Lydia Millen #197 With all their ambience unwound they sniff and pout to earn a pound…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2747333

Nothing against having a good quantity of food on a plate, but this particular plate of food, piled sky high and overflowing on the plate, is alot. I think that's a charger plate too.

This is Lydia's serving....does anyone believe she actually ate all of this in one sitting, that's one huge portion. But, then again, maybe she did eat it all because she literally doesn't eat during the day and then it's one massive serving of something at night.

Usually, her daily diet consists of black coffee for breakfast, then she might have a Deliciously Ella Almond Ball, or the like, to see her through til dinner time, unless she is on a PR freebie trip/ hotel stay, she will have something on offer for breakfast or lunch from the hotel /accommodation menu, but at home, it's minimal. In her vlogs, you often hear her say "I'm starving" just before dinner. I think she doesn’t eat during the day and restricts her eating. She is either intermittant fasting or ignoring her hunger signals throughout, and then gorging on large quantities in the evening.

It can't be healthy, and here she is promoting all things ‘better lifestyle and food changes’. Even all these 'healthy' dishes she is posting at the moment just seems like they are being made for the 'I'm eating healthy' narrative she is milking at the moment. But this overflowing amount of food on her plate is overwhelming. I think she has some form of disordered eating and her eating behaviours may even be linked to her latest health issues??

Eta - I am in no way, shape or form an expert in disordered eating or eating disorders, this is just my opinion and my observation..
I think they all exactly do the same thing. I follow Tamara, countless times she tells us "I m starving" and makes it a point to tell that it is long past noon and that all she had taken into her body until then was countless coffees. She then proceeds to film herself in a restaurant and shows us a plate with some kind of miniature salad or the smallest possible portion of pasta on it. They are starving!!! and everything for the clothes to hang well on their bodies. So sad...
---
As my mum would say "Her eyes are bigger than her stomach ..."
We have a similar saying in Serbia ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Frow does the same, barely eats anything. Pretty sure it s why they re all miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Must be at Soho as classes don’t run that early at Bamford
Don’t forget madam has to get up extra early to spend an hour getting ready and then spend another 1hr 30 mins driving to the Cotswolds.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lydia needs to do a Maria Killam course. She has no idea what she's doing with colours.

Reactions: 10
I think Ali would of got more excited choosing a card full of penises than Lydia would of been receiving it. Just saying..

A6527DB6-C680-409E-88AB-11009FAB6A70.jpeg

"After accident" ? don't you mean accidentally, Lydia?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
What does GP surgery mean ? In regards to the house , Is it a British thing? Thanks!
GP surgery is our version of doctor’s office. Typically they are houses converted into a GP surgery. The front of the Bunga bears a striking resemblance to a lot of GP surgery’s.

These are a few images of GP’s straight off Google images.

IMG_9177.jpeg

IMG_9178.jpeg
IMG_9180.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What does GP surgery mean ? In regards to the house , Is it a British thing? Thanks!
GP stands for general practitioner !
---
I think Ali would of got more excited choosing a card full of penises than Lydia would of been receiving it. Just saying..

View attachment 2756128

"After accident" ? don't you mean accidentally, Lydia?!
I think aldi intended that one for one of his male friends. That is what happens lidl when you rumage through your husbands draws🤣!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My husband used to work in mens fashion, he is laughing at this 'effort'.

The shirt collar - OMG!
I'm sensing him trying to immitate Karl Largerfeld (awfully might I add)
1707920038682.png

It's like the Matalan or bargain basement equivalent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.