Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just began watching Victoria's channel and the contrast between her who is actually just living her authentic life, and Lydia who is play acting fake personas is startling.

Not to mention Victoria has a home that is decorated in a unique-ish way reflecting her personal style as opposed to Lydia who single white femaled Josie and has no personal style. Lydia is just an inauthentic copy-cat.
Frow actually wrote a book, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how she says she wants to 'build her own car' love you don't 'build your own car' you pick the options like everyone else who buys a new car! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I never watch her vlogs, but I thought I would give it a go tonight. She is laying the groundwork for blaming her period for everything that is wrong with her life. She's in her mid 30's and she says she is getting a gynecologist and scheduled an appointment. Now's a fine time <sarcasm>. She will be approaching perimenopause in 10 yrs. and shouldn't she by now know how to ride the dragon, so to speak and if she needed help with her periods why wait so long? She will probably blame her mother for not sorting out her hormones just like she didn't sort out Lydiot's facial cleansing routine. Is Lydiot going to say she had PMDD, was on Roaccutane, and was on her period when she had her Nikki melt down? Will she say that she was basically possessed and not able to control her behavior and thoughts? I remember her saying that she didn't have any recollection of what went on and only remembers screaming in her head. Is this how she will try to pseudo apologize to Nikki? Don't fall for it Nikki. She also mentions that for two weeks out of every month she cannot think straight. Is she going to blame all her bad design choices on PMDD? Is she going to blame PMDD for treating her mother like $hit? Is she going to blame PMDD for dressing like an old lady the last two years? I only got this far and had to pull the plug on listening to this drivel. BTW I see she mentioned getting better at nailing the dress code at events. If the brand wasn't clear about the dress code, then why didn't she give them a quick call or have one of her staff <make me sick> call to verify what the brand actually wants her to wear? Basically, if she would have listened to us Tattlers a long time ago, she would already be sorted out and saved herself a lot of $$ and a few 'Gates' to boot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
If Chiara Ferragni's getting held accountable for her shady business strategies, I hope it means the UK's soon coming their own influencers such as Lydia. The Christmas wreath imaginary donations comes to mind.
Screenshot_2024-01-11-13-00-59-620_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Just read that Chiara was paid one million, while the donation made to the hospital prior to the sales constituted of only 50k.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
If Chiara Ferragni's getting held accountable for her shady business strategies, I hope it means the UK's soon coming their own influencers such as Lydia. The Christmas wreath imaginary donations comes to mind.
View attachment 2682039
Just read that Chiara was paid one million, while the donation made to the hospital prior to the sales constituted of only 50k.
Wonder if Chiara took her kitchen door down too? Something in her fame and reputation area (feng shui) has gone seriously wrong (like it did with Elsie). Fast moving chi is one to avoid. It can bring loss of reputation, fire and flooding with it too.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Never heard of this other liar and fraud, Chiara F, but my goodness.

Her "brand" items look cheap and tacky as duck.

The fact that she is trying to say that her essentially being a thief, is not true and a mere "miscommunication", sums up what all these fraudulent cunts are like.

Lydia is no different, just on a smaller scale, though we know she wishes she was on this chicks level.

We saw the tit product and fraudulent dishonest practices of her brand aka Globygate and now she comes up with a "book", which anyone with a brain knows she never wrote herself when she can barely spell and can't even string a proper sentence together on a post.

I hope more of these liars and influenza thieves are exposed and their stars crash and burn.

The fact that this million euros Chiara pocketed was where profit from sales were to go to a charity with kids dying of cancer, shows how disgusting and horrific the greed of these social media whores are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Never heard of this other liar and fraud, Chiara F, but my goodness.

Her "brand" items look cheap and tacky as duck.

The fact that she is trying to say that her essentially being a thief, is not true and a mere "miscommunication", sums up what all these fraudulent cunts are like.

Lydia is no different, just on a smaller scale, though we know she wishes she was on this chicks level.

We saw the tit product and fraudulent dishonest practices of her brand aka Globygate and now she comes up with a "book", which anyone with a brain knows she never wrote herself when she can barely spell and can't even string a proper sentence together on a post.

I hope more of these liars and influenza thieves are exposed and their stars crash and burn.

The fact that this million euros Chiara pocketed was where profit from sales were to go to a charity with kids dying of cancer, shows how disgusting and horrific the greed of these social media whores are.
The comments she's getting as well
1704990842633.png

Least she doesnt look like she's moderating them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s easy to have a million followers when you’re buying them. And they didn’t manage to book a sunny winter trip because they couldn’t beg a stay anywhere. Nobody in their right mind would have her when it’s cold after savoy gate
---
And is she copying Peony Lim with the cashmere. She did a cashmere collab, I forget with which brand.

Reactions: 17
Bicester village trip oh must be getting desperate.
---
She is showing us pics of her grandma's family home in Florida :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who says Ivory???? She is such a cu**

Aww she hit a million on Youtube on NYE, coincidence??????

It is a Goelia haul tonight!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Genuine question - when she says delegate half a dozen times at the beginning of the vlog in relation to her Christmas presents what did she actually mean? Does she she mean she hasn’t put them away yet? Was she aiming to obnoxiously describe putting her gifts away as distributing them but used delegate instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Genuine question - when she says delegate half a dozen times at the beginning of the vlog in relation to her Christmas presents what did she actually mean? Does she she mean she hasn’t put them away yet? Was she aiming to obnoxiously describe putting her gifts away as distributing them but used delegate instead?

Everything is gifted and she makes up gifts, I don't believe anything she says!!
She hasn't shown any Chistmas gifts!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why the hell is she dressing like a granny.
---
Jeez she is hyper in tonights video, rambling on about hitting a million on youtube BULLSHIT!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Quick, a new thread to go and laugh at the hideous outfits in Lydia's latest flog!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.