Lydia Millen #197 With all their ambience unwound they sniff and pout to earn a pound…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Lidl! Thanks for the thread title @Oops... ❤

If anyone who is right up to date would like to recap that would be grand!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I was told by a cashmere company to never use shavers to de bobble cashmere . I had an accident with one prior to being told this where I put a hole in my cashmere from the shaver.

Apparently manual scraper type de bobblers are best

She’s linked the de bobbler as an affiliate link …. Whatever next ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If you are 'grossed out' by 'dirty handles' on bags, try not to be a filthy pig!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Starting off a new thread with a #slappable
pic ...
Screenshot_20240129_190803_Instagram.jpg

Advertising a Boodles bracelet but let's also wear a more recognisable fake Cartier watch with the bracelet .... 10 years in the business you'd think Lydia would know better.
Screenshot_20240129_190808_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240129_191029_Instagram.jpg

Jade, the richest lady out of the 3 ladies, has no bag in sight. Or ,at least, she has placed it down to take the photo..
Leonora, the 2nd richest lady albeit via her dad, is wearing an Hermèzz dupe. Big LOL.

And the one with the smallest bank balance (still hefty though) is the try-hard with the bad make-up, too many accessories & Hermèzz bag front and centre.

Major eyeroll.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Insisted she’s a lovely person and was lovely prior to Covid too - such modesty!.

Says some of her bags are “off site” …..
---
That bracelet from boodles looks cheap - could be from Claire’s

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Starting off a new thread with a #slappable
pic ...
View attachment 2722421

Advertising a Boodles bracelet but let's also wear a more recognisable fake Cartier watch with the bracelet .... 10 years in the business you'd think Lydia would know better.
View attachment 2722422

View attachment 2722423
Jade, the richest lady out of the 3 ladies, has no bag in sight. Or ,at least, she has placed it down to take the photo..
Leonora, the 2nd richest lady albeit via her dad, is wearing an Hermèzz dupe. Big LOL.

And the one with the smallest bank balance (still hefty though) is the try-hard with the bad make-up, too many accessories & Hermèzz bag front and centre.

Major eyeroll.
I think what I find most noticeable is that the richest one here has a personal sense of style, and her outfit feels picked out deliberately. She feels stylish, I like the matching print on the coat and trousers, it suits her body shape, and the square glasses are a nice contrast. She looks classier - and richer - than the other two because her outfit is well made, well styled, and clearly good quality. No bag needed.

Lidl, on the other hand, has no personal sense of style - just what she thinks makes her look like posh toff. And that makes her outfits stink of desperation. It really just seems sad to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She shows her mini Kelly and I think this bag is fake if I had to put money on it. The hardware looks too big for the bag. I’ve never seen a mini Kelly in real life. I’ve owned and sold off a Kelly pochette however so am fairly used to the hardware of a smaller Hermes.

Whilst Lydia’s Birkin and red Kelly I’m convinced they are real. The mini Kelly looks off to my eye .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The use of the bed is included in the stay of her room too but I don’t see her askinfAli to sneak it into the back of the Range Rover upon leaving 🙄🙄

Note for future hotel stays, if it isn’t glued down Lydia will steal it.

I stayed in a hotel recently that charged your room if you drunk the water bottles they provided so I very much doubt the reusable glass bottles were included in the room. Taking Champagne I could understand as it’s usually a gift or you have paid for it.

Reactions: 24
Trying to get another Fairfax & favor sponsorship. A bag a common leather grain. GASP!!!!

Reactions: 10
Using baby wipes on leather boots? I thought wipes were bad for leather and bad for environment

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Love how the Lydiot sttands with JHC in F&F boots and her watch is not Cartier, fake or real!!!!

Her hair is huge and she is overloaded with labels while Jade looks cool.

• Haha
Who’s gonna tell her that the Dumas family only own a percentage of Hermes m, about 75%? The rest it publicly owned as it’s on the stock market! Whereas Chanel is actually privately owned. That said I think Chanel quality appears to have gone down yet their prices have increased.

Fo a bag lover she doesn’t know much about her favourite brand or the leathers. She is such a fake.

IMG_8153.png

When I tell you I gasped out loud at this bit. She has no shame. No one and I mean NO ONE who is actually a nice person would sit there and say this about themselves. She is such a liar she makes my blood boil and how she has the blatant audacity to say that she’s a nice person when we all know the truth. ARGH 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.