Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That so called carving was hilarious, ripping, chopping, pulling and then saying that it tastes gamey. Stupid twit, Turkeys are fed like chickens , they don’t live in the wild like peasants or pigeons. They really come across as dumb and quite savage. PATHETIC.
---
View attachment 2631517
My crystal ball predicting Christmas…
How is your fur baby doing?

Reactions: 30
Thank you so much for asking Dearest! He’s been sick twice this year but he is 18.5 years old. I am determined to get him to twenty! He’s unwell at the moment but mountains are being moved.

I so know you know the feeling . Xx

Reactions: 29
Thank you so much for asking Dearest! He’s been sick twice this year but he is 18.5 years old. I am determined to get him to twenty! He’s unwell at the moment but mountains are being moved.

I so know you know the feeling . Xx
18.5 is fabulous, that is the dream for any fur baby mummy.
I def know the feeling and have terrible panic attacks when anything goes wrong with one of my babies.
Sending you both huge hugs and hoping all goes well .

Reactions: 22
18.5 is fabulous, that is the dream for any fur baby mummy.
I def know the feeling and have terrible panic attacks when anything goes wrong with one of my babies.
Sending you both huge hugs and hoping all goes well .
Bless you. I love your post. Thank You.xx
I know that Toasty was sent and that Muffin will be fine as long as you are there. The panic is a bit debilitating isn’t it but the love we get far outweighs any of the potential downsides. Sending big hugs from us both right back attcha’.

Reactions: 14
I 100% agree. I get gifts from my SAs after a large purchase or during the holidays. That sh!t is in the back ready to be handed out to any old person (well any old client). She probably wasn’t event sent it. They just gave it to her on the way out.
---
A fire would dry out the place a bit.

Reactions: 22
Mr Boo-Font is attempting to cook a pre xmas turkey dinner in the kitchen and says the turkey could serve 12 people. It would have been nice to have shared it with family/friends,
That was an unbelievable amount of food for 2 people! Why did he make servings for 10 of every single dish? Guess the “team” will be eating the leftovers for lunch for a week.

Reactions: 21
They said it was a trial run and then I heard her say they rented a private room at one of the nearby pubs.

So this trial cooking feast is for her team but she doesn't want them in the house?

Are her and Ali going to then eat an entire 2nd round of this Christmas feast themselves on Christmas Day?

It does sicken me that they get all this food for free.

There are thousands upon thousands of families that deserve a full free holiday meal and can't afford it unlike these two cows, yet Dumb and Dumber get two entire free Christmas feasts??!

Sick.

Reactions: 39
Dior send out presents to people who spend a certain amount. When I was still a Dior client, one year I bought a pair of boots and two hand bags, I got a beautiful Dior tin full of tea, I don’t drink tea!

Reactions: 24
They said it was a trial run and then I heard her say they rented a private room at one of the nearby pubs.

So this trial cooking feast is for her team but she doesn't want them in the house?
Imagine renovating guest rooms for the eight time and never having actual guests in them.

Reactions: 36
Baking a cake in her skanky dressing gown yuk
---
Also if her Grandpa owned a company the Aston Martin was probably on PCP or a company car.
---
She wants to put cinnamon in the gravy stock
---
Hilarious the thicko cooks the Yorkshires first, PUT THE MEAT IN THE OVEN FIRST!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
They need a cook book for morons. Aren’t they embarrassed showing the whole world how dumb they are!

Reactions: 28
They need a cook book for morons. Aren’t they embarrassed showing the whole world how dumb they are!
Surely he could have found a YouTube video to show him how to carve a turkey rather than mutilate it! But at least we may be spared Christmas Dinner II now

Reactions: 16
I know everybody hates Claire, but damn does she look good in those holiday pics at the Ritz. And comparably so. Looking much younger, stylish & put together than Lidl...and with a child on her arm

Reactions: 17
What does Ali think people get up at 6am on Christmas day for, to put the Yorkshires in the oven? NO to put the turkey in you absolute fool.

Reactions: 24
Just saying.... so to speak

Reactions: 11
Yup, the sales person at Dior probably did , like they would for all the stores customers who spend money! Not because Dior gives a F about her as an influencer. That’s why it’s fakery.
---
Yup, the sales person at Dior probably did , like they would for all the stores customers who spend money! Not because Dior gives a F about her as an influencer. That’s why it’s fakery.
I meant Dior the company did not give her the champagne the store did and she tried to make it seem like Dior as a brand just loves her so much

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.