Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was the same Chupi ring but without the other 2 Chupi rings framing it. Looks like she has started wearing her wedding band again.

Round diamond on a plain band. Just looks different without all the paraphernalia surrounding it.

View attachment 2641504
Yes could be same solitaire without the cheapie halo rings.Buti thought that setting had side stones. She may have had it re-set. Sometimes it looks oval though…. I’m sure she will be flashing it more if it’s new. 💍

Reactions: 17
Who the heck writes like this ??? He's practically prostrate on the desk.

Screenshot_20231220_191233_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231220_191323_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231220_191338_YouTube.jpg

Looks like he's using his finger to read the words he's just written.

Bozo.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Well spotted!

Must be fake.she will keep quiet for certain!
If it is her Cheapi ring without the two ring guards than it is fake because it is a lab created diamond and not a natural diamond. Ring looks much better with the hideous ring guards.

Reactions: 21
Honestly you will cry laughing at Ali's flog.

A month ago he was Ali Gordon, now he is listed as Ali Millen Gordon, no hyphen, but uses 'spectacular' cringe...

Got a free bed/mattress from Emma!!

Guests to stay??? The bleeping painter Ken (Jesus)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
And yes, they're giving out a packet of seeds with their cards.

And an even bigger yes, the cards will be stamped and wax sealed.
Pretentious twits.

Screenshot_20231220_191837_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231220_191828_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Bozo Belfonte is a caricature!

Ken the painter is the guest!

Now I must have my plumber over...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ali starting his video about how he and lydia cant wait to have "well deserved rest/time off" like huh? they don't do anything they basically just get paid to go on trips throughout the year. They'd both die having a 9-5.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.