Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D’you know what? I’m happy for Lips. He’s found his scent AND a rug to wear on his head. You can barely toupee-tell…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
More free food 😡
NOTE TO COMPANIES, FEED LOW INCOME FAMILIES, HOMELESS ETC, NOT THESE INTITLED GREEDY TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screenshot_20231220_203255_com.instagram.android_edit_643505292567954.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
She went self employed last year. Prior to that Elsie’s company had one employee. That’s why I don’t think the Team as she calls them are on the books. It‘s likely they WFH on an ad-hoc pt basis. If Carrie only has one Client as a contractor or private company the client is then technically her employer and should be paying NI and pensions for her. If Elsie is paying the pt staff by cash she’s breaking the law and can be made to repay all NI for them and pension contributions. PT staff are entitled to holiday and sick pay too even if it’s just statuary sick pay. Part time staff can register as self employed as long as they don’t just work for one person. They invoice on the basis they understand they are responsible for their own NI contributions. An enhanced hourly rate is usually paid on that basis. The pt workers then need to submit accounts annually.

No I don't think they tend to show employee's in public accounts, only if say a director or whichever has gone or whatever will they ever publish things like that (both non operating and operating).

Thing as well (not sure if this has been posted before or whatever) but really when a business becomes an Ltd (Limited Liability) it becomes like a person, where any liabilities like assets that are part of the business or whatever that require being paid for, if accruing any debt will go onto the business and not an individual person, but the directors and chair must be seen to be working in the best interests of the business for if the business should go into administration and then liquidation.
They could be working as consultants though. Doesn’t need to be self employed which is a slightly different regime. Company accounts will note number of employees, even if filing micro company accounts.

Reactions: 5
More free food 😡
NOTE TO COMPANIES, FEED LOW INCOME FAMILIES, HOMELESS ETC, NOT THESE INTITLED GREEDY TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! View attachment 2642103
More free food 😡
NOTE TO COMPANIES, FEED LOW INCOME FAMILIES, HOMELESS ETC, NOT THESE INTITLED GREEDY TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! View attachment 2642103
I would feel soooo guilty accepting that free food (I wouldn't accept it), and I don't have the money she and he does 🤢
Then again I was brought up to have morals and not be greedy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
They could be working as consultants though. Doesn’t need to be self employed which is a slightly different regime. Company accounts will note number of employees, even if filing micro company accounts.
Carrie’s were micro accounts and listed 1 employee which I assumed was her? She is sole director and shareholder too.

Reactions: 10
Ok so I’ve found myself going down a rabbit hole. I can’t find our Lidl at companies house?! Says she has no current appointments at companies (as director/officer). I’ve found her dissolved company LEM Beauty Ltd for her failed beauty business. Can’t find her company which I thought was LEM Ltd. Clearly I’m bored on my day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just leaving this here. Sums the pair of them up beautifully - apologies to the sensitives amongst us

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ali starting his video about how he and lydia cant wait to have "well deserved rest/time off" like huh? they don't do anything they basically just get paid to go on trips throughout the year. They'd both die having a 9-5.
Yes I bet they look forward to just wear their joggers and talk in their normal accent. It must be exhausting to live your whole life for an audience and the approval of strangers. Their whole existence and identity is based on looks and likes. Sad that they can’t be themselves, but I don’t feel sorry for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well what a week it's been in the MG house......

The ugly green bed arrived for the ugly green 1950's granny guest room
The new #gifted mattress arrived (so now Ali will get a comfy nights sleep) for said ugly green bed
Ali made the bed ready for decorator Ken to come and sleep over in the granny room
Then it was an evening at Creed ( Ali's gig)
Then an evening at Aston Martin (also Ali's gig)
Oh and not forgetting lil man hunched over, nose nearly on the desk as he wrote his depressing design Christmas cards complete will the MG wax seal 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I know a 5 year old is more intelligent than Aldi, but he talks to his audience like they are daft 🙄 and it's 'assume' dingbat not 'ashoooooom' 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I know a 5 year old is more intelligent than Aldi, but he talks to his audience like they are daft 🙄 and it's 'assume' dingbat not 'ashoooooom' 🙄
I would say he talks to his audience as if he was daft or as char char serial killer would say « he is a little behind »!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.