Lydia Millen #199 Team MG A thousand bots bought each day and still no collabs that pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree - I don’t think the Cotswolds stone improves it at all. Bit of a waste of time and effort imo. Still ugly. The front door doesn’t seem centred either.

View attachment 2795735
The left side looks slightly higher than the right. That would drive me nuts. For Lydia's pahfekkkkt sensibilities, hopefully it's just the camera angle.
46B06A04-F61F-4AB1-A9AF-2880E84A15B8.jpeg

The red brick makes the Cotswold stone look very yellow.

Geez, how many frikken gilets do you need. Lydia really is the female version of Charlie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
At this point it would be easier for her just to paint the bloody exterior of the bung and be done with it! changing this, changing that, painting this, planting that, jeez just breathe for a minute will you?.

She's doing something to the guest bathroom but wont tell us what we will have to wait and see.......spoiler NO ONE CARES about your stupid guest bathroom! :rolleyes:

Ah yes the artwork, like @MichiganGal said she should have put the ugly picture on the bigger part of the wall and moved the three smaller ones. She is so bleeping clueless its UNREAL!

Also was it the way she was holding the camera or is the new step on the wonk?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I recognise that wreath!! Isn’t that the Joyless, miserable af Christmas wreath made out of twigs and sticks Hello Petal specially made for Lydia's front door at Christmas. I can't believe it, it's March 2024, and she still has that creepy miserable af Christmas wreath hanging on her front door! It's all dry and brown! Wreath of haunted house dreamz! lol
4D86B7AC-9CF3-431D-961F-9B43A0105EFB.jpeg

She mentioned she wants another wreath! She's already put out the message, indirectly, to Jemma of Hello Petal to rustle up another one for her, continuing to board the beg train asking for more free stuff. Ugh! What theme for the wreath will she request Jemma to make this time? Bits of timber with avocados and spinach hanging around the outside, you know, to fit in with her healthy food narrative she's on at the moment. It wouldn't surprise me.

This was what the Christmas wreath looked like back in early December 2023.
8D4BA893-99A6-40F2-92A6-4BFDA9AC5E48.jpeg

This is now…March 2024.
54255C7E-10AC-455D-B3B8-C43EB5BC8020.jpeg

Do you think?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Let's all eat lunch out of a huge serving bowl!
But ... but ... it's GREEN !!!
---
I had so much to say after watching my first vlog from Lidl in at least 3 months. Most of it I’ve forgotten now( must be my age) but what has stuck is if Jade HC sent those gilets to Lidl then she must really dislike her. As much as I find some HC stuff a bit blingy & things like the gilets so dull, they do some nice items. I have never seen Victoria wear anything like the stuff sent to Lidl & know she wouldn’t be seen dead in it no matter how much you paid her.
Colour wise Lidl either needs a new camera that shows colour as it is or she needs to go back to nursery & learn her colours. She described the burgundy gilet as mahogany & various other ones showed up as a different colour than I could see.
She’s so self satisfied with how she looks in the gilets with her beloved H&M trousers which she’s worn for the past few weeks & the state of the the exterior of the house I’m very covered about her eyesight. Or maybe it’s me but we can’t possibly be looking at the same thing or maybe it’s down to the camera again!!
The HC haul was so dull and basic.
Pahfekkkkt for our Lydiot.

Screenshot_20240305_090156_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240305_085822_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I recognise that wreath!! Isn’t that the Joyless, miserable af Christmas wreath made out of twigs and sticks Hello Petal specially made for Lydia's front door at Christmas. I can't believe it, it's March 2024, and she still has that creepy miserable af Christmas wreath hanging on her front door! It's all dry and brown! Wreath of haunted house dreamz! lol
View attachment 2796599

She mentioned she wants another wreath! She's already put out the message, indirectly, to Jemma of Hello Petal to rustle up another one for her, continuing to board the beg train asking for more free stuff. Ugh! What theme for the wreath will she request Jemma to make this time? Bits of timber with avocados and spinach hanging around the outside, you know, to fit in with her healthy food narrative she's on at the moment. It wouldn't surprise me.

This was what the Christmas wreath looked like back in early December 2023.
View attachment 2796625

This is now…March 2024.
View attachment 2796611
Do you think?!

It’s not a wreath, it’s Tumbleweed - like her career 😂

77B195DE-6752-473C-9459-9427D334BEB8.jpeg
5C3146BF-F6D3-440F-846A-319114942E39.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
They have nice outdoor furniture it’s ridiculous to buy the Neptune set which I think is far less comfy looking
---
Maybe the new set is for Stacey’s kids to use when they visit ?! 😂
I hope the chickens tit all over it. The foxes will probably run off with cushions as well. Ridiculous , they will never use that set, will end grubby and mouldy like everything else they have outside.

Reactions: 19
Neptune set - So uncomfy resting arms on the thin bit of metal .

Hc know they can’t send Lydia anything city looking so they stick to gilets . It’s also costing them less as they are cheap to make compared to the big tweed coats they have sent to others .

The empties she’s vlogged is an idea she’s pinched from somewhere else to fill time. She’s doing so little.

Reactions: 20
Neptune set - So uncomfy resting arms on the thin bit of metal .

Hc know they can’t send Lydia anything city looking so they stick to gilets . It’s also costing them less as they are cheap to make compared to the big tweed coats they have sent to others .

The empties she’s vlogged is an idea she’s pinched from somewhere else to fill time. She’s doing so little.
She only did two of them, then lost interest. She insinuated that one company had gone out of business.

Reactions: 12
This non stop renovating mode she's now in reminds me of beginning of 2021 after Globygate and Hairgate where she was working with that local interior designer changing the kitchen and random crap around the house. Perhaps it was 2022....I can't even recall now.

This is what she does when she has no work coming in and now that KM seemingly has dumped her, it's really crickets when it comes to any brand work.

So instead she renovates different parts of her house coz if not there would be zero content.

She can only show us a salad and her making a smoothie so many times.

Her "kitchen garden" is in shambles as is the rest of the garden.

The dogs don't like her and other than showing us the chickens laying eggs or running away from her, she's got a whole lot of nothing.

Her statement that a Zoom call is better for her than going into London was interesting to me.

I don't believe that for a second.

She's got no work which is why she is not going into London.

When she had work with KM, she'd travel to London with her emotional support puppy, Cawwie, a number of times but now they've probably dumped her, there's no meetings to go to London for.

I look at Tamara's fashion weeks and work, Vic, Amelia...just everyone else really, and all have more work than she does.

This is when I find she starts her Reno of different rooms and projects to fill her vlogs with content.

Even this recent front of house project looked stupid and a waste to me.

She will do a project then just re-do it again when she's got nothing of substance to show.

The new floor of her office by the way, looks beyond ridiculous.

Does she think that will make it look more like a Cotswold home aka like Josie's?

I mean a brick floor?

She is so clueless and ridiculous.

She ought to make the Bunga her forever home because no one else will want to stay in that mish mash of a home!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Another thing that they continually do that is a total waste of money is make lease payments on three vehicles but yet pay for a driver whenever they go anywhere. If you are going to use a driver, then downsize the fleet and only pay for one vehicle. They own a house without a garage but have 3 vehicles.
---
Tamara's and Lydia's!! It is Tamaras and Lydias. Author my a$$. Was the grade school she attended even certified? Both her and Lips make this mistake far too many times for it to be accidental. Because of the ease of spellcheck on all devices a basic spelling/grammar error is a reflection of laziness, I don't care or give a $hit. Activate spellcheck, you two dolts!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I did learn one thing. Plants grow better in a graveyard because it is peaceful and warm. WTF What does peaceful have to do with it? Do daffs have delicate hearing? Does she think that all daffs bloom at the same time? Even the same variety can vary. I can only grow daffs because the deer eat my tulips. I have them in clumps of 5 bulbs all along the fence row out in front. It is a long expanse, and I ran out of bulbs when I originally planted them. It was late in the season, so I had to order them the following year to finish the fence row. The newer bulbs are same company and variety but bloom 1 to 1 1/2 weeks later.
Her strange speech about daffodils thriving in the graveyard because it’s peaceful there made me laugh too. Does she know daffodils aren’t wild flowers and each one you see has been specifically planted there on purpose 🤣. In the UK, you see daffodils covering roundabouts and busy intersection roads. Hardly the peaceful environment. She speaks like a stoner, you know when someone’s high and they have deep chats, slowly making less sense, the more tit they talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This non stop renovating mode she's now in reminds me of beginning of 2021 after Globygate and Hairgate where she was working with that local interior designer changing the kitchen and random crap around the house. Perhaps it was 2022....I can't even recall now.

This is what she does when she has no work coming in and now that KM seemingly has dumped her, it's really crickets when it comes to any brand work.

So instead she renovates different parts of her house coz if not there would be zero content.

She can only show us a salad and her making a smoothie so many times.

Her "kitchen garden" is in shambles as is the rest of the garden.

The dogs don't like her and other than showing us the chickens laying eggs or running away from her, she's got a whole lot of nothing.

Her statement that a Zoom call is better for her than going into London was interesting to me.

I don't believe that for a second.

She's got no work which is why she is not going into London.

When she had work with KM, she'd travel to London with her emotional support puppy, Cawwie, a number of times but now they've probably dumped her, there's no meetings to go to London for.

I look at Tamara's fashion weeks and work, Vic, Amelia...just everyone else really, and all have more work than she does.

This is when I find she starts her Reno of different rooms and projects to fill her vlogs with content.

Even this recent front of house project looked stupid and a waste to me.

She will do a project then just re-do it again when she's got nothing of substance to show.

Does she think that will make it look more like a Cotswold home aka like Josie's?

I mean a brick floor?

She is so clueless and ridiculous.

She ought to make the Bunga her forever home because no one else will want to stay in that mish mash of a home!

I agree with it all. She's even ripping out roses to just replace! She has no content, and HC must be trying to flog the gilets, thats why she had loads, no coats or nice things, notice they never send bags after she gave one to her Mum!!!

KM??? who?? They have launched spring, and no Lydia! They are promoting other influencers on their gram!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
A new thread in time for Monday's load of bollocks.

@Catcher_In_The_Lie nominated @lucklady and her excellent post as a thread title and it was a popular choice ❤

Lydia is now a clean eating, UPF-free, sustainable influencer 🙃

It seems she now wants the GP surgery to be their forever home because the fact they might have to sell it is a very real possibility!

Anyone who would like to do a recap please do as I am not yet caught up.
Honored with the thread title chosen. 🩷🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree with it all. She's even ripping out roses to just replace! She has no content, and HC must be trying to flog the gilets, thats why she had loads, no coats or nice things, notice they never send bags after she gave one to her Mum!!!

KM??? who?? They have launched spring, and no Lydia! They are promoting other influencers on their gram!!
The KM photographers who had to tolerate her ridiculous poses with her arms above her head to make herself appear taller will be delighted! She will have been hell to work with as she will have imagined she could do their jobs better than them. Typical narc. Then there were her ridiculous hats. Remember that floor to ceiling straw thing she wore a few years ago. She would have taken over and been incapable of taking direction. Then there would be the incessant cackling with her ex-employee. Urgh…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watching Tamara's Milan Fashion Week vlog and realizing there is no way Lydiot could even do this.

Running from show to show - several in a day plus evening events and dinners.

Lydiot would need 6 months rest horizontally on the couch, after just one single day like that!

Guess it is a good thing not a single brand or fashion house invites her or engages her for work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just watching Tamara's Milan Fashion Week vlog and realizing there is no way Lydiot could even do this.

Running from show to show - several in a day plus evening events and dinners.

Lydiot would need 6 months rest horizontally on the couch, after just one single day like that!

Guess it is a good thing not a single brand or fashion house invites her or engages her for work.
Tamara, before being a grifter did do a proper job as a Pharmacist so she does have a work ethic and a brain. I m sure she views her work in an intelligent way and maybe it s why she s done so well. I still can t get past her not being truthful about having a whole new set of teeth at Xmas though but I think in their game lying is a must. It s all smoke are mirrors.
---
QUOTE="blue-orchid, post: 18596519, member: 371215"]

I mean a brick floor?
[/QUOTE]
From what I remember she did show, in a catalogue the type of floor she wanted in the damp basement and they were brick coloured but similar to the tiles she has put in by the garden kitchen which forms a rectangle shape. Hope this makes sense @blue-orchid?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone in the comments said they wish she would show a full view of the front of the house 🤣 🤣 no chance of that love! Yes of course the excuse for not going to London is she prefers zoom calls, cant admit she has no meetings now can she?🤭

Also she is focusing on rooms that don't need redecorating and the rooms that do aka the ugly black lounge and the games room she ignores.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.