Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Can't Relate

"Is there anything she can't do?" Well now, let's see ...
Decorate her own Christmas tree.
Hang a wreath.
Edit videos.
Declare Ads.
Apply makeup.
Spell.
Dress nicely.
Cook.
Clean.
Decorate.
Keep her pets safe.

Shall I go on?

(Oh, and even though I didn't post a lot, I have also migrated from GG.) :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

QueenDecember

VIP Member
So lemme get this straight.

Leonie and the major influencers are all at fashion week.

Victoria and her wife Alex Magrath are on yet another fragrance trip.

Lydia? Well, she’s at home picking fights with that YouTube chick, signing paranoid petitions and moaning about her cat. Got it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
just forced myself to watch the latest self-pity-fest vlog. Just in that video it's beyond obvious she reads the gossip sites. Just in the last week someone mentioned (either here or GG before that thread died a death) that it was funny how she never talks about Sunday Riley Luna product after banging on about it being the most amazing product, then low and behold, she mentions she's wearing the exact same product that she's not mentioned for months! Then someone noticed she was wearing the Fendi sliders she said she was selling because they were apparently too uncomfortable, and once again, she mentions 'excuse my feet, they're messed up from wearing my Fendi sliders that have cut them to bits'...

Secondly - wow she is such a bad actress. Talking to Lumi asking her if she's OK because Lynx has gone - errr, Lumi friggin hated Lynx, she'd be throwing a party if she could and that voice couldn't sound any more fake. And then the sad face opening those hideous cat pictures (that clearly Lidl hates but pretends to like because Ali bought them) it was like watching some Yr8 school student acting in the end of year play.

Thirdly - she replied to just ONE comment on that vlog and that was to clap back at someone who was very Kindly and respectfully trying to tell her she'd recently lost her dad and had also had a cat go missing, but the pain of losing a loved one that's been with you your whole life, was so much harder that a missing cat. Lydia, as usual, replies with some rude passive aggressive response forcing the poster to then apologise when she'd said nothing wrong!! So out of all the comments kissing her arse, being compassionate, sending well wishes, she can't be arsed to like a single one, but feels the need to snap at someone politely telling her that life could be worse. If that isn't the most arrogant, narcissistic behaviour - lapping up all the praise without a single thanks, but dare to criticise and I'll shoot you down - I don't know how her sheep can't see this!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Shady_mary

Lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️

I’ve followed Lydia for a couple of years but wow my eyes have been opened to her recently. To start with I’d watch her videos and think I’d bloody love to do what she does... but then as I watched her try and sell more and more expensive awful items of clothing, redecorate her house, waste money on items of furniture only to change them a couple of months later I stopped buying into all her bullshit.

I called her out on it this week via instagram and told her she was completely unrelatable spending more money on a shitty scrunchy than I spend on my weekly food shop. Old Lydia bit back and told me that she wasn’t unrelatable just advancing and if I had a problem with that then I was jealous and selfish?!!! Not one to let someone have the final say, I told her that if she wants to believe she’s advancing then great but she can keep it as she comes across as materialistic and vain.

I really hope the bubble bursts for these influencers soon. Am sick of getting shit products rammed down my throat every time I open the app.

Reactions: 29

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Imagine Ali coming home finding her in the dress sobbing & seething with jealousy[emoji23]
Take her away guys..

• Haha

Lurksalot

I am literally fuming that someone who thought it would be funny to dance around in pajamas that were gifted to her to shed light on a woman’s charity that helps abused women, is now trying to say she’s being treated badly simply because people are fed up with her me, me, me, behavior. So it’s okay for her to be as obnoxious as she likes but be famed if you dare cross her. Also lidl it’s the World Wide Web e.g www so British parliament can’t stop the world from hurting your feelings. I mean catching you out on lies. 🤣

Also there are people who keep their accounts private and are being bullied and abused online by so called friends and school chums who are deeply depressed by this subject. You as an adult chose to make your life public in every single way, so when you get comments you don’t like you have to accept its part and parcel of your job.

Sorry for the rant, but I know she reads here and that’s what I would say if she were standing beside me haha

image upload

Lydia most analytical people who understand world affairs and value democracy will not sign up to social media accounts if their personal data is a requirement. I don't need social media to function day to day whereas you clearly do as it's your source of livelihood. People will just switch off and then how will you make money from those affilate lynx? Data theft is the biggest threat to the public security.

Pixie123

One of my friends runs a cosmetic procedure clinic in London. I was mentioning how badly Lydl's fillers are and she told me that a couple of years ago Lydl contacted them trying to blag freebie botox and fillers because of her "influencer" status!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Marshy

Don’t throw shade. Throw her some beige!!
Does she realise that people are regulated and protected by GDPR? Obviously a little hate online is worth a petition. Does she not think there are bigger and better things the government can do than throwing a bit of hate to an influencer/creator? Or having an opinion on someone that makes them sellf so public and open to hate/opinions.

How about online groomers? Perverted sick people that arrange to meet kids? Don’t you think the government would have the power to trace their IP addresses or personal information on these predators. There are far worse things going on in the world Lyspia. Get a fucking grip of yourself.

Leii

image upload

Lydia most analytical people who understand world affairs and value democracy will not sign up to social media accounts if their personal data is a requirement. I don't need social media to function day to day whereas you clearly do as it's your source of livelihood. People will just switch off and then how will you make money from those affilate lynx? Data theft is the biggest threat to the public security.
There is no chance in hell that I would continue to use social media if I have to provide my documents, be it a drivers licence, still no chance!!
There are activists today that want to expand humans rights for people to know who has one person’s data and how much of it.
There was a company called cambridge analytica with hq in london, the company influenced on presidential elections in several countries in the world including the last presidental elections in the u.s. and they did it through facebook, facebook gave them access to users data which zuckerberg alzwr said he did not have any idea. Really mark?
One guy from New York petitioned to court for the cambridge analytica to disclose what thata they have on him and the compary rather declared bankrupty (or similar, can’t remember anymore) than to give him the information what they know and have about him. He never got his information.
There is a documentary about it, look it up. You too Lydia, maybe you will then comprehend in what world we live in and that there is more to it than your extremely limited little bubble.
What you are trying to do with your stupid petition is not only stupid, it is extremely dangerous and it is trying to trip people their human rights - first: freedom of speech and free thinking, second: privacy, and third: data freedom.

And yes, I do think data rights are human rights.

Go educate yourself Lydia, you are embarassing.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Two housecats,
both alike in dignity
In fair Towecaster, where we lay our scene
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny
Where uncivil cats make F&B sitting rooms unclean 🤢
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of cross-eyed cats.... sorry lumi 😐
Cause much strife.

1423DE7B-FD6A-4036-AC54-F0B906D0D88C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
Hello everyone! ((waving at the GG OG's))

Well, where to begin.

Communist Lydia's efforts to enable a police state? Her extensive use of car filter looking lighting sprinkled throughout gassy fart CLOAK ROOMS and lounge? My husband asked me why she had a car filter hanging from her ceiling when he saw a photo of her living room! Hahahahaha!! And the numpty has put even more of them all over her house. So luxe! :LOL:

Lynx was killed. By someone she likely knows. Let that sink in. I feel for Lynx. No one else. They never gave a damn, or worse, thoughtlessly felt untouchable. There's a reason why people keep collars and identifying information on their pets. And a huge reason why so many cats aren't even allowed to be purchased when sold by reputable breeders or even rescued, unless a contract is in place stating owners will keep them indoors, or only leash walk them. Have they stopped allowing Lumi to wander outdoors? NO! These planks will never learn. Then again they've gotten so much attention and traction from all this, they're likely to continue to profit over their "losses". RIP Affiliate Lynx. And Lumi, watch out. Your lisping mum may well have you kidnapped just to get more "engagement".

She's upset she didn't get a photo with the bride. More like, she knows she would have looked ridonk next to tiny Frow. Lydia looked ghastly in the photos uploaded of her at the wedding. And of course, the proof she doesn't give a damn about Vic, is her uploading a massive ball sack of a click bait video at the same time as Frow's wedding video goes live. Hinting at having things to say all week. Yeah, she totally loves the beautiful bride. ;)

Her frustration with not being able to purchase the bed she wants. WHA WHA WHA. But now she's ordered a bed that's almost identical to Frow's. SMDH

And everyone, lets not forget, she's so tiny even sample sizes don't fit her. She must have mentioned her size and weight at least half a dozen times in the span of the video. We get it Lydia, you're small. AND you're losing even more weight. It's a wonder your nose doesn't drag on the floor, since the rest of you is so itty bitty. Slow clap from all the undocumented keyboard warriors whom you hope to be able to track and report. Good luck with that dear Labia.

Thank you to the person that showed us how to watch videos on Invidio. Can't remember the user's name. Hopefully it's true LEM doesn't get views that way. I've missed you all and am sad to see the flaming shit show that GG has become. Long live Tattle Life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Happyfocker

Did she stick her dress on just to take this picture 😂🤣
View attachment 40996

Ooh that’s sad 😳
The fuck-off scrunchie really sets it off doesn’t it.....
Are you fecking kidding me!! Who the hell does this when your so called friend has just got married. This woman is a complete lunatic and I hope it shows a few more of her brain dead minions what she is like. You truly couldn't make this shit up. Sorry but she is fucked in the head. I mean why isn't Ali or Carrie telling her how inappropriate she is. It's grotesque behaviour. It will be interesting to see how ITF reacts to this.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Vic scores 93000 views on her wedding video and the price lidl scores 150000. Proof that people love lies and live in such a fake world.
Both are cut from the same #gifted cloth but I’ve NEVER seen anyone do what Lidl did yesterday to her own “friend”
Guaranteed to get views.
1) Engagement 2) breakup 3) moving house.

To clickbait and upload at the exact same time as frows (awful) wedding vlog sums up her personality perfectly 😐
And we come with facts Jenna 🤣

• Haha

beahunny

Chatty Member
How do you get the IP address and SS number from your 150k fake “BOT” followers Lidl 😨
I think the more critical question would be:

How do you sell all this stuff to an audience base who has easily deleted their Youtube and Instagram profiles because they would rather have a root canal than give up such sensitive personal data?

Does she think I am obligated to watch a Youtube video to get on with my day? Does she really think I am obligated to scroll through my Instagram feed? These are things I do when I have a bit of downtime. If Youtube and Instagram closed up tomorrow, we all can EASILY find other things to watch or read or shop online. I don't need these SM platforms to get a paycheck my sweet, simple darling Lydia. You however CERTAINLY do.

Even if this was implemented in any sort of fashion, she has just literally poisoned the very well that provides her career a revenue stream.

I am trying to think of a similar business situation that would be just as painfully stupid. If Richard Branson announced "To book a flight on Virgin Airlines, you must read this 50 page pdf on how to be a good airline passenger, how to perform CPR, how to interact with airline staff and how to board and disembark the airplane. Once you read that document, you will have to take a 30 minute online test. If you pass that test with a score of 70% or better , then you may book a flight on Virgin."

HILARIOUS? Right? Literally EVERYONE would respond with something like:
"Um shove that up your ass, you arrogant prick! I have already booked a flight on BA before I even finished reading that garbage."

The short-sightedness of wanting her SM platforms to be under mandatory government surveillance is actually totally hilarious and she deserves all the failure coming at her for making business decisions like this one.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
View attachment 40064

Maybe one should be starting saying that influencers should be held accountable fo their dishonesty, fake reviews and getting gullible, naive people to spend their hard earned cash on £90 hair bobbles and over priced make up. I feel sorry for people parting with their money when she can’t even afford it and doesn’t use it. Accountability for your fake paid for af link life please!! 😂

Lydia wants social media censorship for "trolls" (i.e., people that don't like her, disagree with her, and reveal her lies).

Lydiot is likely the most idiotic dimwit influenza I've ever seen. 🤦‍♀️

Let's require internet service providers (ISPs) to block access to social media?

Does this moron know nothing about government laws and constitutional rights? Everyone has a basic right to privacy that enables you to use the internet how you wish. Perhaps she'd like to move to North Korea! I'd sign a petition for Lydiot to relocate to a country that regularly blocks social media access: China, Turkey, and Iran, perhaps (any takers?)

Even if some backward nation would debate such a thing, clearly this moron has never heard of a VPN. Her level of deception and "poor me" lunacy knows no bound.

If Lydia wants to live in a police state, we'll find a brand to send her – free of charge.
😆

Lydia E Millen Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

And yes folks, Lydia Millen's hypocrisy knows no bounds either... 🤷‍♀️
And no, you can't troll brands or be judge and jury over what people can or cannot express their opinions about. Perhaps Canon should ban Lydia's social media account for disparaging their brand.

It's a slippery slope. Lydia proves, yet again, she doesn't have the mental capacity to entertain a cohesive thought.

FireShot Capture 532 - Karrie on Twit_ - https___twitter.com_KarriesVlogs_status_1171734376163...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hallobrit

Ok. I am posting this, not for attention or sympathy, a pity party or anything else to do with me. But having just watched the video about Lynx and how they’re coping, then the ‘honeymoon’ vlog, with lots of talking about how they’re coping after Lynx I HAVE to comment.

During the last three years, I have dealt with a spinal injury, involving 3 spinal surgeries within a 5 week period, a torn sciatic nerve, a lumbar drain for 2 weeks (which was like a living hell), loss of power over my left foot, plus diminished power over the leg. I repeatedly leak cerebrospinal fluid, which gives symptoms similar to meningitis and requires long spells in hospital, culminating in a horrible surgical procedure that is somewhat like medieval torture! I’ve gone from being a professional, working woman, earning good money, with high self esteem and wearing lovely high heels and business dress that made me feel like the dog’s bollocks, to disability benefits and flat shoes...(!) at the age of 43. I am single and have lost most of my friends because I no longer work and people are too busy living their own lives etc. My pain is not controlled, so my suffering is relentless. Apparently things are not going to improve with my back and leg and I’m currently being seen daily by the local mental health team because I feel my bravery has come to the end of the road.

And these two absolute f@cking muppets are wanging on as if their (human) child has been murdered. Now, I have a cat, I absolutely adore her and if she went awol, I’d feel ALL of the feelings. But if I still had a job to go to, I’d leave those feelings for later and try to remain professional whilst taking to my clients or colleagues. These two have just pissed me off to the extent where I want to SCREAMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Without you lot, I think I would definitely go mad!! How can two people be SO self-absorbed and narcissistic??!! I despair... 🤷🏻‍♀️ EVERYONE has shit going on in their lives and if a missing cat is the most of your tragedies, well, you’re doing ok in life.
Im sorry for your problems. I'm the same I spent three years watching my Mum, my only family, be destroyed by cancer. I have a cat too and she's the best thing in my life. But I think a lot of us here have lived a life. We've seen plenty of shit between us and that's why we see through and have no time for these girls ridiculous whingings. Their audiences seems to be made largely of much younger girls who's biggest life problem is a bad hair day and that is why they continually get away it

• Sad
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member

Another post full of shit , desperately calling out for freebies a,d help with all the other bathrooms.
Shouting out that she has a « powder room »!! , well we call it the « fart room »!!
That's one of the most obnoxious descriptions I've ever seen.

Buying before something goes on Rightmove isn't as special as she thinks, happens all the time and agents love selling before paying out for promotion.

"One of my dad's rental properties", "5 bathrooms", "powder room", "statement wallpaper" lovely ensuite and themed bathrooms :rolleyes:

So embarrassing this epitome of new money.

The house looks just like a residential care home from the outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 26