Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not really with Bengals or Lynx Bengals being an only cat it's they see themselves as higher on the pecking order of other cats, it's just purely their mentality (in the sort of reverse) point 7 on this states exactly that

Just a random bit Bengals (suppose Lynx Bengals with that) tend to work much better when there's a pair of them take for example Bayou and Mia of the Pet Meadow Crew though Bayou's no longer alive anymore they did just that.

Another random video may find interesting is
Interestingly, I got my Bengal because she didn't settle as a pair, so her owner decided to get rid of her. So it's not always the case. She's so much happier as the only pet in the house.

Reactions: 6
Oh look!! She’s finally declared the F&B paint as gifted after 18 months worth of undeclared ads and right after I happen to mention that Vic is declaring her F&B paint as gifted and funny how Lie-dia hasn’t never said it’s gifted. She’s never declared this before - perhaps we should report all her previous posts to CMA and ASA!
That's a prime example of deceptive, dimwit Lydia in action... 🤷‍♀️

It's what her minions overlook, and why I take her to task when I feel the urge and notice it. She's incredibly duplicitous to this day – and anyone that doesn't see that isn't firing on all cylinders! :sneaky: 😆

Here's the fool-proof guide for Influencer Dummies that Lydiot should follow: https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html

Any consumer can file a formal influencer complaint online: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

I love a good analysis, numbers in hands!
Same! Dim Lydia can't contest facts. She'll lose every time. 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can pretend I have an interest in cats [emoji1787]
But lumi is exactly like her owner, she probably faked a friendship with lynx like Lidl does with her lovelies and chucked him into a delivery van when nobody was looking [emoji41]
If you can’t beat the competition you take them out.
Lydia would do that.
[emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are lydl's uploads always out of date? Does she bank vlogs so she has something for carrie to post while she sits on her flat arse all week?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While,talking/fibbing about the underwear, why is she standing as if she has something up her …, she is just so un elegant , un sexy , un everything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are lydl's uploads always out of date? Does she bank vlogs so she has something for carrie to post while she sits on her flat arse all week?
Her SD cards keep being stolen and dropped off at concierge.
And when it’s not a robbery it’s that damn WiFi. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love her pretending to be sad looking at the digital print/painting of lynx, next it will be a memorial stone in the garden! Sorry but those pics are grotesque, why not a beautiful photo!

« Apologies for my crocodile tears »!!

• Haha
I stopped following Lydia on all her SM’s ages ago. I haven’t seen her talking for at least a year now. I just went to watch her skincare talk on her IS, and OMG the extend to which she mimics Victoria is CRAZY.

She took it ALL over. ITF’s tone of voice, gestures, squints, weird giggles...EVERYTHING. That is so disturbing to watch. She reminds me of some Supernaturals’ villain that put on other peoples’ skin (literally) and pretended to be them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I stopped following Lydia on all her SM’s ages ago. I haven’t seen her talking for at least a year now. I just went to watch her skincare talk on her IS, and OMG the extend to which she mimics Victoria is CRAZY.

She took it ALL over. ITF’s tone of voice, gestures, squints, weird giggles...EVERYTHING. That is so disturbing to watch. She reminds me of some Supernaturals’ villain that put on other peoples’ skin (literally) and pretended to be them.

I’ve watched both of them for years and I think Victoria has changed so much in the last year, she’s got more high pitched, lispy and giggly, it’s irritating af.
I don’t know who copies whom but neither of them remember what their real personality was like 🤷‍♀️

I’ve watched both of them for years and I think Victoria has changed so much in the last year, she’s got more high pitched, lispy and giggly, it’s irritating af.
I don’t know who copies whom but neither of them remember what their real personality was like [emoji2368]
I watch Victoria since her purple hair and lecturing job, and she always had this mannerism to her. Whereas Lydia has always been a bit rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watch Victoria since her purple hair and lecturing job, and she always had this mannerism to her. Whereas Lydia has always been a bit rough but playful or girly.

I think Victoria has upped the twit level by a mile since she got engaged.
She was ok a few years ago,
Alex has destroyed her content and she’s turned into a giggling, insufferable idiot.
Regardless, Neither of them show their real personality (until they hit twitter with the shady ass tweets 😂😆😂😆)
Both are fake as duck and would stab their “sister” in the back in a heartbeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I've considered the possibility that Lydia has some combo of Narcissistic and Paranoia personality disorder.

It would explain a lot. She exhibits an unhealthy pattern of thinking, functioning and behaving. People with a personality disorder have trouble perceiving and relating to situations and people (which is obvious in her case). For example:
  • perceiving innocent remarks or non-threatening situations as personal insults or attacks
  • hostile reactions to perceived slights or insults
  • constantly seeking attention
  • excessively emotional or dramatic to gain attention
  • speaks dramatically with strong opinions, but few facts or details to back them up
  • easily influenced by others
  • shallow, rapidly changing emotions
  • the expectation of constant praise and admiration
If she does, I hope she seeks help. If not, there's just no excuse.
Source: Mayoclinic

Last edited:
LOL this would apply I think
Actually had to get rid of that rather due to not actually including least one of the posts from Rebel Circus on Facebook as some of them would be hilarous to put on here so apologies lol this could take a while haha.....
Now we just need vicki to slap a big fat AD on all her wedding photos in her gifted dress.

View attachment 39699

duck me 😆😆😆
Is that for genuine real or did someone digitally put that there, lol thinking of that line from Kevin and Perry (not that there's a ginger well) lol as in sad act pmsl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Last Video Update Sept 9:

-I ruined my Christmas gift from Ali bc I opened his package without asking him first
-My town loves me so much they are still looking for my cat
-Buy all this stuff when you take your EasyJet flight at the airport
-Cat Fur....Im going to cry (10minutes)
-Look at how white my teeth are... they mentioned them on Tattle the other day, I better start to whiten them and just tell them im a teeth whitening advert so I hope I can get some more free teeth surfaces
-Buy my 100$ hair scrunchie bc I have so much money I basically am looking for ways to over pay for items
-Do you guys ever have days where your head doesn't work?? **LYdiot your head never works!
-BRAS! Here's my partnership with this company
-I know I use to say I never wear bras but this company gave me a deal and I am changing my tune and I LOVE BRAS NOW! spend your money and buy bras!
-Im a 28 FF???? **SHE IS NUTS! **DOES SHE NOT REALIZE HOW WRONG SHE IS ON BRA SIZING
-Here's my cat art... Even though I dont say my cat is crosseyed because I think it sounds less than perfect...My CatArtWork shows that yes indeed my cat is crosseyed
-I am still flyer-ing for Lynx guys! Dont forget I actually am trying to find my cat
-Vouchers from FarFetched ...More discount codes, but I hope y'all are smart enough that you realize when I say vouchers its an AD
-I'll link everything because AFFILIATE LINKS!

Did I miss anything else guys?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
LOL this would apply I think
Actually had to get rid of that rather due to not actually including least one of the posts from Rebel Circus on Facebook as some of them would be hilarous to put on here so apologies lol this could take a while haha.....

Is that for genuine real or did someone digitally put that there, lol thinking of that line from Kevin and Perry (not that there's a ginger well) lol as in sad act pmsl.
They guard the sex den

Watch her reaction when opening them both,
aside from checking the camera is on her for her fake “sad face”
she’s delighted when she sees lumi 😂😂

EEA74898-B1D0-49EB-9683-B6FC7DDAE5D4.jpeg

DE26FDBE-96CE-495D-859B-49A787ADD2D4.jpeg

@HolyMamaYoutubeDrama brilliant 😆😆😆😆😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Screenshot_20190909-181943_Instagram.jpg

Is there anything she can't do🤔🤔🤔. Mmmmm, declare AD's, be real, stop trying to be something she's not......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.