human she doesn’t talk nicely to her friends (friend) she has very little respect for her husband and she treated her cats poorly too, I’m not saying she deserves to be trollled but she needs to be accountable for her actions or at least be relevant to her audience other wise what’s the point.

She is old news now because she got too big for her boots. ( old season jimmy choo but it’s ok to wear last season) direct quote from her last video, like come Lydia you were banging on about fast fashion and been green and yet you have something over priced and new every day.

She’s a pathetic person who will not listen to or accept comments that are different to her own. These sites are not trolling they literally are allowing freedom of speech not everyone likes her and really brands should be more aware she has a huge unfollowing actually 😂

CBo

VIP Member
How many weeks ago did lynx disappear...and there is still fur where he slept? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha