Lydia Millen #199 Team MG A thousand bots bought each day and still no collabs that pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say the tiles for the damp basement were red, like bricks or, have I finally gone mad?
IMG_0305.jpeg

They’ve been for me Dearest One - it now seems they are coming for you! Hide under the sink and start quacking…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ms Lydia, “no neck”, Millen - polo necks are not your friend!! With your atrocious posture they make you look like a shrunken hunchback.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lydia, my love, no matter how many plant beds you “install”, wisteria you put on the walls, cotswold stones you lay down, oak banisters you attach or the amount of times you paint your outside doors and frames…your house is and always will be an extremely unattractive, box standard, red brick bungalow 🤣🤣🤣.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah no, don't like it. Dried up, dull, but all brand new. And not really interested in the front of your house.

Reactions: 15
The way they eat seems its either all or nothing. A massive salad and then a smoothie straight afterwards:sick: and then sometimes she will say she doesn't eat breakfast and then they will have a plate piled high with food in the evening.

Reactions: 18
I agree - I don’t think the Cotswolds stone improves it at all. Bit of a waste of time and effort imo. Still ugly. The front door doesn’t seem centred either.

View attachment 2795735
I actually don't dislike the improvements to the front of the house, but I don't understand why they didn't get rid of the raised beds in front of the house if they don't like them? I'm sure she said they didn't like them in a previous vlog. They shrink the facade of the house, and despite her not fully showing it for security reasons, it seems odd, proportionally.
---
Lydia, my love, no matter how many plant beds you “install”, wisteria you put on the walls, cotswold stones you lay down, oak banisters you attach or the amount of times you paint your outside doors and frames…your house is and always will be an extremely unattractive, box standard, red brick bungalow 🤣🤣🤣.
it looks like a converted greenhouse from this side. LOL!

• Haha
Don’t know where to start 😂

They need a lot more box hedging balls than they have currently got imo

The Neptune set is looking hella uncomfortable to me I’ll attach a photo

Thinks she can convince USA viewers the uk is a wine guzzling nation - all of us , all the time , any excuse . Well firstly I think sadly uk is mostly a beer guzzling place .

Personally I think amongst women alcohol is on the decline.

I reckon she’s ordered the HC herself after seeing that they have supplied Josie and Leo with items lately. Maybe I’m wrong tho , she was at Cheltenham …..

She uses the word tasteful in the same sentence as her “house”… nope 👎
Where is she putting this said Neptune Set?

Reactions: 9
Where is she putting this said Neptune Set?
Can’t think where there would be room. She doesn’t have a big garden and is running out of space for all her ideas 🤣
Surely there would be major backlash if she replaced those expensive wooden seats with something else…

Reactions: 10
Can’t think where there would be room. She doesn’t have a big garden and is running out of space for all her ideas 🤣
Surely there would be major backlash if she replaced those expensive wooden seats with something else…
She is putting it near the outdoor kitchen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I agree - I don’t think the Cotswolds stone improves it at all. Bit of a waste of time and effort imo. Still ugly. The front door doesn’t seem centred either.

View attachment 2795735
I think the trim around the front door was cut down when Lydiot insisted on the stupid benches and wood storage. I think it looks better but I don't care for the yellow pavers and think the gravel would look better. She needs large pots of flowers to soften the entry area and to draw your eye to the front door. Also, there needs to be trim around the base of the pillars. But what really grinds my gears are when people have their shades cockeyed or windows close together not matching, especially on the front of the house. Her living room lamp always has the shade tilted but yet according to her everything needs to be perfect but yet she has the dirtiest of windows on the back of her house. She can't see the forest for the trees.

• Haha
  • Heart
They have nice outdoor furniture it’s ridiculous to buy the Neptune set which I think is far less comfy looking
---
Maybe the new set is for Stacey’s kids to use when they visit ?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eats a MASSIVE serving bowl of salad and then says she needs protein so she will make a smoothie. Cue the most complicated and ridiculous smoothie ever made. Why not just put some damn fish, meat and/or eggs in the salad!!

Money is clearly not that tight yet. She’s buying “impulse roses” from David Austin and debating buying Neptune items 🤢
She has let other free David Austin roses dies in a metal milk container by the back door and pulled out and disposed of other David Austin roses because they were the wrong color. Country gardens have all colors, only formal gardens have a color scheme.
---
Neptune must have offered her a free set. This is the problem I have with influencers overall. They will take anything given to them and say they love it but wouldn't spend a dime of their own money to purchase it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
So that she can lounge there on the one sunny day they have , barking orders at aldi!
---
She has let other free David Austin roses dies in a metal milk container by the back door and pulled out and disposed of other David Austin roses because they were the wrong color. Country gardens have all colors, only formal gardens have a color scheme.
---

Neptune must have offered her a free set. This is the problem I have with influencers overall. They will take anything given to them and say they love it but wouldn't spend a dime of their own money to purchase it.
Maybe her mum would like it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she doesn’t plant those roses in decent containers instead of the metal milk containers that she has planned, they would look so much nicer

I had so much to say after watching my first vlog from Lidl in at least 3 months. Most of it I’ve forgotten now( must be my age) but what has stuck is if Jade HC sent those gilets to Lidl then she must really dislike her. As much as I find some HC stuff a bit blingy & things like the gilets so dull, they do some nice items. I have never seen Victoria wear anything like the stuff sent to Lidl & know she wouldn’t be seen dead in it no matter how much you paid her.
Colour wise Lidl either needs a new camera that shows colour as it is or she needs to go back to nursery & learn her colours. She described the burgundy gilet as mahogany & various other ones showed up as a different colour than I could see.
She’s so self satisfied with how she looks in the gilets with her beloved H&M trousers which she’s worn for the past few weeks & the state of the the exterior of the house I’m very covered about her eyesight. Or maybe it’s me but we can’t possibly be looking at the same thing or maybe it’s down to the camera again!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Surely Neptune wouldn't give her free furniture again after the dining table debacle where she slated them.

It does look uncomfortable - the seat doesn't look deep enough with the back cushions.

Reactions: 14
I'm 16 mins in and that's enough for me. She really hasn't a clue about decorating. Why does she keep ordering new contemporary lamps? Again, she is ripping out roses from the front planter to plant another rose. Why? Probably because she is getting them free. Like someone said, she needs more balls and not roses. More balls would give the planters color in the non-growing (fall, winter, early spring) season. It is really difficult to grow roses in pots and that is what she wants for the front porch area. There are two problems with that. First is that you want blooms all the time, so annuals are the way to go. She probably knows nothing about planting flowers in a pot. You want the thriller, filler, and spiller plants. Roses tend to bloom either once or in flushes. Second is that roses cannot dry out and we know how she is with her watering. One minute the fleece is mahogany and the next it is port colored. How about doing your job correctly and giving the correct Holland Cooper color name so if someone wants to order the ugly, run of the mill, overpriced fleece, they will know that they are ordering the exact one she was wearing. She really does not know how to sell or do her job correctly. If she quit living in Fantasyville and spoke correctly without needless embellishments and flourish she would make more sense. Only the less knowledgeable viewers are impressed. I did learn one thing. Plants grow better in a graveyard because it is peaceful and warm. WTF What does peaceful have to do with it? Do daffs have delicate hearing? Does she think that all daffs bloom at the same time? Even the same variety can vary. I can only grow daffs because the deer eat my tulips. I have them in clumps of 5 bulbs all along the fence row out in front. It is a long expanse, and I ran out of bulbs when I originally planted them. It was late in the season, so I had to order them the following year to finish the fence row. The newer bulbs are same company and variety but bloom 1 to 1 1/2 weeks later. But I digress, she just keeps redoing and rebuying. Different exterior lights because she wants them to shine up. No, she needs bigger lights but not shining up. Does she have a sign she needs illuminated? Replace the spotlights in the planter. Why? Another waste of money. The spotlights will be hidden by the plants once they start to grow. Another waste of money. Redo the office. Why? Another waste of money. Last but not least is the artwork. LOL Or my my my. First if you must hang that piece then put it in the larger space and hang the small ones vertically in the other space. She has a major problem with scale. That piece reminds me of the cheap, fast artworks sold as starving artists pieces. The Shein of art, so to speak. Charcoal blue color on the frame? A more appropriate color name would be slate blue. Charcoal is considered a very dark grey to almost black and has nothing to do with the color blue. She will spend money until she is down to her last tenner. I'm off to bed. Oh wait, out walking in the mud, again. I thought she had a hole in her boot. She has a hole in her head where a brain should reside, but I didn't get the sense that she had a hole in her boot the first time and she never mentioned it the during the second walk. I wonder what the Gardener would say if I asked him to go for a walk through the mud?
---
Surely Neptune wouldn't give her free furniture again after the dining table debacle where she slated them.

It does look uncomfortable - the seat doesn't look deep enough with the back cushions.
These companies have short memories, and I am sure that there is quite a turnover in PR staff, so the current crew doesn't have any idea how she bad mouthed them on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
From the back the bunga looks like a new build church.

IMG_9821.jpeg

IMG_9824.jpeg

IMG_9823.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.