Lydia Millen #197 With all their ambience unwound they sniff and pout to earn a pound…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2756483
Oh yes Lyds of course this was “your card” and not for his BF 😳🙄
Imagine opening a delivery that did not have your name on it and then demanding your husband buys you a replacement because you ruined your own surprise.
---
O/T : Tamara has come up on my TikTok feed and I am convinced she has now got breast implants. I feel like she uploads so much though that it would be difficult to hide it. Does anyone here follow her?
---
Not even a heart or anything next to her name or wife. She is a contact just like everyone else 🫣

IMG_9186.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine opening a delivery that did not have your name on it and then demanding your husband buys you a replacement because you ruined your own surprise.
---
O/T : Tamara has come up on my TikTok feed and I am convinced she has now got breast implants. I feel like she uploads so much though that it would be difficult to hide it. Does anyone here follow her?
---
Not even a heart or anything next to her name or wife. She is a contact just like everyone else 🫣

View attachment 2756910
Can anyone see what her picture is? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Twattys flog.... what a load of rubbish!!

Hoovering your car...
Whats in the boot etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---
---

View attachment 2756910
She’s so psychotic she definitely didn’t think it was seeds for her

Reactions: 14
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 17.56.52.png

I really must start wearing my box brownie like that *plonker*

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 18.02.43.png

He keeps todger cream in his car :D:p:ROFLMAO::LOL::oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Looks like a photo of Lydia as a child?! 🤣
Yep and it looks like one of the ones she posted online recently. I imagine she made him change her picture to this one.

IMG_9192.jpeg

---
That display behind her looks like when a tree grows through the broken window of an abandoned house.

IMG_9193.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Ali : "Most dads have MINTS in their car, I'm sure" :rolleyes:
Pretentious lil twerp.

On top of the Elizabeth Arden hand cream, he has the By Terrible Baum de Rose lip balm. Uh huh.
Plus a fragrance atomiser in case, he is caught "off guard" after a long day in London and a friend says blah blah blah GEEZUS Dude, what has happened to you !!!!!!!!! He has become so unlikeable.
You have to listen to his stupid and unnecessary reasoning for having a fragrance atomiser in his car. Good gawd. It's not that deep Ali. Just give yourself 25 squirts and move on, we don't need a lecture on it.
Seriously, the guy is a doofus. His stupidity and extreme vanity are a major ICK.
The Aston Martin / Cartier watch / Loro Pianas cannot save him from that.

He also explains why he has a PEN and an emergency £10 (!!!!) in the car. The Aston Martin. Emergency £10.
Big spender.

Jackass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She really has got some obsession with her Grandmother, fancy being jealous of your grandmother. I watched her last flog and thought to myself who would take any notice of her home styling she has such bad taste and gets everything wrong and rips it out after a few months. Is it me or does anyone else think you shouldn’t put pictures up on reality patterned wallpaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Leonora is flogging the Goelia crap and has a 25% off code, same as Lydia a month ago!

Reactions: 11
Jeez!! She looks sooo old here. Too much booze is making her age terribly.
Is that her newly coloured and styled hair ??? If that's what her looks after sitting for hours with Imy the hair stylist / colour guy, Imy needs to RUN.
Run for the hills Imy. Run and don't look back !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ali : "Most dads have MINTS in their car, I'm sure" :rolleyes:
Pretentious lil twerp.

On top of the Elizabeth Arden hand cream, he has the By Terrible Baum de Rose lip balm. Uh huh.
Plus a fragrance atomiser in case, he is caught "off guard" after a long day in London and a friend says blah blah blah GEEZUS Dude, what has happened to you !!!!!!!!! He has become so unlikeable.
You have to listen to his stupid and unnecessary reasoning for having a fragrance atomiser in his car. Good gawd. It's not that deep Ali. Just give yourself 25 squirts and move on, we don't need a lecture on it.
Seriously, the guy is a doofus. His stupidity and extreme vanity are a major ICK.
The Aston Martin / Cartier watch / Loro Pianas cannot save him from that.

He also explains why he has a PEN and an emergency £10 (!!!!) in the car. The Aston Martin. Emergency £10.
Big spender.

Jackass.
Aldi is just one MASSIVE ICK 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep and it looks like one of the ones she posted online recently. I imagine she made him change her picture to this one.

View attachment 2757343
---
That display behind her looks like when a tree grows through the broken window of an abandoned house.

View attachment 2757347
UM woman... THAT Is what you look like for your husband on Valentines day? I mean at least look like you've brushed your teeth.
---
Aldi is just one MASSIVE ICK 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
AND HE SLEEPS NAKED... SO naked with only gloves over hand cream. Good lord no thanks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.