Lydia Millen #193 Pardon the garden we‘ve no time to dine - busy with cosplay pretending all’s fine…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she wants to keep it there until SPRING! Too cheap to do seasonal decor then? It’s gonna be like a dead sad fire hazard by December 15th let alone spring.

We all know if this floral woman didn’t do these installs for free there would be none of this! She’d be back to plastic ornaments and grocery store cinnamon scents. Just like fresh flowers…. Once the free floral spons ended she magically didn’t like fresh flowers and shifted to whatever was free or cheap.
I spoke to the lady who used to do her flowers . She told me she was gutted when Lydia switched to wanting green and no flowers, overnight her business reduced and for a while the lady went out of business . She worked from a converted horse trailer and sold the trailer . More recently I’ve seen the flower ladies offerings in shops (small individual shops) . She cried in front of me at how much her business suffered when Lydia changed her mind about what she wanted.

she said the minute people knew Lydia was using her for flowers her business boomed .

so the flower sponsorship from what I heard from the horses mouth didn’t end because of the flower lady , it was due to Lydia changing her mind on her green Asthetics .

I felt really sorry for the lady involved , she was distraught

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I spoke to the lady who used to do her flowers . She told me she was gutted when Lydia switched to wanting green and no flowers, overnight her business reduced and for a while the lady went out of business . She worked from a converted horse trailer and sold the trailer . More recently I’ve seen the flower ladies offerings in shops (small individual shops) . She cried in front of me at how much her business suffered when Lydia changed her mind about what she wanted.

she said the minute people knew Lydia was using her for flowers her business boomed .

so the flower sponsorship from what I heard from the horses mouth didn’t end because of the flower lady , it was due to Lydia changing her mind on her green Asthetics .

How can people just follow lidl and her idea of the moment without thinking about what they like. I wouldn’t stop loving flowers all of a sudden if some dumb influencer stopped . I actually can’t imagine doing something because some one I don’t know does something.
I remember when I was at school and everyone started smoking , l just couldn’t believe it. This is quite the same🤢. Copy cat isn’t my thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
How can people just follow lidl and her idea of the moment without thinking about what they like. I wouldn’t stop loving flowers all of a sudden if some dumb influencer stopped . I actually can’t imagine doing something because some one I don’t know does something.
I remember when I was at school and everyone started smoking , l just couldn’t believe it. This is quite the same🤢. Copy cat isn’t my thing.
I was amazed that Lydia had such a positive then negative effect . Crazy.
---
It’s only recently the lady has started doing little bits and selling again.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was amazed that Lydia had such a positive then negative effect . Crazy.
---
It’s only recently the lady has started doing little bits and selling again.

This is how she gets all the free stuff, no doubt she was offered more from Hello Petal, so moved there!

Reactions: 23
This is how she gets all the free stuff, no doubt she was offered more from Hello Petal, so moved there!
All those stories about helping people to put their kids in private schools and what about the stories about how you bankrupt people.
I really hope that karma is or will do its job.
She deserves to go back to her 2 up 2 down driving .This kind of thing makes me cross and really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Good point since she’s saying “living” garland. And omg MOSS and IVY overgrown nightmare on the mantle! Does she not realize that these massssive decorations right below the tv and in the kitchen look horrible and compete with the tree a few feet away?

Lydia pick one focal point/main character of a room and the other decor should be secondary/complimentary.

And just maybe try not doing such fugly “installs” that look more like jumanji jungle overgrowth and try for more “festive”. Moss and ivy feel like spring/summer to me. The mantle looks like the overgrown wildflower turf in her yard.

Day TWO of the install… how on earth does she need two days for this? She must do nothing but point and critique the florists efforts on the trees and displays.

View attachment 2578904View attachment 2578905
She's not crediting the original poster... :sneaky:

Reactions: 11

I don’t like suffering for anyone but I don’t feel particularly bad for this woman. She hitched herself to a megalomaniac for biz clout and the well dried up. She should have invested in cultivating long term customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t like suffering for anyone but I don’t feel particularly bad for this woman. She hitched herself to a megalomaniac for biz clout and the well dried up. She should have invested in cultivating long term customers.
The dramatic decline in business could have also corresponded with one of Lydia's many 'Gates' and she was just unaware of that happening. There is aways the chance of rapid decline when you hitch your wagon to Lydiot because she is so polarizing. People either love or dislike her and unfortunately for this lady, Lydiot gives people plenty of reasons not to like her. I always thought that the overabundance of weekly delivered fresh flowers was grotesque. Just like the monthly delivery of living plants that she lets die because more are coming next month.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She wearing it here, matchy matchy boots/bag, she forgot her Zorro hat😂View attachment 2579053
ooh my bad. The coat did see the light of day. I forgot about this one time. 😂 I have a hunch it will never be worn or see the light of day again.

So sad for this lady- It's astounding how people would stop buying something as beautiful & wonderful as flowers just because Lydia did - this is the woman who copies other people’s decor ideas & who changes her home aesthetic every 5 minute's. Flowers bring joy, and are pleasing to look at sitting somewhere in your home. I would never base my decision on buying something or not because of Lydia, no way! And isn’t Lydia using fresh red roses for her Christmas install?! I them saw on her Ig stories yesterday when she showed a sneak peek of what hello petal brought over for the install. Its unbelievable how gullible her minion's are when she is the one constantly changing her mind about every little thing all the time, and here she is using flowers again!

I wish all the businesses that associate themselves with her would think twice before supplying her with their products, flowers, anything, because she will step over anyone to get what she wants, use them, and then move on to the next with no consideration or care factor who gets affected by her actions. Her bad track record speaks for itself. She is a vile human being. I hope the lady’s business recovers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I’m shocked that Lydia has that much influence.

Reactions: 36
I think (this bit is my guess) customers switched to buying from the new company instead .

The florist had spent money and made plans to expand due to how well things were going , she took on more staff and started to expand. Suddenly Lydia switched because she wants greens no flowers and her business was then dramatically affected.

This was maybe a year or so ago it wasn’t recent so the roses for Xmas is just Lydia changing again

Reactions: 13
I'm surprised she didn't don her Ronald McDonald boots with this get up so everything would match!
Sadly already sold « gently worn without socks so cheasy ans sticky » purchased for free and sold for over retail. No ridiculous offers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In her new TikTok she says they went to a “rustic” Parisian apartment. Uh, Lydia, that apartment wasn’t “relating to the countryside; rural. Or made in a plain and simple fashion.”

“author” 😵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
KM are totally wasting their time with Lydia's collection she never wears them anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.