Lydia Millen #198 Another Shed Talk leaves us snoring! Those rusty plugs and brackets? Boring…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread in time for whatever nontent Lydia comes up with tonight! @Oops... brings us the winning title ❤

Lydia is making her flower beds shorter to make the bunga look taller. She got pissed on the side of the road with Carrie. Ali bought her a card with cocks on (she is one so I thought it was fitting). She's got absolutely NOTHING going on.

As you were Tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She hasn't worn a 18th century dress for ages. Where are all these heirloom purchase sustainable items? In the vault?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thank you for moving us along with a bright and shiny new thread Dear @muffintop13 .💕
---
The hair, the fillers, the free flowers, the fakery, the bad taste card, the mess of it all… 🫣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Going to seriously try and keep up with this one lol

This video came up in my suggestions, not that surprised about either Ellen or James Corden (given what came out rather recently, used to think well with Ellen she was nice, maybe she was originally but yeah, I dunno about Corden though I really don't know much about him really to be honest as himself in that way so to speak).

Sounds a bit like Lydia though, with what she can get out of something I think genuinely, rather than real friendship, I'd say there's perhaps a fair number of influencers who are possibly like this as well (dont know obviously about all of them though).

I was watching a video on Bill Gates about what he's really like, he pushes for women in tech and all the rest of it, but a female board member (one, not sure if she was at least the only female board member) she essentially when they were going to appoint a new chair or whatever they're positions called they should appoint a woman. Gates looked at her like she just trod over his grave like dont be stupid was the look on his face, he's fine if its other companies and not his. Also all his charity stuff (how India was doomed during the pandemic was because of this, they couldnt go for others or which ever and they had a very short supply of vaccines I think) as long as they use the products or whatever he's got financial interests in, its all so he can get something out of it.

Makes you think doesnt it?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She hasn't worn a 18th century dress for ages. Where are all these heirloom purchase sustainable items? In the vault?
It hasn’t been 18th century dress season unfortunately but now that she has officially declared it spring I imagine we will be treated to some soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I would like to know how swollen and covered in black mould the small mammal cupboards some poor carpenter had to build for free last year have weathered. I bet they look awful by now. Anyone taking bets on how many garden parties for more than 4 people she caters this year? I mean she showed none last year so all that hoo-hah was for nothing. From memory they devoted an entire vlog to where they were going to put a towel rail and a thing to hang utensils from. No utensils required since no cooking done. Just like we said no cooking would be done. Now she’ll have a heap of rotting wood Posing as an outdoor kitchen. She never uses the indoor kitchen! She didn’t film those cupboard doors open last year. So unhealthy. Possible mammals, reptiles and amphibians and their bodily functions scrabbling round in there. Too Lovely.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
BE679144-80C8-4E01-8CEC-57CA6056895F.jpeg

I think they’re trying to act goofy and relatable, but it’s not working.

Is it just me, or does Ali look 7 ft tall in this picture when he’s only 5 ft 6? or am I being generous height wise. I think someone has been tinkering with a filter that stretches you out, 😅 or it could be the way he is leaning straight back. Him and his bloody leaning! And are his heels on his shoes higher than normal? 🧐

Ironically, I was looking at some of the comments yesterday on his latest TikTok, and someone else commented on his height. I took a screenshot of their comment. Imo, I think the coat does look disproportionate on him. It’s a double breasted coat, but that particular cut looks too oversized and too long on him. It looks like a dress.

F5E69E05-1678-4D60-B95F-9526CAD76320.jpeg

D7C83009-4D81-48D3-B0F9-25518FE5EC62.jpeg

I just checked if the comment was still there, and it has since been deleted. Wow, Ali…not nice!

I will quote Jack Nicholson’s famous line from the movie - A few good men’

ALI - “ You can’t handle the truth”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I watched the latest load of crap and Tattle has been down!! Oh the trauma! 😆

So in the vlog on Monday she drinks a shitload of booze and scoffs a sausage roll during a wine hike but in this vlog she can’t bring herself to buy hummus from Waitrose because it’s got concentrated lemon juice in it and oh my goodness that's
far too processed! For fucks sake!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
I watched the latest load of crap and Tattle has been down!! Oh the trauma! 😆

So in the vlog on Monday she drinks a shitload of booze and scoffs a sausage roll during a wine hike but in this vlog she can’t bring herself to buy hummus from Waitrose because it’s got concentrated lemon juice in it. For fucks sake!!
Yes, terrible trauma tattle being down.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So many questions!!!!

Am I ok??? I've never worn a polo neck with pearls and a shirt over the top!!

Who are Handbag Angels???? How the mighty have fallen!

Wearing boots to the chickens, scraping the mud off, but wearing them upstairs!!!

Slagging off Adanola, talking about Tala while promoting Varley!

WTF was the white lump on her roast? + Mayo with a burnt roast??

Showing the gym and PT instructor as she wants more brands to flog!

Outdoor mirror to copy Josie!

Ali talking nearly sent me to sleep!

Slagging GHD and Dyson!

Pretending to be humble!!

Expensive bag £2200

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I used to buy my bag liners from Handbag Angels but will not be using them again. I might even contact the company to say that I won’t be buying from them again as a result of Lydiot’s endorsement of the brand.

• Heart
Well well well ! Lydia has now confirmed what everyone suspected that Ali just wears joggers all the time at home …

Urgh greasy bun day again - when is it not greasy bun day these days?. Is she doing it because she's lazy?. It draws all attention to her large nose and fillers .

She has slipped up again , she called the patio, the patio . She forgot to call it the terrace as she sometimes remembers to 😂

She's got Varley like Josie , they must be giving it to anyone.

Shes now a Pilates regular lol and car not she's got a few pairs of sage leggings 😂

She's busying herself printing pantry labels and she's got manservant sticking them on 😂 he's even got a special ruler to help him with placement 😂 "wow they look so good thanks babe" she says

Poor Ali's overcooked the roast veggies - that's what happens when you get waylaid sticking labels on

It was like listening to Josie tonight, what with the talk about non processed eating and the reading out of food labels. Copying much?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Another vlog where she goes on and on about it bags. Like the Birkin isn’t an it bag. And she’s trying to show anything she thinks people will buy and she can pretend to look classic in. Shouldn’t she be shooting the spring km or having meetings with km about upcoming seasons? Looks like somebody got fired
---
Another vlog where she goes on and on about it bags. Like the Birkin isn’t an it bag. And she’s trying to show anything she thinks people will buy and she can pretend to look classic in. Shouldn’t she be shooting the spring km or having meetings with km about upcoming seasons? Looks like somebody got fired

I’ve thought this for a while now, but I’m pretty certain she’s styling herself off a lady on insta called @askcharliehow
Charlie is a late forty-something country wife, her children go to boarding school and she often does cooking videos and courses on Aga food. Into horses, the good life etc. She comes across as quite sweet, not braggy etc.
Charlie is who Lydia aspires to be, a true country posh. I’ve noticed Charlie often comments on Lydia’s posts, and Lydia doesn’t really interact, but she 100% gets inspiration from Charlie!

• Wow
Of course she has bought a bag from a brand Her late Majesty TQ used to use. :rolleyes:

Back in the gym with her new workout outfit, no wonder her arse cheeks get sweaty her leggings are about three sizes too small!

Says she gets up at the crack of dawn to go to Pilates, yes well that's because you live two hours away from Daylesford #sadtwat

Harping on and on about healthy foods/eating. Made two breakfast bowls of Kefir yogurt, seeds and fruit but we never saw her take a mouth full of either!

Love how she says she is 'making' mayonnaise but its just her throwing the ingredients in the Thermomix and that's what's making it.

Slagging off Dyson again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
At 17.48 Dainty Diaries explains about being an influencer and how it works money, time etc wise. Lydiot and Aldi can't be earning much from YouTube or insta.

Reactions: 8
Distribrutes? She is so busy trying to speak in a certain way that she pronounces words incorrectly. I couldn't live one day in her make-believe world. She makes it so difficult on herself, but it is her own doing. It must be scary not knowing if you will be able to continue to live at a level that you have told the world is your standard. But it is ultimately her choice, and she will have to live with the humiliation when it comes crashing down around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I used to buy my bag liners from Handbag Angels but will not be using them again. I might even contact the company to say that I won’t be buying from them again as a result of Lydiot’s endorsement of the brand.
I also noted that Lydiot uses the food preparation wood block to unwrap the tulips she had bought in Waitrose; she obviously does not know that all parts of the tulip are toxic.

• Sick
  • Wow
XXS leggings FFS, my daughter is a natural tiny girl, age 25 and fits into age 13 Zara kids and wears XS adanola leggings and S size in H&M.

Some people LIE!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.