Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had a towel or sponge bag under her arm.
And who wears summer sandles with a roll neck. She just has to get it wrong, like the boots with a summer dress! No not stylish just ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
I just searched for it and it seems to be deleted or private now, maybe she got too much abuse about Lidl she couldn't handle it.
I think that lidl went at her and told her to delete it because she had no control over the comments calling her out.

As for those shoes. They look ridiculous. I know square toes are making a come back but why is there so much sticking past her toes. They look like flippers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that lidl went at her and told her to delete it because she had no control over the comments calling her out.

As for those shoes. They look ridiculous. I know square toes are making a come back but why is there so much sticking past her toes. They look like flippers.
They are friggin awful! She has no style at all!

Reactions: 4

That thought crossed my mind too...I wouldn't have deleted it. Now is she going to not address why it's deleted? hmm

Reactions: 5
Wow Tea Spiller! Thank you so much for all the info.
I'm guessing it must be hard to have a friend who is nice but married to a not so nice person. It's like, you want to hang out with them but their partner is too clingy so the bad vibe follows the good friend everywhere. Lol!
Lydia keeps making us all look like we're just jealous when really, it's so obvious... so clear to see the difference between her and Ali. There is no chemistry between them and sometimes I think maybe Ali is just afraid to lose her because they are in this together (career wise). Money can definitely change people and get in between relationships. I have a feeling they won't last as a couple. I'm certain that if this whole Youtube/Instagram career falls apart- their marriage will fall apart too. They want to keep this fake life going as much as possible because the humiliation of it not working out is too much for them both to bear. He may be a nice person but I think he's also quite self absorbed.

I wonder if there are lots of other people who lurk and who think the same as us who belong in their circle... maybe some of them are just afraid to speak out. I don't blame them.

I bet when Lydia reads that one of their friends is spilling she'll be having a go at Ali and say 'ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS IS BACKSTABBING US! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ALISTAIR!'

lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Another post full of tit , desperately calling out for freebies a,d help with all the other bathrooms.
Shouting out that she has a « powder room »!! , well we call it the « fart room »!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 40064Maybe one should be starting saying that influencers should be held accountable fo their dishonesty, fake reviews and getting gullible, naive people to spend their hard earned cash on £90 hair bobbles and over priced make up. I feel sorry for people parting with their money when she can’t even afford it and doesn’t use it. Accountability for your fake paid for af link life please!! 😂
I will bet that they'll reject that as silly at least going by someones IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , as it's not really an accurate way of locating someone anyway, usually most are dynamic when connecting to a network (some do keep them for a period of time think Virgin Media's about three days) so if disconnecting for two then you keep the same IP but 3 days and after it'll change to a new address (though suppose they do keep bag logs but even still its not highly accurate).

Reactions: 2
I will bet that they'll reject that as silly at least going by someones IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , as it's not really an accurate way of locating someone anyway, usually most are dynamic when connecting to a network (some do keep them for a period of time think Virgin Media's about three days) so if disconnecting for two then you keep the same IP but 3 days and after it'll change to a new address (though suppose they do keep bag logs but even still its not highly accurate).
The gouvernement has better things to do than worrying about a few « influencers/you tubers » being trolled on internet ! They can’t even sort out the brexit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That bag looks like a pile of dirty washing under her arm🙄
So sick of seeing this BV bag all over Instagram. Reminds me of my Nana's coin purses from 30 years ago, with the metal frame that snap shut and 2 little metal balls on top to open/close.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The gouvernement has better things to do than worrying about a few « influencers/you tubers » being trolled on internet ! They can’t even sort out the brexit!
Yeah it's taking a hell of a lot of the commons time up certainly, though yeah with the numbers of people who've done things and tried going off their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) there's only a very minor few instances where that's actually lead to anything lol.

I'd be defo interested in signing the other though, that Vit. A one's just dangerous no one should be telling you what you need to be taking without clinical knowledge, the only one that isn't dangerous (overdose) is B12 as it's impossible to overdose but that's the only one, not that all of it gets used though it needs other things to back it up.

Wow Tea Spiller! Thank you so much for all the info.
I'm guessing it must be hard to have a friend who is nice but married to a not so nice person. It's like, you want to hang out with them but their partner is too clingy so the bad vibe follows the good friend everywhere. Lol!
Lydia keeps making us all look like we're just jealous when really, it's so obvious... so clear to see the difference between her and Ali. There is no chemistry between them and sometimes I think maybe Ali is just afraid to lose her because they are in this together (career wise). Money can definitely change people and get in between relationships. I have a feeling they won't last as a couple. I'm certain that if this whole Youtube/Instagram career falls apart- their marriage will fall apart too. They want to keep this fake life going as much as possible because the humiliation of it not working out is too much for them both to bear. He may be a nice person but I think he's also quite self absorbed.

I wonder if there are lots of other people who lurk and who think the same as us who belong in their circle... maybe some of them are just afraid to speak out. I don't blame them.

I bet when Lydia reads that one of their friends is spilling she'll be having a go at Ali and say 'ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS IS BACKSTABBING US! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ALISTAIR!'

lol
I love the idea of her being paranoid wondering who in their circle of family/friends could say such things. Its just not possible that everyone wouldn't love our Lidl because she is so perfect (her thoughts not mine).
Tea Spiller I think its very brave of you to come onto this site but before you totally clam up please do tell...Are the cars owned or leased?

• Haha

Another post full of tit , desperately calling out for freebies a,d help with all the other bathrooms.
Shouting out that she has a « powder room »!! , well we call it the « fart room »!!
That's one of the most obnoxious descriptions I've ever seen.

Buying before something goes on Rightmove isn't as special as she thinks, happens all the time and agents love selling before paying out for promotion.

"One of my dad's rental properties", "5 bathrooms", "powder room", "statement wallpaper" lovely ensuite and themed bathrooms :rolleyes:

So embarrassing this epitome of new money.

The house looks just like a residential care home from the outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Buying before something goes on Rightmove isn't as special as she thinks, happens all the time and agents love selling before paying out for promotion.

"One of my dad's rental properties", "5 bathrooms", "powder room", "statement wallpaper" lovely ensuite and themed bathrooms :rolleyes:

Yep! And it was things like this that started to completely turn me off her. I can't bear the stealth bragging. No need to mention her dad's rental properties, the 5 bathrooms and all that, it's purely to create the illusion of having money - something which people who really are wealthy, would never do. The house really isn't as special as she likes to think and I get embarrassed for her when she tries boasting about it. This is why she will never be able to mix with and be friends with the likes of Amelia or her neighbours or properly wealthy people, as they see right through this.

On another note - she appears to have missed off declaring the fart wallpaper and F&B paint as PR....

• Haha
LEM the pretentious pouf of towcester proud owner of « the one and only fart room ».

• Haha
Reactions: 13

See I'm convinced that they didn't mortgage the house in their names. I've had the suspicion all along that it's just another property in her dads real estate portfolio. Maybe something along the lines of they paid the down payment, it's in her dads name or companies name and they basically "rent" it every month. I actually do something similar with my dad, he owns a few rental properties and I basically rent my house from him. It helps me out come tax season because it's not technically an asset I own. Plus it's not like renting from a stranger because eventually I inherit everything anyways, so I don't see it as throwing away rent money and not earning equity. But at the very least I'm sure he was a co-signer.

Reactions: 12
Lol those pants!!! Celine was probably paid $$$$ to wear them

Celine is a hungry witch...she worth 400m she also doesnt colour her own hair!!!

Exactly!!!! That was no honeymoon. It was a tit show. They didn't vlog (I mean go) on romantic walks on the beach or sight seeing anywhere. Why would you spend time with other people on a honeymoon?

Does anyone else think Leonie mentioned she was going to Ibiza and where she was staying on her paid trip and Lydia spent all there saving to join them - to keep up the jones and try get more 'IN' with Leonie with as we know actually works with all the huge brands?????? Like the upgrading the suite ....... so she looks rich and gets on Diors radar or any major brands Leonie works with???

It's just ghastly, most 30 somethings would love to have just one bathroom and she's kitting out 5 of them with freebies and boasting at every single opportunity. Then goes on about "working hard", to blame other people that it's their fault for not working hard enough if they don't have all that she has.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.