Lydia Millen #197 With all their ambience unwound they sniff and pout to earn a pound…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UM woman... THAT Is what you look like for your husband on Valentines day? I mean at least look like you've brushed your teeth.
---

AND HE SLEEPS NAKED... SO naked with only gloves over hand cream. Good lord no thanks
I hate naked humans in a bed. All those cells , dirt, sweat .
He must look hilarious walking around before he goes to bed with just his gloves on. Kinky 🤢.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All lies, the florist she credits is https://www.pamplemoussedorset.com/, as if Ali would order from them!

I bet it was gifted.

To me it's meaningless when they're all gifting each other freebies from companies.

Then bloody profiting off the supposed flowers by posting it on social media to monetize it further.

How utterly romantic and special. :rolleyes:

I would be more touched with a simple home made card and flower from the garden then a card with stubbly dicks all over the front and a massive freebie bouquet of flowers from some company.

Just saying....

Clearly, I never would have made it as a social media bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He really is an odd number! Those topless pics of him in bed with his gloves on are really off!
He wouldn't let Lydiot show him in his uniform when he was working as an electrician BUT he has no problem showing him in bed with Elizabeth Arden lotion and white gloves on. Saying he is odd is an understatement.
---
Yep and it looks like one of the ones she posted online recently. I imagine she made him change her picture to this one.

View attachment 2757343
---
That display behind her looks like when a tree grows through the broken window of an abandoned house.

View attachment 2757347
WHAT??? What about the Hello Petal lady who comes every month to her house? That arrangement screams FREE PR.
---
Ali : "Most dads have MINTS in their car, I'm sure" :rolleyes:
Pretentious lil twerp.

On top of the Elizabeth Arden hand cream, he has the By Terrible Baum de Rose lip balm. Uh huh.
Plus a fragrance atomiser in case, he is caught "off guard" after a long day in London and a friend says blah blah blah GEEZUS Dude, what has happened to you !!!!!!!!! He has become so unlikeable.
You have to listen to his stupid and unnecessary reasoning for having a fragrance atomiser in his car. Good gawd. It's not that deep Ali. Just give yourself 25 squirts and move on, we don't need a lecture on it.
Seriously, the guy is a doofus. His stupidity and extreme vanity are a major ICK.
The Aston Martin / Cartier watch / Loro Pianas cannot save him from that.

He also explains why he has a PEN and an emergency £10 (!!!!) in the car. The Aston Martin. Emergency £10.
Big spender.

Jackass.
Nailed it. BTW you never leave a perfume in a hot car. But he doesn't care because he doesn't pay for his bottles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Ali would of got more excited choosing a card full of penises than Lydia would of been receiving it. Just saying..

View attachment 2756128

"After accident" ? don't you mean accidentally, Lydia?!
Shows what chavs they really are, everyone I've seen on sm have valentine cards that are normal and romantic, Aldi must be desperate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate naked humans in a bed. All those cells , dirt, sweat .
He must look hilarious walking around before he goes to bed with just his gloves on. Kinky 🤢.
So, when he has to get up in the middle of the night to tinkle does he take his gloves off? EWWWWWWW He has little boy hands and I like my men to have manly hands. Sorry, not sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart
That "willy" card is so juvenile. It's not even funny. It's just a really unsophisticated attempt at humour that teens would probably send to each other. They are so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lydia is incredi
Shows what chavs they really are, everyone I've seen on sm have valentine cards that are normal and romantic, Aldi must be desperate.
Lydia is incredibly blind to the fact an item such as that Willy card is so off brand for the image she is attempting to portray.

why doesn’t her filter kick in 😂 . Then there’s the roadside swigging of wine …..

she just can’t help but show her true colours . Gives us a giggle i suppose

maybe because her humor is so basic and low she thinks everyone else will find it equally as funny .

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That vlog was just odd. I thought when she got the front porch they had benches and wood storage and now she is completely changing it again already? And when she said I-m having lunch before heading down tot he guest bedroom. Heading down what? the hallway cos its no stately pile. And th comment of married to an Italian. She is not Italian. Total different planet she is so far removed from reality than I thought possible

So, when he has to get up in the middle of the night to tinkle does he take his gloves off? EWWWWWWW He has little boy hands and I like my men to have manly hands. Sorry, not sorry.
Aldi isn't manly in the slightest, definitely in touch with his feminine side.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well Lydiot has got a face like a slapped arse so she's 1/3 there 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
That "willy" card is so juvenile. It's not even funny. It's just a really unsophisticated attempt at humour that teens would probably send to each other. They are so strange.
I also found the card to be incredibly crude

Reactions: 19
Here’s hoping this smacks Lydia, Josie etc firmly in the face

• Heart
No matter what we think of All, he's a blimmin nice husband to Lydia and he deserves some recognition. Why didn't she make a vlog like 'planning a special Valentine's for my husband'?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
maybe because her humor is so basic and low she thinks everyone else will find it equally as funny .
You’re so right, her humour is just soooo dumb just like her and Aldi. She doesn’t have the intelligence she’s desperately trying to cosplay. Pair of thickos 😂

Also, why do I get the feeling she has posted this to herself to give her the excuse to post reward style links 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
You’re so right, her humour is just soooo dumb just like her and Aldi. She doesn’t have the intelligence she’s desperately trying to cosplay. Pair of thickos 😂

Also, why do I get the feeling she has posted this to herself to give her the excuse to post reward style links 😂
If they are cashmere I hope she isn’t wearing them everyday as we know they shrink all the cashmere items so they won’t be getting washed.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.