Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't doing everyday vlogmas just her usual twice a week uploads that will end on 21st. Tell me you have no content without telling me you have no content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She isn't doing everyday vlogmas just her usual twice a week uploads that will end on 21st. Tell me you have no content without telling me you have no content
Whilst dressed like the Theranos fraudster Elizabeth Holmes aka female Steve Jobs ... in all black and the signature black turtleneck.

How apt.

She is 'crying'. At not doing vlogmas. Drama queen.
Girl, it's your choice. Your lazy ass choosing not to vlog doing the biggest money earning period of the year.
Says she was so sick. One night of not eating and drinking too much.
Evermean had her so busy. Eh ? She couldn't sign a pile pf books without 3 people helping her pick up, open and put down the books. Had help signing the books.
Wants to spend time with her family ie. the dogs.
Lots of side eye glancing and twitching. Is she lying ?
Blah blah blah.

She's wearing a cravat lol and Ali is in a beige rollneck sweater. 😅
Ali looking pale and in dire need of some vitamin D and sunshine.
Pulling sad looking veggies out of the soil. Stomping around the garden. Cringey dancing in the kitchen.
Barf.
The Hello Petal has brought over loads and loads of plants to be shortly annihilated at the Bunga. What is wrong with the HP lady ??? Why doesn't she teach Lydia how to maintain the few living plants at the Bunga ?

The tree is so boring.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She doesn’t take care of anything she owns be if gifted or purchased with her own money, be if real or costume Jewellry or high street or designer clothes.
Most of us likely take care of everything we own be it expensive or inexpensive. Even costume Jewellry should not be sprayed with perfume/hairspray etc. her response to comment on not spraying pearls was “they’re not my real pearls” shows how disrespectful she is - that lk Bennett necklace whilst faux pearls wasn’t cheap - even if we’re why not take care of it?

Don’t know about other Tattlers but I always put perfume on before I get dressed - oh and I also brush my teeth before I put make up on too! Not after applying lipstick!
Seriously the teeth brushing thing.... so essentially she walks around with a stinky night mouth until AFTER she does make-up? Which sometimes is very late in the day. blech

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well how embarrassing for her, 30 November vlog and she's welcoming us to Vlogmas and won't be vlogging very day :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :unsure: :unsure:

Cannot wait to watch this tit show!!

BTW anyone seen a prat in a polo neck, asking for a friend ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whilst dressed like the Theranos fraudster Elizabeth Holmes aka female Steve Jobs in all black and the signature black turtleneck.
How apt.
Said she's been ill and had to go to the 'emergency whatever'. So todays vlog features them decorating the trees which happened a few weeks ago. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WE CALLED IT, we called it!

so many of you said how Urgent care would be giving her an excuse to not do early BOGmas videos!! However not doing BOGmas at all…..Jesus! 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
WTF is that intro? making out she is decorating the tree, picking veg from her veg bed for a roast dinner, setting the table for about 6 people and then the cat walking across the table and plonks her arse on the napkin. Oh and her and Ali dancing in the kitchen 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Merry Shitmas everyone 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Dont worry Josie darling just show us a view of your Cotswold mansion and you've already won the vlogmas intros. 🤣
---
Claims she wants to spend time with her family and her mum, jeez she must be desperate for an excuse if thats the best she's come up with. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
OMG her intro -am laughing so much.

It looks very 'autumnal' to use her words.

Cringe moment winner: tie between Ali winking and them dancing (must have made Carrie stand outside to film it)

Of course the cat is walking on her tablescrape

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she in Dior trying on more dresses? Isn’t she meant to be unwell?

View attachment 2600769
View attachment 2600770
---

For a long time coils/IUD were not deemed appropriate contraception for women who had not given birth. This has since changed but a lot of GPs still advise against them as they haven’t updated themselves on the new research.
Interesting... but given i got them after 2 babies and it was a long time ago... that is all I know.

And I love me some DIOR but this dress is not worth the money even for a weathy person who only wears RTW. Get a simple LBD ANYWHERE else for less.

Reactions: 14
What the ****???
A bulky roll neck sweater under a shirt and with a formal suit???? :rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:
And why (*sigh*) does he insist on having one leg of his sunglasses dangling down from his breast pocket? Whoever told him it looked cool was having a laugh!!!!
The suit looks blooming awful too, terrible fit.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.