Lydia Millen #194 Sprawled across three chairs at the NHS, perhaps you should consider drinking less

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We also know your marriage is a complete shambles 🤣
But she’ll be swearing up and down that they don’t need to post about their anniversary because they were together. But posts every other mundane thing, including picking her nose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And just like that, immediately after we talked about the horrid bird's nest haystack she calls hair, our puppet posts for us.....her hair!

Right on schedule too.

witch, please. :rolleyes:

We know that is not your hair.
That filter is filtering 🙄
Her hairline is receding.
Screenshot_20231220_013529_com.android.gallery3d_edit_590230916466708.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
These ladies insist on pulling their hair back into ridiculously tight buns and pony tails. Then they wonder why they have receding hairlines 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
wait is that her hair?????????????????? Looks like a wig cause hers is way stripey! Did she get it bleached in the past day or so?

I saw SJP flogging bows and it's just so cringe on grown people over the age of 5. Even she looks foolish and she's trying to sell them... woman it's just ribbon.

This will be Lydiot's Christmas day outfit 🎄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not me laughing my arse off when Ali said to Lydia in the foyer of the 45 Park Lane hotel.

“ my wife has come dressed as the cushions, you blend in beautiful My Love”

He was either mocking her or it was intended as a compliment that she matched the soft furnishings in the fancy hotel, and because he is so thick 'fick' I am suspecting the latter.

The look Lydia gave Ali when he said it! If look’s could kill. Her face dropped and there was a silent response. Then she turned her back and it looked like she walked off. 😆

Hahaha, he must of realised mid sentence cause he ended that statement with “MY LOVE” to soften the blow!!

I was howling! 😂😂. Morons, both of them!

View attachment 2637200
Her clenched jaw lmfaooo 😂 Has he been reported missing yet? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good morning and welcome to today🎄

I have a very beautiful friend who has a fridge door that’s falling off. Well it would. It’s Christmas! As today dawns over the mountains I prepare for the TV aerial man to come and instal a new TV aerial because mine has stopped working. Well it would. It’s Christmas! Yesterday heralded the instal of a new integrated dishwasher. The old one stopped working. Well it would. it’s Christmas! My big Ocado food shop is being delivered on Thursday. I am dreading the flopping fridge freezer will give up the ghost immediately after it’s fully stocked. Well it would. It’s Christmas!

At this time of the year Christmas gets blamed for many things that go wrong. It seems that a certain kind of madness descends and weird things start to happen and Christmas obligingly takes the blame. Some of you will have noticed there is a star in the East 🌟 at the moment. Three of us have harnessed our camels and we have gone in search of dear @Miscanthus. Well we would. It’s Christmas!

Its at this time of year it’s inevitable that we remember some of our fabulous people who we don’t see often enough any more. Lovely people like @MissMidnight , @Wophie ,@CarrotSunshine , @Morest, @PixelGirl so many OG’s too numerous to mention but all are missed. Well, they would be. It’s Christmas! 💕

Some people have had daft bows welded to their large heads. Well they would. It’s Christmas!

Peace on earth, piece on earth, peas on earth 🌟 🐪🐪🐪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.