Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The expectation she has, all her, wanting what she wants. Poor guy can't even wear a pair of jeans. It's her taking him out. She wears the pants. He has no choice in any matter, how they travel, where they go, what they eat. And all for social media, their anniversary dinner, probably all researched planned and booked by Cawwie. Cawwie though forgot to research what time the restaurant opens.
God forbid he goes out looking too urban 🙄
---
Totally spot on hun, she is a fraud and a bully, let's hope karma bites her really hard in 2024.
I am manifesting this 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
NONE of wine and champagne is stored properly. How is it that they don’t have a wine fridge for all of this? Or at a minimum stored on its side? Oh yeah… it was all free so why would they care if it all goes bad?

Reactions: 29
So much alcohol for two people who do not entertain, especially over the holidays
All those bottles will barely get Lydiot through the holidays. Hi Ho, Hi Ho, a guzzling she will go!

But seriously that whole scene of them sorting through the bottles was they’re pathetic attempt of flexing. There’s probably some shite still left over from their sham wedding

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
“I find it very very difficult, as an Italian, to enjoy Italian food when it’s not cooked by my Nonna or someone in my family. I think that anyone that is Italian that is watching this will understand that it’s just a different thing” ~ Says the chump from Watford who exists on a diet of “Italian” inspired frozen and packaged shite such as pizza and pasta.

Is it her Mother or Father’s family/roots that are Italian? If it’s her Mother then how convenient she trots that out when she wishes to appear exotic, but the rest of the time she shits all over her relationship with her mum.
Her mother’s parents are Italian so Lidl is quarter Italian not Italian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her mother’s parents are Italian so Lidl is quarter Italian not Italian.
I was 🤯 at the absolute slam she gave all of England’s Italian restaurants and anyone who has ever made her pasta IN HER ENTIRE LIFE!

the rest of the world can rave about a restaurant and granny’s cooking without throwing the rest of the country right under the bus.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was 🤯 at the absolute slam she gave all of England’s Italian restaurants and anyone who has ever made her pasta IN HER ENTIRE LIFE!

the rest of the world can rave about a restaurant and granny’s cooking without throwing the rest of the country right under the bus.
So was the dinner free then? In exchange for her review? That’s the kind of hyperbole she likes to apply to freebie partners.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm not surprised they didn't enjoy the Lion King.

They are both uncultured and not well travelled. ( Free brand trips for 24-48 hrs don't count coz it's about the brand not the culture, arts, music and history of a country)

The Lion King is based off African culture, history, music, tribal dress and traditions.

Of course, these two muppets did not like it. They could not understand it nor appreciate it.

All they can appreciate is faking wealth, pretending to have old English family money, appreciating British aristocracy and cosplaying wealthy countryside cunts.

There is nothing authentic about Ali and Lydiot so they cannot appreciate anything else authentic or ethnically different from themselves.

They have no interest in learning or exploring when visiting other countries. We've all here seen this time and time again in every trip to another country.

Of all the times she has been to Paris, I can bet you a 1000% she has not visited or knows anything about the Louvre, the Musee Carnavalet, the tomb of Napoleon, the history behind the storming of the Bastille...nothing.

She's a bleeping moron through and through and all she cares about is what she can attain to make her look rich and of high status.

The funny thing is if she loves the British aristocracy and the status and wealth of it, can she talk about the history of anyone or anything within it?

Has she gone to the Tower of London and does she know an iota history of it all, who was executed there, why they were and all the rest of the rich history from the Tower and other sites in London?

I can bet my house they don't know, have ever been nor have they ever cared to do so.

How pathetic to always be in London but know so little about it all nor true real interest in visiting all the places that can educate her on British history, the different wars with France for example and why Henry married Catherine of Aragon, the generations of the Royals from centuries ago....I can ramble on.

This is how you know someone is pretentious and inauthentic.

For her and Ali it is staring in bleeping mirrors, looking at themselves, opening boxes and cosplaying they are a part of it or have knowledge and education of it.

I bet this twit couldn't even provide a synopsis of the political history with Scotland or Ireland etc.

Gawd, she's so bleeping stupid.

Sorry for the rant but she really grinds my gears !

They are both uncultured and not well travelled. ( Free brand trips for 24-48 hrs don't count coz it's about the brand not the culture, arts, music and history of a country)

The Lion King is based off African culture, history, music, tribal dress and traditions.

Of course, these two muppets did not like it. They could not understand it nor appreciate it.

All they can appreciate is faking wealth, pretending to have old English family money, appreciating British aristocracy and cosplaying wealthy countryside cunts.

There is nothing authentic about Ali and Lydiot so they cannot appreciate anything else authentic or ethnically different from themselves.

They have no interest in learning or exploring when visiting other countries. We've all here seen this time and time again in every trip to another country.

Of all the times she has been to Paris, I can bet you a 1000% she has not visited or knows anything about the Louvre, the Musee Carnavalet, the tomb of Napoleon, the history behind the storming of the Bastille...nothing.

She's a bleeping moron through and through and all she cares about is what she can attain to make her look rich and of high status.

The funny thing is if she loves the British aristocracy and the status and wealth of it, can she talk about the history of anyone or anything within it?

Has she gone to the Tower of London and does she know an iota history of it all, who was executed there, why they were and all the rest of the rich history from the Tower and other sites in London?

I can bet my house they don't know, have ever been nor have they ever cared to do so.

How pathetic to always be in London but know so little about it all nor true real interest in visiting all the places that can educate her on British history, the different wars with France for example and why Henry married Catherine of Aragon, the generations of the Royals from centuries ago....I can ramble on.

For her and Ali it is staring in bleeping mirrors, looking at themselves, opening boxes and cosplaying they are a part of it or have knowledge and education of it.

I bet this twit couldn't even provide a synopsis of the political history with Scotland or Ireland etc.

I second every thing you say and everything you say they are. I was offended by Ali tonight, that he didn't like The Lion King. It's my favourite of all time, I've seen it in Liverpool, Manchester, Leicester and London and every time I'm deeply touched by it. And why did she speak on his behalf why couldn't he have discussed it. Maybe because they didn't go to see it. I'm sure she would have filmed the curtain call if she had been there. Now she knows she should not film the actual show like she did the ballet but I think the curtain call can be filmed. But nothing

The other thing that annoyed me was when they were in the restaurant and All said why didn't she have prosecco instead of champagne as they were in an Italian restaurant. But she wanted champagne. Now here was an opportunity for her to show her knowledge of Italian wines. She did state she was Italian, not part Italian, but she was Italian, so she informed us. So she could have ordered or discussed the champagne of Italy which is Francio Corte, or Foss Marai, if I remember correctly what Stefano said, but again nothing

I wonder if shes focusing on the champagne because Leonora has been enjoying quite a lot of it lately and she's showing us she can do that too

Then when she decided to apply some red lipstick, here was her chance to do her job properly and show the lipstick which would have been sent to her the other day which she just threw back in the bag. There must likely would have been a red lipstick it being xmas. But no she uses one shes had for years

She really is a ridiculous little woman and I would feel sorry for her if I didn't know how cruel she is. I can't stand that in a human, stupidity I can forgive

• Heart
Reactions: 43
That sequin dress was bloody horrendous and she thinks she looks great in it. 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭
We all know she will put the dress on for Christmas day pics for IG then take it off and put her dressing gown back on.
She probably has already taken her Christmas and New Year’s photos so she can drink without worrying about getting content

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So was the dinner free then? In exchange for her review? That’s the kind of hyperbole she likes to apply to freebie partners.
The fact that they got a $500 bottle of champagne makes me certainly think something was gifted if not the whole meal.

Don’t get me started on how they slammed theater as a general catagory when she’s been to probably 3 musicals in her entire life and was drunk during them.
---
I second every thing you say and everything you say they are. I was offended by Ali tonight, that he didn't like The Lion King. It's my favourite of all time, I've seen it in Liverpool, Manchester, Leicester and London and every time I'm deeply touched by it. And why did she speak on his behalf why couldn't he have discussed it. Maybe because they didn't go to see it. I'm sure she would have filmed the curtain call if she had been there. Now she knows she should not film the actual show like she did the ballet but I think the curtain call can be filmed. But nothing

The other thing that annoyed me was when they were in the restaurant and All said why didn't she have prosecco instead of champagne as they were in an Italian restaurant. But she wanted champagne. Now here was an opportunity for her to show her knowledge of Italian wines. She did state she was Italian, not part Italian, but she was Italian, so she informed us. So she could have ordered or discussed the champagne of Italy which is Francio Corte, or Foss Marai, if I remember correctly what Stefano said, but again nothing

I wonder if shes focusing on the champagne because Leonora has been enjoying quite a lot of it lately and she's showing us she can do that too

Then when she decided to apply some red lipstick, here was her chance to do her job properly and show the lipstick which would have been sent to her the other day which she just threw back in the bag. There must likely would have been a red lipstick it being xmas. But no she uses one shes had for years

She really is a ridiculous little woman and I would feel sorry for her if I didn't know how cruel she is. I can't stand that in a human, stupidity I can forgive
Exactly! The Lion King musical has been out since 1997 and Ali thought that she should warn her viewers that he didn’t like it and wouldn’t recommend it. Mkay then Ali you are probably the last 30 something yr old who hasn’t seen it yet and let’s be honest… you are fick and probably didn’t understand why the people weren’t in full on disney character costumes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
See what I mean 😂View attachment 2644439View attachment 2644440
---

Her original ring was smaller hun from what I remember, you know Lydiot, has to try outdo everyone but fails everytime 😂
Hilariously it has very little sparkle… it looks like dingy glass. So if she was trying to copy Tamara she failed big time. Too bad we have to wait until 2024 to hear the lie about where it came from (or maybe she’ll just never talk about it like the last one and her fake bags).

The Tiffany one had more ✨ at a much smaller size.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hilariously it has very little sparkle… it looks like dingy glass. So if she was trying to copy Tamara she failed big time. Too bad we have to wait until 2024 to hear the lie about where it came from (or maybe she’ll just never talk about it like the last one and her fake bags).

The Tiffany one had more ✨ at a much smaller size.
I agree, no sparkle and the prongs look clunky. Looks cheap cheap cheap. Why anyone would hire her to sell jewelry is beyond me because she knows nothing about jewelry. Just like Ali trying to sell vintage watches by spinning the watch upside down on its crystal on a table top. Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Good morning and welcome to today 🎄

Have you started your ’last minute things I still have to sort out’ list yet? Me too. So, today I will be trudging a country mile down a country lane just up the country road from me. The last thing on my list is the fireworks for NYE. Children, please never play with fireworks! Leave it to the grown-ups! I always buy mine from the same lovely man who lives down the lane. I know he really knows his stuff because he wears an eyepatch and has three fingers left on his right hand.

I wrote a list of my New Year’s resolutions yesterday. My yoga lady came and prompted this by doing yoga nidra with me. If you haven’t tried it I can highly recommend it. It’s winter solstice today - a time for drawing old things to a close and thinking of creating a compelling new future for ourselves. Two things I would like to introduce next year is a) to stop swearing! I have started to hate the sound of myself saying swear words. Then b) one of the other things on my list is to stop watching influencers. Like sooo many others (in their droves it seems) I think it might be healthier to switch that switch off and be influenced by something more wholesome. So, gentle reader, it’s time to start knitting low-fat yoghurt. It had to happen at some stage didn’t it? I will let you know how it goes. Maybe it will influence you try it!

You’ll have to excuse me now. I have to go and set my main hall table up to look like a striving hotel lobby, Ya‘know; wine region book open on grape growing page, two manky glasses, few inappropriate old books (never read) to give impression of tasteful, gentleman’s club vibe. A couple of bottles of dusty wine from the cellar. I really want people to think a complete Chav lives here when they walk in - isn’t that what everyone’s doing?

Peace on earth, piece on earth, peas on earth 🌟 🐪🐪🐪.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Personally… I thought the first kindly gifted bed looked much better in the room. The headboard was taller and gave the eye a little rest from the statement wallcovering. Lydia insisted on a “writing desk” so she could pretend to write and gaze out the window at her driveway 😆. Even with the smaller bed the desk and chair barely fit and looked forced.

With this new wider bed the desk and chair cannot be used as the chair no longer fits. The color of the green looks very off and is competing for attention with the busy wallcovering. The heights of all of the furniture are all so low and similar that the room just looks horrible. Nice job ruining another perfectly fine room Lydiot 👎🏼.

How nice for Ken to stay in this room that has been re-done 4 times but STILL does not have a working bathroom. Why isn’t he staying in the room with the working bathroom that was also redone 2-3 times???? Oh because that room isn’t featuring a new free bed (that the sponsorship is going to pay for a meh Dior dress instead of fixing the bathroom.)

View attachment 2643272View attachment 2643273View attachment 2643274
This room reminds me of those dirty, dank rooms where kidnapped victims are kept in horror movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I agree something is sus with this. She does show them arriving to the theater, so I imagine they didn’t stay for the whole show. She was doing her drunken laugh at dinner, so perhaps she wanted to leave before it ended and he also couldn’t have cared less about it and said fine. She does like to take shots at things she feels rejected by, so it’s also possible she was asked to leave or couldn’t do something she wanted to. “Couldn’t get into it,” indeed.

Drunk arses thick as planks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bringing forward the NEW DIAMOND RING conversation from the last thread. Well spotted tattlers!

Yep looks like a new ring and she’s intentionally showing it off. Maybe a freebie from eBay? How romantic 🤓😂

Note her hair is back to its grey streaky lewk so that blonde post from yesterday was massively FAKE!

View attachment 2641455

View attachment 2641458
Oh for duck sake… my engagement ring is the same as this (engaged in April this year YAY!) - I thought I was being cool and classic getting something like this but if the queen of dandruff is wearing it I’m suddenly not convinced with mine anymore. I wish she would fall down a well 😫😫😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh for duck sake… my engagement ring is the same as this (engaged in April this year YAY!) - I thought I was being cool and classic getting something like this but if the queen of dandruff is wearing it I’m suddenly not convinced with mine anymore. I wish she would fall down a well 😫😫😫😫😫
Congratulations @WeLoveTea 💎 … don’t fret, yours won’t be the same as hers … hers will be cubic zirconia for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.