Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
LOL this would apply I think
Actually had to get rid of that rather due to not actually including least one of the posts from Rebel Circus on Facebook as some of them would be hilarous to put on here so apologies lol this could take a while haha.....
Now we just need vicki to slap a big fat AD on all her wedding photos in her gifted dress.

View attachment 39699

Fuck me 😆😆😆
Is that for genuine real or did someone digitally put that there, lol thinking of that line from Kevin and Perry (not that there's a ginger well) lol as in sad act pmsl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

duchess14

Let’s not forget that there are billions of people who don’t give a fuck about handbags let alone expensive handbags. Besides she has nothing to gloat about as she didn’t pay for them, so there’s no sense of accomplishment of her actually buying something she wants that means something to her. She just thinks handbags will impress others and in her head elevate her.

Her house is shit because she’s taken only gifted things & copied everyone else. She thinks she’s so good for her freebies but they mean nothing. No one cares for things they haven’t earned themselves.

She has no substance, no personality, no class.
She’s not relatable because she’s a soulless mole. Nothing to do with expensive junk. No amount of free stuff or even real money would improve her. She’s so boring. And Aldi is like watching paint dry.

And anyone can turn a spare room into a wardrobe. I have a walk in wardrobe and a spare bedroom converted as my closet. My hubby has a music room (he’s a musician) and a whole bedroom as his closet. Lidl ain’t special.

I see a few youtubers who actually have beautiful impressive homes like Alex Garza, Angie bellemere, chriselle Lim, desi perkins, and so many more and they leave lidl in the dust. She’s really nothing special nor impressive. She has nothing worth anything.

And she lacks integrity. Shown especially with how every cosmetic brand she works with tests on animals [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
I agree with everything BUT the part about animal testing. Not everyone cares about animals in that way and it doesn’t make them a bad person in my opinion. I’m so bothered by vegans and animal obsessed people trying to pressure everyone. Tbh not everyone cares about animals especially when there are actual children starving

I don’t really care what people enjoy or what they’re into but Lydia said buying new shit to showcase in her house every few months is “good for her soul”
She may not want kids, I wouldn’t trust her with a pot plant let alone another cat but what a materialistic way to find joy in life.
I know she said it to justify buying more crap but I honestly believe it to be true, items make her happy.
She actually mentioned many times that she doesn’t want kids so thank god for that lol

GingerSnap

I want to show my husband a picture of Lydia to get his opinion but not sure which one to choose because the pictures I find online are heavily edited 🤦🏻‍♀️

duchess14

Id sign that!! But should also have a maximum number of ads they can post a month, a maximum number of affiliate lynx, and a button right on everything that allows it to be directly reported to the _______ that check and fines influencers.
That sounds like a little much. Why do you care how many links and ads they post? Honestly doesn’t bother me as long as they’re still entertaining
No no no! She photoshopped her nose...still) She makes it smaller. There is a big difference between Instagram and right angle and youtube and friends photos.
She would really benefit from a real nose job, honestly I’d invest into that before anymore shit for the house

Farkin hell [emoji2368] All I can see is ‘NOSE’ & ‘LUMPY’ [emoji2289][emoji2289][emoji2289][emoji2289][emoji2289] and what in the hell did I just watch hahaha a midget tryin to rap

This bish needs to step AWAY from the filler needles [emoji2356]

She looks like she's got the hamster thing going on - you know where they store all their food in their cheeks!

katiesmith81

VIP Member
She looks like she's got the hamster thing going on - you know where they store all their food in their cheeks!
Didn't notice that before but tbh probably wasn't really looking at all of those photos, yeah their pouches looks almost identical actually fuck me!

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Certainly per se not exactly brand specific about certain things lol, rather I am about a very small tiny set of things though when something comes along that I like then yeah move to that so yes and no probably lol.

Though in reality like with drinks rather having said the above (with regards to that with coffee) rather with tea I'd have to say that once when I'd run out of money towards the end of the month, ended up getting Co Op 75p tea bags or something, actually were really nice I thought :)

Breaking News: Lydia is irrelevant, even to The Sunday Times, and butthurt about it.

What could Lydiot possibly have to say that would delay her next upload until Thursday, per this tweet. Oh! Yes. How any influenza list without her in it is discredited.

Given we haven't seen Lydia's pompous, self-important, and smug self-congratulatory post about making this list, I'll assume she didn't. 🤷‍♀️ Lydia can't stand being irrelevant and it's incredibly amusing.

View attachment 39462

View attachment 39463

Can someone explain this?

Justabrowser

I just so happened to pause one of her videos at this moment 🙈 - it’s a caption this moment but I can’t think of anything witty 😂

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Good old Lidl – keeping it classy. Come and get her Dior! 🤦‍♀️ 😆
Its interesting how her brain could work lol
They are to be utterly fair extremely picky (some probably may say arrogant) about who they pick for things like that heck even Mila Kunis got given the boot by them lol

Wonder before his death if she's ever heard of Karl Largerfeld pmsl (though he was caught photographed with Elisa Schmidt lol, German Jazz singer lol), he could be really brutal lol should have heard his response to taking into account others thoughts on using certain kinds of animal skin based materials (notably fur), then comparing it to genuine leather lol.

Last edited:

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I was gonna say that's offensive (regarding an earlier post tbh I can't be fucked finding lol, may as well say it how it is) to loons 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Bat shit crazy bints is more accurate for her given the wearing of the wedding dress pmsl

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Wonder before his death if she's ever heard of Karl Largerfeld pmsl (though he was caught photographed with Elisa Schmidt lol, German Jazz singer lol), he could be really brutal lol should have heard his response to taking into account others thoughts on using certain kinds of animal skin based materials (notably fur), then comparing it to genuine leather lol.
Lagerfeld rather (or by birth Lagerfeldt actually lol) wasn't really awake when making that post haha!